[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talk about this movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 313x470
Talk about this movie
>>
It was't his best
>>
Robin Tunney has nice tits
>>
Its on my to watch list. Probably will watch soon,l.

Always liked devil represented as a man and like schwarz. I watched like 40 min of this movie when i was younger.

Dont expect much, just fun
>>
Liked it, but Arnold was horribly miscast

Should have had Bruce Willis or Al Pacino in the lead role
>>
>>66817185
END
>>
>>66817185
Terrible. Absolutely awful. One of the worst pieces of shit I've ever seen.
>>
>>66817185
wore out the threesome scene part of the tape
>>
>>66817684
OF
>>
Seen it twice, I enjoyed it more on a second viewing.That being said it's terrible, I first thought it was a fake movie and then I got the feeling that it was way less camp than it should have been.
>>
>>66817185

You're a fucking choir boy compared to me! A CHOIR BOY
>>
>>66817911
He's going to fuck you Christine!
>>
File: 1366276635818.jpg (12 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
1366276635818.jpg
12 KB, 260x194
>>66817210
>>
>>66817820
DAY-YAS!
>>
File: last_stand.jpg (106 KB, 648x365) Image search: [Google]
last_stand.jpg
106 KB, 648x365
>>66817206
right. that's this
>>
CHOIR BOY
>>
Top 10 movie for me. Peter Hyams is one of the most underrate auteurs in the history of cinema.
>>
Essential Arnold:

>Pumping Iron
>Conan the Barbarian
>The Terminator/Terminator 2: Judgment Day
>Predator
>Total Recall
>>
>>66818507
interesting. what's in the rest of your top 10?
>>
>the mother daughter threesome scene
>>
>>66817185
for me this is a

>"fuck you, I liked it"

but I understand why people think it's shit
>>
File: vc6jn8leld466.jpg (15 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
vc6jn8leld466.jpg
15 KB, 230x300
Great movie. Despite being from 1999, it definitely has that 90's vibe about it.

>tortured hero is named Jericho Cane
>quippy cool sidekick is Bobby Chicago
>holy prophetic priest is Thomas Aquinas
>mother of antichrist is Christ-ine York

Main character always dressed in black clothes, trenchcoat, perpetual five o'clock shadow...

They really hammered that aesthetic home.
>>
>>66818536
>Pumping Iron
as an arnie fan, i just tried to watch this. seems like it would be great for fags and fags in denial but not really for anyone else.
>>
File: 486421394485279.jpg (11 KB, 251x308) Image search: [Google]
486421394485279.jpg
11 KB, 251x308
Arnold had some serious smolder in this movie. You figure he was fucking Robin Tunney on the sly?
>>
>>66818686
>Not watching it for Arnold bantz
>>
>>66817185
the incestuous threesome the devil gets into probably contributed to what is a prominent fetish today
>>
Only remember the ending, is it good ?
>>
little bit retarded but whatever, it's coherent enough, totally enjoyable
>>
>>66818798
that was the plan, but it was like watching him jerk off
>>
File: arnold jamie lee curtis.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
arnold jamie lee curtis.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
It was one of the last movies with Arnold before he turned into old man. That movie was made about 17 years ago, which seems kinda short time, but when you look at how wrinkly Arnie is nowadays you realize how long time ago that was. I remember not really liking End of Days, but I didn't hate it either. Arnold simply wasn't in his element, this kind of ghosts and goblins kind of stuff is just not his thing. I don't think there's a single Schwarzenegger movie I hate.
Arnold should stick in sci-fi action.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 322x456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 322x456
This is now best Arnie thread
>>
>>66818907
>I don't think there's a single Schwarzenegger movie I hate.

Terminator 3.
>>
File: Junior-DI.jpg (507 KB, 1330x748) Image search: [Google]
Junior-DI.jpg
507 KB, 1330x748
>>66818961
Where were you when based Arnold did British comedy better than the Brits?
>>
>>66818980
maggie was bad
>>
>>66818980
It's the type of movie you can watch once in a 10 years, but I don't think it was a complete shit movie. It just had a very large pair of boots to fill after Terminator 2.
>>
File: 1435357027.jpg (33 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
1435357027.jpg
33 KB, 600x300
>>66819091
If I could divorce the experience entirely from Terminator 1 and 2, it might not be so bad. But c'mon.

It turned out Kate Brewster was the actual savior of humanity and that John Connor just used her military connections? How does that even work? Her father was Air Force so all of humanity followed her, and by extension John? It's the equivalent of "I had four older brothers!"

Then, insult to injury, John Connor is dead in the future. Yep, Kate rules alone. This fanfic character written by people who admitted they disliked the Terminator franchise and thought they could do better, completely replaces the time-paradox John Connor that the series revolves around.

Then, what's the point of the T-X being female? She made her breasts grow big in that one scene to "seduce the cop" but ultimately murdered him anyhow. Outside that one laughable instance, she never tries to seduce or subvert at all. In essence we got another T-1000, a skinny small robot to throw the giant Arnold around. Except this one broke the rules by also having built-in plasma rifles and shit just to "raise the stakes."

Further, the timeline makes no sense. Skynet was defeated in the future, and just before being destroyed it sent the Terminator back to kill Sarah Connor and the experimental prototype T-1000 back to kill John Connor to two different times.

Where did the T-X come from? More advanced than the T-1000? How? Skynet was defeated. At what point would this have even happened?

And finally, gay-bar Arnold. To "subvert our expectations" instead of being dressed as a gangbanger or a biker all movie, he was dressed as a gay male stripper. Just the perfect cherry on top to that steaming pile.

I want to like the movie for my love of Arnold. I want to like it because I enjoy science fiction. But holy shit did they really work at trying to ruin this franchise with this entry. And they did. Terminator was never good again, and it all started here.
>>
>>66817185

I went to the premiere at universal citywalk and shook Arnold's hand.
>>
That threesome scene with the mother and the daughter is a classic.
>>
>>66819313
Genisys did the right thing by tossing the old timelines out of the window and doing something new. The movies were never about time travel anyway.
>>
>>66817226
No way. No one but Arnold could shit talk the Devil like that. Not convincingly anyway.
>>
>>66818686
Do you even lift? Pumping Iron is the GOAT bodybuilding movie.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.