[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>At 15, civil action was filed against him for his involvement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: Outta_My_Way![1].gif (1 MB, 477x252) Image search: [Google]
Outta_My_Way![1].gif
1 MB, 477x252
>At 15, civil action was filed against him for his involvement in two separate incidents of harassing African-American children (the first were siblings, and the second incident was a group of black school children on a field trip), by throwing rocks and shouting racial epithets. At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man named Thanh Lam on the street and, using a large wooden stick, knocked him unconscious while calling him a "Vietnam fucking shit". That same day Wahlberg also attacked a second Vietnamese man named Hoa "Johnny" Trinh, punching him in the face. He believed he had left his victim permanently blind in one eye. Trinh was interviewed in December 2014 by the Daily Mail, who revealed that he had already lost that eye during the Vietnam War, and did not know the identity of his assailant prior to being contacted by the media. According to court documents regarding these crimes, when Wahlberg was arrested later that night and returned to the scene of the first assault, he stated to police officers: "You don't have to let him identify me, I'll tell you now that's the motherfucker who's (sic) head I split open." Investigators also noted that he "made numerous unsolicited racial statements about 'gooks' and 'slant-eyed gooks'."
>>
>>66815298

Yeah, but he's so cute, though.
>>
What? No
>>
>>66815298
Literally nothing wrong with beating up shit skins and gooks, m'lady.
>>
File: 1366267494686.jpg (142 KB, 1852x768) Image search: [Google]
1366267494686.jpg
142 KB, 1852x768
>>66815705
Damn right.
>>
>>66815705
What about the fact that it's breaking the law? Isn't that the basis on which most racists hate blacks?
>>
The guy forgave him, and he said he feels bad for that shit.
He was young and stupid.
>>
>>66815705
>w-white people aren't violent, i swear
>w-we're the master race
>>
>>66815747
>The guy forgave him, and he said he feels bad for that shit.

Aren't both of these things untrue?

Didn't he say he never contacted the guy he blinded?

And didn't he say he sleeps well at night and doesn't think about it anymore since he's "grown" as a person?
>>
>>66815780
I'm not even white, why are you implying that I am? Minorities are capable of using the internet, and being racist.
>>
>>66815298

You're home country gets attacked by America and you lose a fucking eye in the war.

>Immigrate to the same country that attacked your homeland.

Fucking minorities. GET THE HELL OUT
>>
>>66815298
>beat the shit out of niggers and gooks
>no one gives a shit
must be good to be rich and white
>>
File: vietnam.jpg (20 KB, 265x284) Image search: [Google]
vietnam.jpg
20 KB, 265x284
>>
>>66815825
All non-whites are shitskins fucko. So you're a self-hating shitskin?
>>
>>66815803
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2868589/Mark-Wahlberg-s-blinding-race-attack-victim-Johnny-Trinh-backs-bid-pardon-saying-course-forgive-didn-t-blind-Communist-Vietnamese-did-that.html
>>
>>66815838
He could have been S Vietnamese who fled to an allied country after Saigon fell, cuck.
>>
>>66815877
Of course m'lady. Just like you hate your self and feel guilty about being white.
>>
>>66815825
I'm implying you're white because you used the term "shitskin", which makes no sense unless you're under the mistaken impression it's just a 4chan keyword for black people.
>>
>>66815803
Here is the one where he wants to apologize: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2871741/Mark-Wahlberg-asks-meet-man-beat-racially-abused-face-face-MailOnline-reveals-Vietnamese-victim-forgives-backs-bid-pardon.html
>>
>>66815902
We don't all hate ourselves like you do, quit projecting.
>>
>>66815907
>only white people use shitskin
How new.ru
>>
>>66815895

I wouldn't put it past a dirty third world immigrant to completely abandon any sense of dignity and identity to suck the glorious teet of America dry
>>
>>66815955
>shitposts on 4chan all day, receives neetbux
>criticizes a veteran of the opposition fleeing one of the most violent regimes of the era to a country that was vaccinating, arming and feeding his people
Spoken like a true armchair patriot.
>>
>>66815844
> Based Mel mentions the Jews controling Hollywood while desintoxicating of his alcohol adiction and while having bipolar disorder

Many years ostracized from the film industry with constant atacks from the media

>Marky Mark beats some gooks and throw rocks at some basketball americans

No one bats an eye

I wonder who could be behind the media and hollywood
>>
>>66815920
Isn't he apologizing so he can open a restaurant? Also, I don't believe for a second Mark wouldn't know the names of the guys he beaten since that was the reason he had to serve.
>>
Mark Wahlberg?

Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Nam. Back then we called him 'Gook Gutting' Wahlberg because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood.

Most would call him insane, but that is why the green berets trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created.
You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Mark. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Marky Mark what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These slant eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an American made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of an American man!"

In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, rice filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."
>>
>>66815731
Underrated post
>>
How come Marky Mark hasn't starred in a Vietnam war movie yet?

Imagine if he replaced Mel in We Were Soldiers

>Outta my way Vietnam fucking shits
>>
>vietnam war movie
>mark wahlberg plays a battle-hardened staff sergeant with cruel but unusual tactics
>paul dano plays a rookie radioman who joined the army because he wanted to show his father played by JK simmons that hes not a pansy ass faggot
>colin farrell plays the street wise rookie who joined the army because he wanted to avoid delinquent jail time in the states
>it aint me starts playing
Would you watch this /tv/?
>>
>That same day Wahlberg also attacked a second Vietnamese man named Hoa "Johnny" Trinh, punching him in the face

Funfact: He actually forgave him for and gave him he got a pardon of his crimes to work in a parole officer to "help children"
>>
>>66815955
Every Vietnamese I've worked with is staunchly Republican.
>>
>>66816165
>swollen rice filled bellies
>>
>>66815298
Look at what he learnt from these beautiful life lessons
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.