[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /tv/ just got out of a five year long relationship. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: everybody hurts.gif (2 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
everybody hurts.gif
2 MB, 500x280
Hey /tv/ just got out of a five year long relationship.
I'm kinda looking for some funny rec's for television shows to watch while I work trough the pain.
Any suggestions? what TV shows do you guys watch when you are sad that pick you back up? Or at least put you in a better mood?
>>
File: Ringstrilogyposter.jpg (143 KB, 800x540) Image search: [Google]
Ringstrilogyposter.jpg
143 KB, 800x540
i always watch this when im feeling shitty
>>
Try with californication
>>
File: dwight.jpg (45 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
dwight.jpg
45 KB, 500x282
>>66814723
Any funny tv shows though? Something you like that always makes you laugh when your down? that sort of thing.
doesn't matter how many seasons it has
>>
iCarly
>>
>>66814798
Always Sunny, if you havent seen them all a million times like i have,
Family Guy is casual
Seinfeld
first couple seasons of workaholics, inb4 DUDE
Futurama
Archer
and the office which i see you already like
>>
>>66814888
and and forgot Flight of the Conchords. If you like the office you'll like this. Very dry humor, plus they're actually a band. I like their music
>>
>>66814888
>>66814923
Thanks man im writing these all down. Especially Flight of the conchords it looks really good.
>>
>>66815211
yeah man no problem. feel better
>>
>>66814624
I find binging on shit is a good way of getting your mind of stuff.
As for funny stuff, Frasier is good. Probably the only sitcom I like. It's got plenty of seasons too, so hey, good for binging to
>>
>>66814624
sorry to hear that op, i had a bad breakup on sunday.
still trying to figure out what really happened
>>
File: 1457408539996.gif (2 MB, 390x520) Image search: [Google]
1457408539996.gif
2 MB, 390x520
>>66815376
You can never go wrong with Frasier. But it's one of those shows i've watched so much you know?

>>66815400
Shit dude, same here.
We were together for five years and then she just up and told me she no longer loved me. I didn't even do anything bad, I was a good boyfriend to her and genuinely loved her. I know there wasn't anyone else, fuck it man I don't know.
But anyway yeah, i've hit the gym more and started doing things I used to do when I was single.
I just need something to watch on my 'downtime' you know? And something to leave on at night while I sleep, she took the dog and I don't know without her the house is so silent I can't stand it.
>>
>>66815676

Camping, dude. Get outside, and go for a hike. Go learn some bushcraft skills. Seriously. Break-ups, especially ones like yours, are a razor-blade to the balls of a very smart monkey.

Men need to develop and use new skills to feel confident. Monkeys belong outside.
>>
>>66815676
Lmao you deserve it, Lucinacuck
>>
>>66816443
Oh yeah man. I'm planning to take off work for a week soon and doing just that, trying to convince some friends to go with me.
I'm also looking to get into a boxing gym, I'm 27 so im still young sort of, it hurts like shit but i'll get there.
>>
I recommend alcohol.
>>
>>66816541
Trying not to go down that route, I mean not as bad.
Got any show recs though?
>>
>>66816505

you're stronger than me, man.

i got out of a two year in december. cracked like a bitch and got back together a month later. now i'm having second thoughts again but i'm also having real good time. what the fuck is wrong with me?

post pics on /out/ of your adventures, please.
>>
File: 1456615157942.jpg (65 KB, 600x559) Image search: [Google]
1456615157942.jpg
65 KB, 600x559
>>66816615
Half of it is bluffing my way into being okay, and the other half is just keeping myself occupied.
I cut myself off from her completely, deleted her off my phone and social media. She made it clear she didn't want to have a romantic relationship with me, but still wanted to keep me in her life as a friend since she still loved me just no longer in a romantic way.

I said no, that I can't just be friends. I still love her, so it'd be for the best if we just parted.

So im just processing it all, it's all about just keeping busy. When I'm alone, at night or before bed I think of her and miss her like crazy and that's precisely why I need these rec's.

So I won't. So they'll help me move on, so I won't be so sad and heartbroken.
If getting back together works for you man, then power to you. I sincerely wish you all the best.
>>
Is the IT crowd good? Or is it the big bang theory for britbongs?
>>
>>66817564
who knows, most probably.

>>66814624
SCRUBS

Is it worth watching?
>>
>>66815676
tell me about it mate... i've been watching 500 days of summer since sunday. non stop.
why did love die? what did i do wrong? i was reading and crying like a bitch while reading our old emails... and they were so full of love that seemed eternal.
why does love have to end?
why... ;_;
>>
File: CVpe965VEAEbu8w.jpg (47 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
CVpe965VEAEbu8w.jpg
47 KB, 600x598
>>66819026
Stand up brother, were all going to make it.
Dont give up, better yourself.
Learn from your experiences and dont let them bitter you.
>>
Got to be Seinfeld. Why it took me so long to getting round to watching them all I will never know.
Also dexters a pretty comfy series, or narcos, luther.
>>
>>66815676
Evangelion

YOU WON'T EVEN HOLD ME

Honestly, Fresh Meat is pretty funny.

Remember, you don't need anybody else.

Liar.
>>
>>66814624
If you broke it off then go with Groundhog day
If she broke it off then go with Blue Valentine then City Lights
If you think it doesn't matter: Tropic Thunder, Step Brothers.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.