[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets speculate any sort of Star Wars tv show. What would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
Lets speculate any sort of Star Wars tv show.

What would you want it to potentially be about? Netflix Original?

Do you think they could potentially have multiple shows at once similar to Marvel, or focus all of their efforts and funds onto a single show?
>>
>>66811802
Fuck off
>>
i hope Cary Fukunaga will direct it
>>
I don't see them doing anything on TV that is outside the child demographic. They already know the fans who care will watch the cartoons meant for little boys.
>>
>>66811865
I would agree with you if they didn't already have hundreds of scripts written from way back when
>>
The Office style mockumentary about a bunch of Stormtroopers on the Death Star.

LMAO it would be so zany!
>>
>>66811926
George wrote those, though. Most likely have a pile of garbage.
>>
File: 1455569423127.jpg (404 KB, 1346x1400) Image search: [Google]
1455569423127.jpg
404 KB, 1346x1400
Base it off of this picture
>>
>>66812472
not canon
>>
>>66812509
Its the cover of a roleplaying game supplement. Not an actual piece of content.

I just love the potential behind it. The characters look really interesting.
>>
File: pD8Pjqt.png (1 MB, 1389x2160) Image search: [Google]
pD8Pjqt.png
1 MB, 1389x2160
Base it on this
>>
>>66812875
But that already is canon. Why redo it?
>>
>>66813010
Not redue it, expand on it.
>>
File: 1297847124893.jpg (68 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
1297847124893.jpg
68 KB, 472x472
>>66811802
The Young Yoda Chronicles

the adventures of Jedi master yoda and his padawan Dooku
>>
Just make it vignettes of different characters all throughout the galaxy. 1-3 episodes on one character and then move on to a completely unrelated one. Avoid Jedi stuff. Focus on the crew of a ship, or just a regular stormtrooper. Often times avoid the war too and set focus on some random scoundrel trying to get by. If fans respond well to a character, revisit them in a later season.

This being said, I don't think Star Wars is really meant for live action TV. Requires too big of a budget to make it feel truly otherworldly.
>>
File: JarJarHS-SWE.jpg (40 KB, 400x525) Image search: [Google]
JarJarHS-SWE.jpg
40 KB, 400x525
>>66811802

>young jar jar getting into crazy shenanigans with jive talking robot ball

directed by michael bay

jar jar also has multiple homosexual and interspecies sex scenes with many one liners
>>
File: 1955462-rendar_and_leebo_n64.png (54 KB, 640x278) Image search: [Google]
1955462-rendar_and_leebo_n64.png
54 KB, 640x278
Dash Rendar adventures
>>
File: image.jpg (258 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258 KB, 1440x1080
Base it on this

>Poe and Finn having banter-heavy buddy cop adventures across the galaxy breaking up drug rings run by space Nazis
>Leia keeps threatening to take away their badges but damn it they get results
>Han is their shady underworld contact
>>
Generation kill with storm troopers
>>
Fuck it, I want to see the series Lucas wanted to do;
A Deadwood-esq series about a crime family in the post-PT/pre-OT Star Wars galaxy, aimed at mature audiences
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.