[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we post images of the worst performances of an actors career
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
ITT we post images of the worst performances of an actors career

he is terrible in this role and this movie is god awful fuck you if you disagree
>>
>>66807004
the movie is awful he wasn't terrible all things considered
>>
>>66807004
>le contrarian posts
>>
>>66666666
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksk7wPX-MI4

Sure thing OP.
>>
>>66807182
>if you disagree with me you are just being contrarian and difficult
>>
>>66807004
terrible movie but the makeup on the darkness is actually one of my favorite that I have ever seen
>>
because a galaxy far far away is actually hell.
>>
File: jeremy-irons.jpg (28 KB, 378x354) Image search: [Google]
jeremy-irons.jpg
28 KB, 378x354
Jeremy Irons in Dungeons & Dragons tbqh.

You can pass it off as chewing the scenery, but bad on purpose is still bad tbqh.
>>
>>66807004
the only good in this movie was Darkness' make up and costume.
>>
>>66807213
Not posting the best version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAC-5BQnuXI
>>
File: Legend 3.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Legend 3.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Legend was awesome, fuck all of you.
>>
File: loaf.jpg (18 KB, 311x311) Image search: [Google]
loaf.jpg
18 KB, 311x311
>>66807469
>>
File: backdraftjenniferjasonleigh.png (945 KB, 1015x485) Image search: [Google]
backdraftjenniferjasonleigh.png
945 KB, 1015x485
It pains me to acknowledge this, but she was pretty dull in Backdraft. But her role was pretty shitty anyway.

She admits acting in it was like "being lost in the middle of the ocean".
>>
File: legend-meg-04.jpg (154 KB, 926x639) Image search: [Google]
legend-meg-04.jpg
154 KB, 926x639
>>66807004
>>66807519
The visuals were impressive, as you would expect from Ridley Scott.
But the script and most of the acting was sub-par, I am looking at you Tom, you tasty boy!
>>
>>66808006
The director's cut is much better.
>>
>all these people hating on Legend

Even if you dislike the movie, it's absurd to say Tim Curry was terrible as Darkness.
>>
>>66808063
classic ridley
>>
Hating on Legend.
Shame on you all.
>>
>>66808150
Most people said he was good in the thread and legend is pretty bad
>>
I really think the Director's Cut of Legend is a good movie. I don't understand the hate.
>>
>>66807004
Fuck you, Dave Grohl was pretty good
>>
>>66808006
The way that swamp witch moved so smoothly was amazing.
>>
>>66808601
If only it had the based Tangerine Dream soundtrack.
>>
Legend would've been a lot better if they ditched the annoying side characters before Tom Cruise infiltrates the lair. Maybe just keep the fairy chick.
>>
>>66807461
And Tom Cruise's delicious pre-Scientology thighs.
>>
I wonder how much the glitter budget was to it. I rewatched it recently for the first time in awhile (I remember watching it as a kid but I'm positive it was the theatrical version) and the amount of glitter on everything was distracting.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.