[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of this show? I kinda like it, tbf(to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: love-poster-691x1024.jpg (145 KB, 691x1024) Image search: [Google]
love-poster-691x1024.jpg
145 KB, 691x1024
What does /tv/ think of this show?

I kinda like it, tbf(to be frank), but the characters themselves are kind of unlikable as a whole.
The most likable character is Gillian Jacobs', mainly because of her acting ability. The others are just annoying at first and downright unlikable.
Does it get better after 5? I just started ep 5.
>>
It's a waste of time. Le awkwardness-as-a-substitute-for-humour formula ran its course half a decade ago.
>>
I genuinely can't watch this because of how ugly the writers self insert is. It's distasteful to show that on television
>>
i like aussie girl best desu

nose guy is a fag i fucking hate him

rest of the characters are kinda whatever and overall its a 6/10

i just find the fact that anyone can genuinely like this guy let alone 3 (right?) 7-8/10 girls completely unbelievable

and its not just his looks his personality is shit desu
>>
>>66805940
Love it
>>
Watching anything involving romance/casual sex is getting harder and harder for me to swallow the older and more bitter i become.
>>
It's like You're the Worst but not nearly as good.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
>This nose
>Gets multiple women throwing themselves at him.

He has no redeeming qualities and does not add to the show as much as Gillian.
>>
File: NowWhatTheFuckAmILookingAtHere.jpg (31 KB, 547x308) Image search: [Google]
NowWhatTheFuckAmILookingAtHere.jpg
31 KB, 547x308
>>66806292
I'm cringing really hard at this show, and I'm also jealous because he gets way more chances than any woman gave me irl.

I'm fucking 20, and I'm seriously considering just giving up on myself.
>>
This kind of show only appeals to loser guys on the internet who will watch anything about a romance between two 20 somethings as a way to fill the void that is their own romantic life
>>
>>66806408
He has a career and isn't a retard, you'll get laid too if you get your shit together.
>>
>>66806449
Netflix knows its audience all too well
>>
The two main characters have great chemistry, but alone or with other characters they are next to insufferable.
>>
>>66806449
>This kind of show only appeals to loser guys on the internet who will watch anything about a romance between two 20 somethings as a way to fill the void that is their own romantic life

.....fuck dude, that's me, 100%. No gf ever, no sober kissing, no positive romantic interaction with a girl.
>>66806496
>you'll get laid too if you get your shit together.
I've been lifting for 5 months and I still can't bench 85 lbs, plates included. There's been shoulder pain for months that doesn't go away, no matter my form. I don't have any confidence or hobbies outside of listening to music and noodling on my piano and guitar. I'm black, have gyno, and was raised by a single mother.

I'm fucked.
>>
>>66806684

I'm not allowed to feel sympathetic for black people but I can at least give you a (You)
>>
File: goodshot.jpg (89 KB, 820x461) Image search: [Google]
goodshot.jpg
89 KB, 820x461
>>66806852
Not asking for the sympathy of an anon, I'm just adding another reason why I'm un-datable.
>>
>>66806684
>I don't have any...hobbies outside of listening to music and noodling on my piano and guitar.
This relegates you to being a bull for bored housewives.
>I don't have any confidence
This relegates you to NEEThood.

No matter how swole you are, lack of confidence causes every vag to dry up in an instant.
>>
>>66806684

>I've been lifting for 5 months and I still can't bench 85 lbs, plates included.

dude, literally how.... are you like 5'2" or something?

just do ungodly amounts of cardio and learn to squat (starting strength - mark rippetoe for form)
>>
The general complaint is that it's way too unbelievable for ugly Gus to have all those hot chicks throwing themselves at him.

I enjoyed it though. Especially the first 4-5 episodes, before it dawned on me that I'm more attractive than Gus and far less awkward, but I'll never get a girl like Mickey.

Not sure where they can go from here, but I'll probably watch S2.
>>
I like how they both are unlikeable and that they acknowledge it at the end. One thing you can say about Apatow is that he can bring it down after all the fart jokes/industry insider humor/weed jokes. Even though it seems like pandering or formulaic at times, it just works.

My gripe is like everybody else's, albeit a minor one: how the fuck does this geek get all the pussy?
>>
>>66806301
this

Bangs my waifu and has a threesome in the first ep

jewfantasy
>>
I'm not watching it just because of Apatow. Fuck him. Talentless hack.
>>
File: 1414786488847.gif (1 MB, 458x255) Image search: [Google]
1414786488847.gif
1 MB, 458x255
>>66805940
>The most likable character is Gillian Jacobs', mainly because of her acting ability. The others are just annoying at first
>>
I had no idea who Gillian Jacobs was before I watched this, but I'm pretty sure I'm in love. Even though Mickey is a dumb psychotic clinger.
>>
>Gets asked for drinks by one of the actresses
>Rejects it because he may or may not have plans with Mickey.

I can't stop cringing.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>66806301
>He has no redeeming qualities
Ahem
He's a good musician:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLescr2pI10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yk4lp2GTdE
RIP Terrorist
>>
File: briga heelan Love netflix.gif (2 MB, 495x278) Image search: [Google]
briga heelan Love netflix.gif
2 MB, 495x278
The is no connection to the characters. Though it was worth it just for see that thick Heidi chick. Shame she only did lame clothed scenes.
>>
File: briga heelan ass.jpg (157 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
briga heelan ass.jpg
157 KB, 1916x1076
>>66809715
>>
>>66808880
That guy sure loves chemicals.
>>
Catastrophe is better.
>>
>>66810105
He's like Walter White over here.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.