[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be Zeppo >photographer wants to get a shot of the amazing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
>be Zeppo
>photographer wants to get a shot of the amazing Marx Brothers
>you're politely asked to step out of the cameraman's way
>>
File: Annex - Marx Brothers_14.jpg (723 KB, 1600x1153) Image search: [Google]
Annex - Marx Brothers_14.jpg
723 KB, 1600x1153
>"Outta the way, Jack, we're trying to snap the Marx Brothers here!"
>>
>"Sir, would you please move? This shot is of the Marx Brothers only."
>>
File: Marx.jpg (24 KB, 380x391) Image search: [Google]
Marx.jpg
24 KB, 380x391
I'll be able to tell my grandkids one day that I was here the day Zepposting was invented.
>>
>"Mister Zeppo, would you please stand over there? We only want the brothers in this one."
>>
Zeppo who?
>>
>Be Harpo
>Be a self taught virtuoso musician

https://youtu.be/GArbUV_yv2k
>>
Glad to see a Marx Brothers thread on here. Absolutely untouchable in the comedy world, the literal definition of gods these men were of an unparalleled genius. And everyone knows Zeppo handled the business side and wasn't funny.
>>
This is dumb, everyone knows Zeppo he only did the vaudeville stuff because of familial obligation.
The man was a engineering genius, ended up a billionaire and held a few patents.
>>
>be Zeppo
>angry spirit is not soothed by impression during the On Cinema Oscar Special
>forced to roam the earth forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vltDcm1AB4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euMFzi-pwWQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiACiyzDv7U
>>
File: Marx_Brothers_1931.jpg (641 KB, 1876x2489) Image search: [Google]
Marx_Brothers_1931.jpg
641 KB, 1876x2489
>Zeppo and Blakeley divorced in 1973. Zeppo let Blakeley keep the 1969 Jaguar he had bought her, and agreed to pay her $1,500 a month for ten years. Sinatra upgraded Blakeley's Jaguar to the latest model. Sinatra also gave her a house to live in. The house belonged to Eden Hartford, Groucho Marx's third wife. Blakeley and Sinatra continued to date, and were constantly hounded by the press until the divorce between Zeppo and Blakeley became final. Blakeley and Sinatra were married in 1976.
>>
>>66801766
hey that impression guy is the same guy that got his baseball cards jacked in BCS
>>
>>66801762
>ended up a billionaire

Died in a house on Frank Sinatra Drive, named after the man who fucked his wife.
>>
>>66803131
Dude, you can't just leave everything up to your 2mins on Wikipedia, you have to actually think.
All that shit, ALL that shit, affair-divorce-sinatra, that happened in his late 70s.
You're literally talking about senior citizens having sex with other senior citizens as if it was something that "ruined" anyone's life.
>>
>>66801762
I think they had another brother who only did vaudeville. His name was Gummo or something like that.
Zeppo was in their movies before they went to MGM
>>
File: oliver_hardy___habeas_corpus.jpg (16 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
oliver_hardy___habeas_corpus.jpg
16 KB, 600x450
>>66803863
>Senior citizens don't care who their wives sleep with
>The ultimate cuckolds?
>>
>>66803881
Zeppo covered Gummo when he went off to war, covered for the 3 whenever they were ill, covered as mechanic when the senpai vehicle brokedown.
>>
Duck Soup best film
>>
>>66801743
Zeppo was supposed to be the straight man in the comedy. He was never supposed to be funny. Eventually his role was replaced by B-list actors.
>>
>>66803953
Yeah, they stayed married years after. In fact, the divorce seems more to do with his health/cancer than the affair. He did the right thing to let her go n be happy instead of watching him die.
>>
>>66804038
It must've been horrible. The backstabbing and irony of it all. Though he knew he couldn't control her heart.
>>
>>66804166
Not really. He was kinda shitty, apparently he'd choke dudes who spoke to his wife. And Sinatra was apparently really good to the couple(his neighbors) even before the falling out. I think Zep understood..eventually, and Frank was just the kind neighbor who acted as ear n shoulder for her.
>>
>>66801385
The movies with Zeppo were their best though.
>>
>>66804664
He always seemed like a drag on the main story with his shoe-ined B-plot. I like Horse Feathers though.
>>
>>66804707
He was never a drag, he was barely ever in the movies. I never liked their later shtick of helping a random romantic couple desu.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.