[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was Lana saying to Channing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Jupiter.jpg (117 KB, 899x539) Image search: [Google]
Jupiter.jpg
117 KB, 899x539
What was Lana saying to Channing?
>>
>>66800225

YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF YIFF
>>
File: not lik dis.jpg (2 KB, 137x103) Image search: [Google]
not lik dis.jpg
2 KB, 137x103
>>66800225
not like this...not like this
>>
>>66800225
suck my dick
>>
>>66800225

>Channing, step it up! If I can pretend to be a woman you can pretend to be a dog-man.
>>
>>66800225
JUST fuck my flick up
>>
so just try to kind of imagine your character is a soldier with dog ears but at the same time youre kind of pissed because they took yout wings and mila here is kinda your love interest and when you are standing on the spaceship and everything goes kind of pew pew pew under the bridge she's holding on to you and you are kind of bonding

am I making sense channing?
>>
>>66800225
"look at my huge man hands, that's the one thing they can't change"
>>
File: jim cameron 32421.jpg (44 KB, 300x355) Image search: [Google]
jim cameron 32421.jpg
44 KB, 300x355
>>66800297
>>
"wait, cut. channing, did you take your red pill this morning like a good goy? okay, just checking."
>>
>>66800297
fucking kek
>>
Christ "Lana" is bigger than Tatum, why are all trans so fucking huge?
Most trannies have bigger dicks than the average too.
>>
>>66801536
id be trans if i wasnt big like hulk

>tfw no trans :(
>>
>now remember Channing, your motivation in this scene is that you're a wolf-man Hunter that's been outcast from his society and must rescue the space princess that owns the planet earth on your anti-gravity boots
>>
File: Mace_Windu.jpg (96 KB, 414x625) Image search: [Google]
Mace_Windu.jpg
96 KB, 414x625
>>66802707
Sounds like a Tuesday.
>>
>>66800225
>call me larry one more time
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.