[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name one thing Dumbledore is good at that justifies his position
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Name one thing Dumbledore is good at that justifies his position as the chiefmaster of Hogwarts.
In before not a single reply.
>>
he's the strongest wizard
>>
He's probably just older than everyone else.

Seniority is a crock, but there it is. Unqualified old people movin' on up.
>>
>>66798844
he showed you OP
>>
Magic.
>>
when was the last time arry porrer done it
>>
>>66798822
force-feeding people dog shit
>>
HARRY POTTER DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIYA!?
>>
>>66798908
In 2001 or something when the first few movies during christmas time came out. They were magical
>>
>>66798996
lol calm down grandpa
>>
>>66798844
Define strong
>>
>>66798844
So what he's the Grand Wizard of the Harry Potter world?
>>
>>66799190
Being top wizard in the harry potter universe is a big deal. Imagine if you had the chance to study under the greatest wizard alive? It would be a huge deal. Half of the reason voldermort does what he does is to beat dumbledore. fyi dumbledore is not such a good guy.
>>
>>66798822
Other people do what he says
What does any head honcho do? They just tell other what to do
>>
File: man eating ps3 games.jpg (20 KB, 512x523) Image search: [Google]
man eating ps3 games.jpg
20 KB, 512x523
taking dick
>>
>>66799295
That might be a point but he doesnt teach anything to anyone. Except harry potter.
>>
>>66798822
He has a big beard.
>>
>>66798822
I dont know if youve ever been to an old private school. Hogwarts captures the environment pretty well.
The headmaster is basically just a figurehead. He doesnt set the curriculum, or teach anyone. He symbolises the schools prestige and tradition for future cohorts of students. Every now and again he will appear at important school functions to make a speech
Why is he the head? Cos he knows all the right people that make the school run.
>>
>>66799415

10 points from slytherin for slander.
>>
>>66799415
He was Transfiguration professor for many years before rising to headmaster.
>>
File: 1364856183795.jpg (65 KB, 512x490) Image search: [Google]
1364856183795.jpg
65 KB, 512x490
>>66800105

I bet he transfigurated straight students into gays.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 820x5696) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 820x5696
>>
Are you literally 5 and you've never been to school?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.