[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is going to be patrician.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
This is going to be patrician.
>>
After this movie, will Rashida Jones be the new face of JUST?
>>
>>66786423
it's actually proto-kino
>>
>>66786423
Besides fem-Egon I have no idea what was going through their heads when casting this movie
>>
The contrarians are out already, I see.
>>
>>66786504
Anything to oppose the 80's born manchildren who are crying about their childhood being ruined because of this.
>>
File: 1456843773719.jpg (22 KB, 426x333) Image search: [Google]
1456843773719.jpg
22 KB, 426x333
>implying Лoвци нa дyхoвe isn't going to be the first in the series to win an oscar
>>
File: 131231.png (308 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
131231.png
308 KB, 546x700
>>66786536
>anyone who hates how the movie looks is SEXIST!!!!!!!!
>>
>>66786423
walking one trick pony fat joke, a talking leather bag, the female dindu nuffin, and literally who

what an all-star cast, surely this is the best group of actors they could have possibly mustered
>>
>>66786577
They are. The likes/dislikes bar was equally as bad on the teaser trailer that didn't even show any footage at all.

I'm not even a feminist but these neckbeards were always going to hate it no matter what
>>
I would say I hope this is universally beloved and makes a billion dollars just to blow neo-/tv/ the fuck out but that happened with SW and you retards still just pretended you were right. I almost forgot how deep the delusion is.
>>
>>66786637
I know I'm going to be posting every SJW approved review of it before relaase just to trigger these fatnecks
>>
>>66786637
lol force awakens is definitely not universally beloved, even my pleb parents walked out the theater bitching about how it was just a ripoff of new hope
>>
>>66786693
>even my pleb parents walked out the theater bitching about how it was just a ripoff of new hope

Good attempt but next time say it was because of the race mixing and jew agenda ;)
>>
mad props to whoever trained the silverback
>>
File: 5253.jpg (32 KB, 288x339) Image search: [Google]
5253.jpg
32 KB, 288x339
>>66786862

>this is the height of wit and humor on /tv/
>this will be reposted on /r/4chan for thousands for reddit points
>>
File: 1364607848301.png (272 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
1364607848301.png
272 KB, 500x357
>>66786637
I can't tell if it's an expert troll or one of these moron studio suit browsing /tv/.

Sony pictures is a fucking embarrassment for quite some time now. This last Ghostbuster reboot is a spectacular demonstration of everything that is wrong right now in Hollywood.

Absolute lack of creativity [x]
Reboot of an old franchise [x]
Pandering to social trends [x]
No talent behind the camera [x]
Utter shit revisiting of a classic song [x]
Brainless trailer giving away tons of dialogue[x]
Cliché cheesy one liners [x]

It is truly amazing. It's all there. In a single shit-show. I don't even understand any more what the fuck Sony is doing in the cinema business. The whole movie division is a disgrace to look at right now. Just look at their movie list ffs. Have a taste of their last 4 years:

Spectre
Robocop reboot
Total Recall reboot
The 5th Wave
Pixels
White House Down
Think Like A Man Too
Concussion
Mall Cop 1&2
One Direction: This is Us
The Amazing Spiderman 1&2
Aloha
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
MIB 3
Battle: Los Angeles
The Karate Kid reboot
After Earth

They had 3 good movies in 4 years: django, the social network and skyfall. I'll be nice I'll throw in Zero dark Thirty and Captain Phillips. That's it and it's already a fucking miracle that somehow a few decent movies managed to see the light at Sony.
They even got Fincher to do a movie, but they wont let him finish the trilogy of dragon tattoo because it's supposedly risky. Pixels wasn't risky but this apparently is. It's as if children are in charge at Sony pictures. And make no mistake this new ghostbusters belongs there in this shit list.
Fuck SONY Pictures.
>>
When did tumblr invade /tv/?
This is going to be shit plain and simple.
>>
>we're going to make a PROGRESSIVE film!
>3 white people are scientists
>the one black character is a loud idiot who works in a subway station but "knows the city"

it's the 1930's all over again!
>>
>>66786693
>>>66786637
>even my pleb parents walked out the theater bitching about how it was just a ripoff of new hope

This totally happened
>>
>>66788272
>When did tumblr invade /tv/?
2 years ago and it never left
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.