[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Shows that went to shit after 3 seasons
>>
That one
>>
>>66784708
House of Cards
The Simpsons
>>
Community
Breaking Bad
>>
Suits
I still watch them and I don't know why
>>
>>66784869
only took HoC two senpai
>>
Battlestar Galactica

more like two and a half, but whatever
>>
Arrested Development
>>
File: 1437441641086.png (128 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
1437441641086.png
128 KB, 308x308
>>66784708
Watching Spongebob as an adult, god it's a really funny show.
>>
>>66785127

Yeah the first 3 seasons were fuckin amazing. But when the creator left it went to shit.
>>
Sherlock only took two :(
>>
>>66785143
The movie is the canon end of the show.

The second movie is a surprisingly fun detour. Like a really long Season 1 episode, only with the Epic Rap Battle guys at the end for no good reason. Damn studio Jews.
>>
>>66784891
>IMPLYING the 5th season of BrBa isnt the best one

REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>66784708
Just about every single television show ever.
>>
GoT had a decent season 3, but i would honestly say that by season 2'd end it was heading downhill
>>
>>66785250
the second movie is fucking shit
>>
>>66785413
I felt GoT held pretty constant until the Red Wedding, but failed in making absolutely anything else interesting immediately afterwards.
>>
File: 50114765.jpg (16 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
50114765.jpg
16 KB, 240x180
>>
>>66785672
It was significantly less shit than I was expecting. The CG shit, while still there (gotta get them kiddie Disney shekels) was kept to a minimum, and the 2D animation was the primary focus. Jokes, for the most part, weren't awful (save for that fucking dolphin and the aforementioned rap battle).

Not great, but since Hillenburg was involved it was elevated from total shit to passable.
>>
>>66785847
what is the end of season 3 of this? waking the dragons or battle city finals?
>>
Seinfeld
>>
>>66784708
Ren and Stimpy, although it could be argued that it started to go down in the second.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.