[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The George Clooney of our generation.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: oscar-isac.jpg (283 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
oscar-isac.jpg
283 KB, 768x1024
The George Clooney of our generation.
>>
an awful actor who gets work because middle aged women find him attractive?
>>
Hell no, I actually enjoy seeing him on the screen. George Clooney can't act for shit.
>>
2nd best modern actor , only behind Joaquin Phoenix.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>66779217
You're joking right? This dude's hella good but no where near GC level brah.
>>
>>66779311
Okay.
>>
>>66779325
<brah
<hella

xd
>>
>supposed to die in star wars
>negotiated himself out of it
>has less than 10 minutes of screentime
>somehow turns out to be a fan favorite
Is there anything he can't do?
>>
>>66779339
Really good, but doesn't work enough for me to consider him the best.
He'll probably only do 2 more films before calling it quits.
>>
wannabean
>>
>>66779164
not really. Oscar Isaac actually has range. One of the best at the moment
>>
>>66779362
He's the least well-received new character. Rey, Kylo, Finn, and sometimes even BB-8 outrank on nearly every "Best Character" poll.
>>
>>66779380
And they'll both be better than anything Isaac does in his whole life
>>
>>66779466
I don't think they even mention his name in Star Wars
>>
>>66779488
>I'm Poe. Poe Dameron.
>Good to meet you, Poe!
>>
>>66779545
>Oh man, I'm so sick of all these Star Wars
>>
>>66779545
Just goes to show how unmemorable his character is.
>>
>>66779339
Where the fuck has he been
>>
>>66779594
he's semi retired. he only works if he really likes the project now. he's made his mark already
>>
>>66779580
Maybe cause he's in it for 10mins
>>
>>66779594
Giving Leo a chance to win an Oscar. Now that he has, DDL is gonna return with a vengeance. Hollywood actors are shitting their pants with fear just thinking about it.
>>
File: 1429761234701.jpg (294 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1429761234701.jpg
294 KB, 582x600
>>66779633
>mfw imagining everyone frantically scrambling to beat DDL before he absolutely blows them out of the water
Life is good.
>>
Star Wars would've been a good movie if he was the main lead instead, with Finn as his sidekick.
>>
>>66779633
It's funny how Leo is exposed as the mediocre, overrated actor he is when he's paired with a true heavyweight like DDL. Based Day-Lewis made him look like such a chump in Gangs of New York.
>>
>>66779580
Just because you can't remember his name, doesn't mean everyone is a goldfish like you.
>>
>>66779594
He's taken up masonry while on 5-year break from acting
>>
>>66779545
>I'm Poe. Poe Dameron. Now let's hurry up and end these star wars before the force awakens
>>
Oscar Isaac transcends the alpha-beta paradigm. The guy is a super-mega-ultra-alpha. When you're in his league, you don't even have to maintain "alpha" pretensions. The world is yours.

Imagine walking down the street and knowing any woman you look at will go moist instantly. Even the most forthright, loyal, happily married women would gladly sacrifice their family lives to fuck you just once. Even a glance would fill them with validation and be remembered as a highlight of their lives.

Isaac is so off-the-charts alpha that he's probably bored with it. The things he says and does make no sense to people like you and me. We still have brass rings we want to grab. Isaac has gotten them all, and he's probably drifted into a strange form of insanity.

For all we know, the guy flies to Taiwan and fucks kids dressed as firemen. Maybe the guy gets off by fucking animals on the endangered species list. He grew tired of pussy so long ago that his tastes have likely grown ever more bizarre and gourmet.

The guy could simply say the word, and an army of 10/10 women would volunteer to be his live-in slave for fuck's sake.

The guy is way beyond alpha.
>>
>>66779466

>meanwhile the ape character's toys sells like shit
>based Poe's toys sells like pancakes

wew lad.
>>
Ugly and overrated? I see it.
>>
>>66779451
>Oscar Isaac actually has range

But he's always playing a sleazebag and has a permanently sleazy face.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.