[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Nightcrawler legitimately good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: nightcrawler-review-014.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
nightcrawler-review-014.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
Is Nightcrawler legitimately good?
>>
Yes.
>>
No. It was a failed attempt at a fedoracore cult movie
>>
Worst superhero origin film ever. Didn't even explain where he got the superpower.
>>
Watched it for the first time last night, fine piece of film
>>
Jake was pretty good.
>>
No, sorry; it's only illegitimately good because they didn't have the proper permits to shoot on location.
>>
>>66748412
It's great on first viewing, but I found myself not enjoying it as much on my second. I like Jake in it a lot though.
>>
>He doesn't crawl around in the dark like a worm in the night

It was dissapointing
>>
its was interesting but lacks aesthetics and human nature its a decent/slighty above average flick/movie
>>
>greasy californian/indian guy is actually british

wooooah
>>
>>66748412
If you want to win the lottery you have to earn the money to buy a ticket ;)

Pure kino
>>
>nightcrawler
>drives a car
>>
>>66748454
You were a failed attempt.
>>
Yes. There aren't many legitimate complaints.

I'm still pissed Riz Ahmed wasn't nominated for supporting actor.
>>
I liked it, but then again I am a fan of most of Jake Gyllenhaal movies.
>>
>>66748412
scariest horror movie i saw that year.
It's horror because you know that shit (what motivates people to profit from being bloodthirsty sociopaths, from the main character, to the tv people, to the public that watches it) is true.
>>
I just watched it..its a great movie.
>>
File: fingerless-gloves-fedora.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
fingerless-gloves-fedora.png
117 KB, 320x263
>>66750125
>It's horror because you know that shit (what motivates people to profit from being bloodthirsty sociopaths, from the main character, to the tv people, to the public that watches it) is true.... FEEEL THE BERN ;)
>>
It's this generation's Drive
>>
>>66748488
This
>>
It was pretty retarded. Who the fuck needs people like him when everyone films any accidents on their phones.
>>
>>66751505
Is this a bait?
>>
>>66748454
>No. It was a failed attempt at a fedoracore cult movie
So it's good then
>>
>>66751505
Bystanders never take quality videos.
>>
>>66751440
>this generation's Drive
>came out four years after Drive
>audience was almost entirely the same generation
You're a fucking nob mate
>>
File: sly.png (2 MB, 1173x1233) Image search: [Google]
sly.png
2 MB, 1173x1233
>>66751505
>bystanders
>all of the movie is at night with no pedestrians around, or inside private residences
>>
Fuck yes.
>>
>>66751631
>2011 was 60 years ago
>>
>>66748488
Kek
>>
Whenever I see someone call it shit or bad they never actually give a reason as to why, or if they do it's some stupid reason like "the MC was an asshole and I didn't like him"

That was the fucking point holy shit
>>
>>66748488
it was pretty obvious it was from online courses.
>>
>>66752265
>That was the point
But he did nothing wrong, seriously.
>>
>>66748412

IT WAS THE SICARIO OF LAST YEAR

AKA MOTY
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vUN66xyKq8#t=23
>>
>>66748581

>he's never seen four lions
>>
>>66748412
Forgettable, but it glorifies autism so /tv/ will like it.
>>
>>66752529
>SICARIO
It was very problematic. I think Trump funded it.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.