[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How have people already forgotten about Deadpool? Most original
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 359e3jo.jpg (359 KB, 1280x1077) Image search: [Google]
359e3jo.jpg
359 KB, 1280x1077
How have people already forgotten about Deadpool?

Most original movie in a generation.
>>
Because it isn't exactly thought-provoking. It's just an entertaining popcorn flick.
>>
>>66742219
>Go Watch it, it's great!
>watch it so much fun!
>you'll love it!
>finally go and watch it
>nobody talks about it anymore

>tfw fell for the meme movie meme
>>
>original
>based on an existing IP
Why does American cinema's bloated corpse stink so much /tv/?
>>
>>66742264

Still, nobody gives a shit about it now, less than a month since its release

it's incredible how forgetable it was
>>
>>66742219
It's crap. 5/10
>>
>>66742219
I haven't forgotten Deadpool. It's just that there's not much about it to discuss.
>>
its one of those rare movies that soo good that even the trolls have fucking nothing to pick apart
>>
>>66742219
It was good and fun but Zootopia blew it out of the water.
>>
>>66742278
>Still, nobody gives a shit about it now
Are you dense? It's the highest grossing R-rated film ever. Everyone and their mom are wearing dadpole t-shirts.
Of course you get none of that, spending 24 hours a day underground.
>>
>watching Non-MCU Marvel movies

LOL
>>
>>66742767
>not watching XCU
It's the most comic booky capeshit out there
>>
File: 1456960595941.jpg (231 KB, 517x755) Image search: [Google]
1456960595941.jpg
231 KB, 517x755
WHEN YOU PUT ME IN A SUIT
DON'T MAKE IT A LAWSUIT
>>
File: Rare_e9f864_5505754.jpg (30 KB, 470x466) Image search: [Google]
Rare_e9f864_5505754.jpg
30 KB, 470x466
>>66742264
>entertaining

i'd rather be castrated with a round stone
>>
>>66742219
When I saw it in the cinema, I was just sitting there cringing at every sentence. The only thing that got me through it was continually muttering under my breath. "This is reddit. This is memes. This is reddit. This is memes."
>>
That girl is so sexy.
>>
>>66742892
desu all the non disney marvel movies are better than the actual MCU movies.
>>
>>66742219
>How have people already forgotten about Deadpool?
Yet here you are, still talking about it, keeping it fresh within our minds.
>>
>>66742219
there was a deadpool movie?

;) thumbs up if you understood this reference!!!
>>
File: deadpool-colossus-header.jpg (43 KB, 640x378) Image search: [Google]
deadpool-colossus-header.jpg
43 KB, 640x378
>>66742278
Language.
>>
I saw it like 2 nights ago. It's still a superhero movie and it's got some mildly funny stuff in it but a lot of cringe as well. I'd say that I don't regret seeing it but that I do not need to see it again.
>>
is it torrentable yet?
>>
>>66742219
It's still playing in some cinemas here, and i'm from bumfuck nowhere in SEA
>>
>>66742278
>nobody gives a shit

There were fucking loads of deadpool cosplayers when I attended a con last month. Expect loads of annoying deadpool cosplayers in the coming conventions.
>>
Only bad thing about this movie was a bland and forgettable villain.

I'm curious why they didn't put in a stereotypical mustache twirling mad genious of sorts so he could create a meme-dynamic with Wade.
>>
>>66742219
>comicbook/marvel/dc-shit
>original
>>
>>66742219
Whoa.

This came out?

Is that Ellen Page with Deadpool?
>>
>>66745007

Tiny budget of $58 million.
>>
It was okay.

In typical fashion, all the best jokes/bits are in the trailers.

Plus far too much time was spent on the origin story segment(s).

In fact, not a lot actually happens in the film. You have the car chase/highway scene, of which 80% we'd already seen in trailers/the original concept video. There's a small interlude with the blind lady and then there's the final fight scene. Peppered with origin flashbacks.

6/10
>>
>>66745007
Ajax only has one thing going for him. And that his name is Ajax but then thats taken away so we all know him as Francis.
All he did was be evil because he was evil.
(10/10)/10
>>
>>66742219
It's just a fun, well made comedy, it's not supposed to be transcendent or anything
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.