[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a good film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (299 KB, 2048x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299 KB, 2048x1080
Is this a good film?
>>
>>66735846
No, but it's a good movie.
>>
>>66735846
Fun movie to watch with your dad desu
>>
>>66735846
Its hollow. But the shell is sure nice.
>>
>>66735846
Yes

and so is the sequel
>>
It's a terrible film but an awesome flick
>>
it's basically the definition of turn off your autism and have fun
>>
decent flick
>>
>>66735846
Its and OK movie but actually I like the sequel better.

Maybe this beautiful bitch had something to do with it.
>>
>>66735846
It entertained me, so yeah.
>>
It's basically memecore with bloodcore influences and a comicore style.
>>
>>66735846
No.

It's slow mo, over the top action with an ugly aesthetic that draws attention to itself.

It's for teenagers. It's not terrible but it's definitely not good.
>>
>>66735865
***flick

P.S. i remember recomeding this to my mom because I know she studied greek history at some point. felt super awkward watching that sex scene with based cersei
>>
>>66736396
It would be more awkward watching this with someone who knows anything about Greek history.
>>
>>66736396
I saw it in the cinema with my mom and I don't remember anything awkward.
We both liked it.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7 KB, 197x256
It would be better if it was one continuous car chase/battle.
That would make it award winning material.
Lots of big guys though so 8/10.
>>
>>66735955
this guy gets it
>>
File: 169-77.png (74 KB, 299x273) Image search: [Google]
169-77.png
74 KB, 299x273
>>66735846
SWEET JESUS WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIS ABS
>>
>le flick
>le film
>le kino
Tv memes crack me up, u guys are so awesome XD
>>
>>66735987
She is the only good part of the sequel. The sequel tried to do too much. It covered the battle of Marathon, the sea war during Thermopylae, and the battle of Salamis.
>>
>>66736717
>he thinks it's a meme
How is your first day on 4chan?
>>
>mfw after watching the film and realizing there really was a sparta
>>
>>66736624
Looks like he is sucking in his gut.
>>
>>66735846
It's a good flick, mostly due to the script.
>>
>>66735846

Yes and 100% historically accurate
>>
>>66736773
Frenchie go home.
>>
Is this considered capeshit?
>>
>>66735987
You only liked the sequel because of the tits, everything about it was fucking terrible.
>>
SPARTAAAANS
>>
>>66736443
hot
>>66736433
fair kek
>>
It's like a parody of a movie but it isn't funny.
>>
>>66736773
Why is Do The Right Thing called a 'Spike Lee Joint" when it is clearly meant to have deeper themes?
>>
>>66735869
haha so tru
>>
Its a Disney fairy tale movie but for adults
>>
>>66736838
PREPARE FOR LORRY
>>
>>66736443
There was a rape scene which they added out of nowhere, it wasn't even in the original comic. The wife's story ended when he left Sparta and we never saw her again. I guess they needed to show that women fight their own fights against the patriarchy as well.
>>
>>66736860
NBA games are deep, man.
>>
>>66735846
it's good entertainment

7/10
>>
>>66735869
Marathoned it with my side bitch's husband, nice buddy flick.
>>
I liked how they made the Persians niggers and literal ragheads
>>
>>66736988
They weren't that different from greeks, at least ethnically. Keep your white trash complex back at stormblr.
>>
>>66735846
It was hype as fuck seeing it in the theaters as a testosterone pumped dudebro.

these days I'm a disgusting NEET and displays of masculinity make me angry.
>>
>>66737088
I was being sarcastic, you tit
>>
>>66736773
>some adjunct professor got paid to come up with this bullshit.
Libtards please leave, ur media studies degree isn't worth the paper it's printed on. Funny how literature doesn't have these autistic, completely fabricated graphs because they have actual educational legitimacy.
>>
It was a good trailer.

>>>66736624
Look at how disgustingly skinny-fat Cersei is in this. Look at her horrific posture. She is trying to play a Spartan Queen and has had months to get ready for this role.

I don't understand what makes Lionsgate so bad at the minor details like this. Are they just too insecure to call out actors on not giving a shit?
>>
Were the rumours true about this flick being an attempt to drum up support for what seemed like an inevitable war with Iran?

I remember quite a few people at the time saying that was what this was about and the whole Iraq/Afghanistan thing was about invading the country from two sides The 00s sure were dumb.
>>
>>66736745
I enjoyed the 2nd movie.
It had its fair share of faults but it had its moments too
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.