[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bruce Wayne vs Tony Stark, Batman vs Iron Man. Who is superior.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8
File: btmvstnst.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
btmvstnst.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
Bruce Wayne vs Tony Stark, Batman vs Iron Man. Who is superior.
>>
>>66729598
Iron Man.

Although I like Batman more.
>>
>>66729598
Move Batman vs Movie Iron Man? Iron Man wins, hard.

Comic Batman vs Comic Iron Man? well, one beat Gods, moves faster than light and survives nukes, the other doesn't, so Batman.
>>
Bruce Wayne.

Not sure. Batman is definitely cooler though, as is Bruce. I guess it all comes down to 'Batman + prep time'.
>>
>>66729637
>Move Batman vs Movie Iron Man? Iron Man wins, hard.

It depends. In a Batman movie, Batman wins. In an Iron Man movie, Iron Man wins.
>>
>>66729637
Wait. Who are you describing?
>>
>>66729637
comic iron man's done some whack ass shit
>>
>>66729690
Batman, even with all his gimmicks, lost against Bane, a physical only dude, I refuse to believe movie Batman can win against a fucking one army man that can fly, fire missiles, emps, etc

We'll have to wait fo Batman vs Superman's Batman, but so far Nolan's Batman can't compete with Marvel's Iron Man
>>
>>66729723

If the 5 minutes I just spent on wikipedia are any indication, there are iterations of Iron Man in the comics that could solo the entire planet without breaking a sweat.
>>
>>66729723
Batman outran the Flash, beat full powered kryptonians using only pressure points/martial arts shit, survived being punch by an angry God through reinforced concret, etc You can't beat the plotarmor incarnated.
>>
>>66729741
If Batman can go toe-to-toe with Superman, then he can take movie Iron Man.

>>66729782
This is what I'm saying. All that matters is who the writers (and to a lesser extent, the viewers) want to win.
>>
>>66729782
Batman is the American Naruto.
>>
>>66729824
Easily. It's the fact of whether he can out do the Iron Man tech with a special chaff or trick him into some bullshit. It just comes down to whether he has time to prepare. If he doesn't, Iron Man wins.
>>
>>66729782

I'm curious how did he manage to out run the flash. Did he have robot legs or something?
>>
Who's richer?
>>
>>66729926
No, some shit stuff he learnt in the Tibet coupled with a shitty proverb like "if you know the destination beforehand doesn't matter how fast is the other guy, you'll always be faster"
>>
>>66729926
Prep time
>>66729944
Stark
>>
>>66729915

Prep time is negated when he's facing another genius. Tony sure as shit would be prepping too.
>>
>>66729926
Not him but this happens everyonce in a while.
>>
>>66730128
Btw, Martian Manhunter is basically a Kryptonian on roids
>>
>>66730157
>Basically Stephen Hawkins beats hand to hand several MMA fighters
Doesn't matter how "smart" or "trained" you're, you can't fucking stop a speeding train with your own body even if Yoda himself trained you in Aikido.
>>
>>66730027
Engineering genius. You have to remember that. He's a charismatic tech genius.
>>
Bats > Stark > Iron > Bruce in that order
>>
>>66730157
In the 1986 comic Batman kicks clark's ass for selling out and being a corporate shill, and to show people that nothing can protect them but themselves, promptly fakes his death- to start a vigilante gang. It was a good read. If the new flick borrows more of that it could be good.

Tony is the reluctant hero, a real life playboy. Bruce is full autist (probably what I sound like right now) crimefighter, doesn't take a day off. The playboy think is part of the job.

Tony would be over-confident. Bruce would kill em in his bed fucking paltrow or something like that.
>>
>>66730215
man hunter doesn't have a weakness. Supe can get whipped by punks with green glow sticks.
>>
>>66729598
Iron Man.

He basically has everything Batman has, only a stronger and better suit. And he's probably smarter as he builds all his stuff and Bruce as Fox.
>>
>>66730255
True. And egotistical to boot. Bats can exploit that.
>>
>>66729702

I think he is saying that iron man does all those things, but batman thing is to always win regardles.
>>
>>66731187
Yeah but he makes stupid decisions and doesn't figure the solution to every problem.
>>
>>66731187
This, and if Tony knows who Batman is (which many fellow heroes do, so why shouldn't he?) he can literally just show up at a fund raiser in Gotham, swagger onto the stage, finger pistol at some bigshots he doesn't know, take a microphone, shout out "Bruce Wayne is Batman. His freaking company makes all his shit.You're a bunch of dipshits" then drop the mike, step into his currently unfolding briefcase, suit up and just beat the crap out of Batman before he had anywhere near enough time to put on something resembling body armour.

Even if Batman gets away (good fucking luck), Wayne manor will probably be covered in reporters by the time he could get back, because news like this spreads faster than fire on an oil spill.
>>
>>66731187

Iron man's journey isn't to win those battles, batman is.

Batman has to win. Iron man can affort to lose.
>>
>>66730003
so hes goku?
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 499x294) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 499x294
>>66729598
These dubs
>>
>>66731840
You're not even trying.
>>
>>66731591
in that case since everyone knows who iron man is just any proficient fighter when he's sleeping or in the shitter and end it there. batman can a lot of shit without his suit. iron man would get the shit beaten out of him by literally every other superhero without his
>>
>>66732114
The difference is, Tony Stark has a suitcase with him that gets him into full gear in a moment, and an army of robots at his beck and call who protect him when he's asleep etc.

No one bats an eye, when he shows up with five robots by his side at a convention to keep himself safe.

Batman has to go out as Bruce Wayne with limited or no supplies at all, leaving himself open, because if he doesn't, his cover is blown.
>>
>>66731111
martian manhunter's weakness is fire. cause martians are made out of tinder.
>>
>>66732557
that get-up, looks like he uses grindr
>>
Bruce Wayne will beat the utter shit out of stark without armor especially that manlet
>>
File: aaayyy.gif (761 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
aaayyy.gif
761 KB, 500x323
>>66732871
nice

goddamnit captcha a canoe is not a kayak.
>>
Guessing we're talking about movie incarnations and whether or not the other would be superior in a fight.

MCU Iron Man destroys Nolan Batman. He can fly, shoot laser beams and throw cars, Nolan Batman is set in a lot more 'realistic' world, he fights human thugs and got BTFO by a big dog.

Tony stark is a tech genius, Bruce Wayne is a martial arts master. Tony is only good when it comes to building robots and weapons, his strategic and planning skills are shit and he has little combat training. If they're going up against each other in a fist fight, Bruce Wayne rapes Tony stark.
>>
>>66729598
Iron man easily because his take is vastly superior. Also Ironman doesn't have any moralfag code against guns, missles, or killing people.
>>
>>66733787
>a canoe is not a kayak.
Sounds like something an all knowing machine-god would say.
>>
>>66734763
don't listen to this anon. I am not a machine. I take in sustenance and expel it through my anus like any other fleshb- human. My blood is just as oily and black as yours. Do not make accusations you can't back up filthy monkey- I mean Redditor.
>>
Batman can beat Superman. Of course he kick Iron Man's ass.
>>
Movie Iron Man and Tony Stark can take out Nolan Bats and Wayne with little problems. The only instance where Tony Stark would be less than superior to Wayne is in a plain fist fight without the suit. Otherwise he's smarter, doesn't need someone else to build his gadgets, has more money and allies in the military and government.

The only thing Bruce has on Tony is that he is physically stronger and has proper martial arts training.
>>
>>66729598
inmediate superiority for ironman then comes the real hero (bangman) and darkhorseing him just like in my mangas
>>
Who would win in a height?
1 Batman or 3 Iron Mans?
>>
Batman is the most boring and terrible of superheroes, and would lose in a fight with Ironman in a heart beat because "prep time" is the lamest excuse ever when it comes to why Batman can beat everyone and everything no matter how outclassed he is.

Sorry for the mini-rant, I just find Batman the character super fucking gay and the whole 'prep time' thing to be the absolute dumbest reason Batman is basically god in the DC universe.
>>
File: 4QdV9.png (229 KB, 529x806) Image search: [Google]
4QdV9.png
229 KB, 529x806
>>66729598
>>
MCU Tony saved New York from being nuked and stopped aliens from invading earth + saved the president from terrorists. Batman saved Gotham city. No one but Gotham city cares about Batman, while the whole world sucks Iron Man's dick. If Iron Man/Tony Stark were to announce that Bruce Wayne is a cunt that needs to be BTFO, the public would go with it. Tony doesn't have to enter a fist fight with Bruce Wayne, or even interact with him face to face to fuck him up.
>>
batman could beat the entire avengers by himself
>>
File: 1267314870858.jpg (54 KB, 450x681) Image search: [Google]
1267314870858.jpg
54 KB, 450x681
>>66736002
If lifts are allowed, one Iron Man could possibly come out on top.
>>
>>66736107

Superman flys into space and annihilates the whole planet in from orbit or throws it into the fucking sun, completely negating being exposed to kryptonite or any gay-ass plans batman could come up with.
>>
>>66736107
>The faggot who made this doesn't think Iron Man hasn't emp-proofed his suit

Also
>Superman - Sun = Regular guy
I'm pretty sure Batman minus the fucking sun would die pretty quick.
>>
>>66736224

Gary Stus can do anything!
>>
>>66729598
Tony Stark is a billionaire, philanthropist and an engineering genius who built a fully functional suit of armor from scrap and twinkie wrappers. Bruce Wayne is a billionaire who buys his toys from some nigga and is really good at tai chi.
>>
>>66729690
Not really, mostly because the nolanbats movies were a bit more grounded. They were set in a world without superpowers of any kind. Tony would probably win that one.
>>
>>66731011
>Bruce would kill
Nice comic book knowledge there "autist".
>>
Batman with prep time > *
>>
>>66734079
>. If they're going up against each other in a fist fight, Bruce Wayne rapes Tony stark.
That's the thing, though, "Iron Man" pretty much runs in Tony's veins now. He has any kind of armor he wants at his whim in a matter of seconds, so it's a race against time for bamham to push his shit in.
>>
>>66736107
Nice try, Tony's suit is EMP proof.
>>
>>66736134
How would he even begin dealing with Thor? Hell, let's see him deal with goddamn ant-man.
>>
>>66736179
We're still discussing characters and that's something he would never do because
>muh Lois
>>
>>66736107
Tony gets MMA lessons from Jon Favero so I have no clue what you are on
>>
>>66736694
I don't know about Thor, but Batman could easily beat Ant Man by throwing a batarang to slice open his oxygen pipes (he can't safely shrink unless he shrinks the oxygen supply with the rest of his suit). Then it's just Batman vs some non-confrontational burgler.

He might be able to beat Thor using ninja dodges and pressure points and whatever bullshit he can do in the comics.
>>
>>66729598
what the fuck kind of question is this?
this is the "whopper vs big mac" discussion in movie form
>>
>>66729598
batman would conceptually need to use less violence to achieve his goals
Ex.
Ra's al Ghul>Batman>IronMan
>>
>>66730128
>smoke bomb faster than flash
>fist not shattered
>>
>>66736948
Juvenile 'Who would win in a fight' threads always gets /co/ talkative.
>>
>>66730157
>Batman beating Green Lantern
Wow fucking hack writers holy fuck
>>
>>66736808
Wouldn't he need to be full size, though? Why would he be full size while fighting Batman?
I think that's why Batman always wins, because of obsessive fanboy retards like you writing his stories.
>>
>>66737672
Hal is a fucking dumbass. He uses his almighty ring to create punching gloves, for chrissakes, of course he's going to get punched out.
>>
>>66729598
Terrell Q. Rogers aka Corporate Red aka NextGenQuantum aka The Forgotten Ranger.
>>
>>66730128
>>66730157

You do realize that the league was faking that in order to put a tracer on him right? Or do you just post pages from comics you haven't even fucking read in order to look like you know what the hell you're talking about?

Also that punch broke his hand. Fucking moron.
>>
>>66736036
In the DC universe wayne is everything stark is in any medium, plus batman.
>>
>>66736179
fucking dipshit
>>
>>66736510
your problems with reading comprehension are your own- but I'll help you out cause retards need help. What was described happening in a comic and what might happen within the confines of a hypothetical fight between comic book characters on 4chan can- get this- and did in the same post. you read it, you responded to it ffs. >66731011 there it is again
>>
>>66738206
You appear to be upset. Batman doesn't kill.
Have a wonderful day.
>>
>>66738265
replace the word? lol
>>
>>66738265
and he did kill the joker in that same comic
>>
Batman.
tony can't even defeat a goddamn apache.
Movie Iron man get his shit pushed in because when he actually challenges someone he just leanes back and is suprised when the enemy arrives on his doorstep. When your this dumb no tech in the world can save you.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.