[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this happening in the same world as Superman vs Batman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
141 KB, 1280x720
Is this happening in the same world as Superman vs Batman?
>>
yes.

Batman Affleck is in the monvie
>>
>>66716571

Katana best girl

Harley a SHIT
>>
>>66716571
>robin is there
>Katana a.k.a. Batman'spy is there
>Batman is there
>>
Unfortunately they're all happening in ours.
>>
LIGHTS
>>
I want to fuck the fridge!
>>
>>66717530
Underrated
>>
File: CIA.jpg (22 KB, 500x536) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
22 KB, 500x536
>>66716571
is that BANE?
>>
Katana is my waifu.
>>
>>66717530
HAHAHA
>>
>>66716571
>mexicano and native american not in the shot
>probably dead
GREAT SPOILERS THERE DC
>>
Enchantress is hot as fuck.
>>
Why isn't superman taking care of the problem?
>>
File: Captain_Boomerang_display.png (103 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
Captain_Boomerang_display.png
103 KB, 350x263
>A guy who throws boomerangs

Lol seriously?
>>
>>66716571
Who cares,they are all shit-tier villains
>>
>>66716571
croc looks so fucking bad
>>
HOL UP
>>
>>66716571
Why is Croc, the most durable guy there, standing in the back? Are harley, katana, and boomerang guy just standing as meat bags in the front to cover the strong guys?
>>
>>66716647
correct
>degenerates will deny this
>>
>>66716571
Why isn't Joker with them? Are they fighting him?
>>
>>66718827
Digger is an asshole, bigot and racist. /tv/ will like him immediately.
>>
whats the deal with that katana bitch? Is her ability being the walking japanese stereotype?
>>
>>66719953
>walking Japan stereotype

Is that a bad thing?
>>
>>66719953
Yes, she is good with a sword and technology, pilots a giant robot, and can call godzilla
>>
>>66716571
whats hold up guy even doing in this picture? lmao
>>
>As far as Jared Leto goes… The glee that he had in the idea of being able to play this role was perfect for this role. The glee that he showed is so similar to the kind of id that the Joker displays. It isn’t just that, physically, he resembles him. Leto's enthusiasm mirrors the character’s enthusiasm. The Joker is an extremely enthusiastic character; he’s not subtle. There really aren’t a lot of half measures. He’s a bull in a china shop, and the china shop is the world. And he’s not very concerned about what he breaks. I saw Leto’s smile and I said, "Oh, that’s the Joker’s smile."
>When we initially started talking about it, just the happiness beaming from him at the idea of doing this role was like I can’t imagine anybody else doing it.
Ayer on casting Leto.
>>
File: keek.jpg (66 KB, 968x726) Image search: [Google]
keek.jpg
66 KB, 968x726
>>66717530
>>
CAMERA
>>
>>66721854
MOM'S
>>
File: suicide-squad-trailer.jpg (107 KB, 1000x625) Image search: [Google]
suicide-squad-trailer.jpg
107 KB, 1000x625
>>66716571
Yes, Ben Affleck appears
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.