[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It would have been just as much risk for them to walk directly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
It would have been just as much risk for them to walk directly from the shed where they dug the hole to the wall, throw a rope over with a grappling hook, and climb directly out.

Anyone actually make it through season 4?
>>
>>66710797
Yeah. I watched it all the way through. It was enjoyable but got ridiculous
>>
>>66710797
Why didn't he just use his ice gun?
>>
>>66710797
no they didnt retard they would immidiately be spotted and lost the head start

did you even watch the show?
>>
>>66710884
dat magic info stealing PDA tho
>>
Stopped watching a few episodes into season 2. Shit's boring as fuck and pointless now that they broke out.
>>
>>66714240
dude your missing Sona
>>
>>66710797
The post series special where the gang break Dr Sarah out of cell block h is where it's at.
>>
>>66714366
this is something I can get behind
>>
BEST CHARACTERS INCOMING

#1 ) Teabag
#2 ) Bellick
>>
>>66714418
Worst character: SUCRE
>>
>>66714455
Sucre was a bro, you idiot.
>>
>>66714472
he fucked everything up
>>
>>66714418

#1 ) Teabag
#2 ) Bellick
#3 ) The other inmate with the long hair, i forgot his name
>>
>>66714742
was it abruzzi?
>>
>it's a "main character from previous season gets killed off in the next season's first episode'' episode
>>
>>66714862
>I only kneel to God
damn, dumb fuck should have just went to Sardinia with his family not walk in into an obvious setup.
>>
>>66715190
he was cool though
>>
>>66710797
Some troll told me season 4 got better, but I still couldn't finish it when I tried the second time.
>>
>>66710797
has there ever been a show with that many bald/balding men?
>>
>>66714455
I personally think Michael and Lincoln were the worst characters, and that brought the show down a little for me. That's one of the main reasons I can't finish season 4 is because I hate those guys, and get sick of hearing them talk in batman voices and attempt to act.
>>
>THE EVIDENCE WAS COOKED
>>
>>66715313
>what is prison
>>
I head that hottie male lead is gay. Masturbated furiously after that
>>
>>66715475
go be a faggot somewhere else
>>
>>66714418
#1 Abruzzi
#2 C-Note
>>
>>66715581
who was C-note again?

for me final ranking

Best characters:
1) Teabag
2) Bellick
3) Abruzzi
4) Haywire

Worst characters:
1) Sucre
2) LJ

i think
>>
File: Bank Manager.jpg (16 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
Bank Manager.jpg
16 KB, 214x317
Based Bank Manager was a top 3 character 2bh.
>>
>>66715656
oh fuck i forgot about him

hes number 5 then

the other guy with a B also good
>>
>>66710797

Yes, I watched season 4.

Yes, it was obviously utter shit.
>>
>>66715656
Kellerman was algo p good. Don Self was the worst tho.
>>
>>66715807
yes Kellerman

he was awesome too
>>
Is this show worth watching? Should I only watch season 1?
>>
>>66715874
season 1, 2 and 3 are alright
4 is shit
>>
>>66715874
S1 10/10
S2 8/10
After that it's pretty shit.
>>
Every season they get captured and put back into prison. The season ends with Michael saying " We another plan..."
>>
>>66714418
Somehow I'm not surprised that a /tv/irgin/ likes the pedo.
>>
>>66716671
How can you not hold his pocket?
>>
>>66716671
i like him cause hes batshin insane
>>
>>66710797
They could have escaped so easily using that damned ice and fire guns, and the Vertigo drugs, but no, they had to stay there for so fucking long. Awesome show, but season 2 was bad
>>
>>66714240
I did the same. it was getting stupid in S1 and without the structure of the prison shit fell apart quick once they were out
>>
Yo, why is Cold and Heatwave in jail?

but really I found their casting in Flash an odd but great nod to the show
>>
>>66715313
Breaking Bald
>>
Season 4 would have been redeemed if Linc stayed with the company, he was even wearing his dad's hat which seemed to allude to that, talk about missed opportunity

Would have been such a tweest that the whole series about saving linc from being killed by the company & he ends up as the generals right hand man as a big fuck you to michael & everyone, which makes sense cause linc is a scumbag
>>
>>66714160

>they would immidiately be spotted and lost the head start

They timed it out so they could crawl across the wire from the infirmary without being spotted.

Why couldn't they have timed it out so they could just run directly to the wall, since they needed to be out of their cells at night regardless?
>>
>>66710797
I stopped midway through four. It got really annoying. Every scene that has 5 minutes of levity would bring about 2 episodes of chaos.
>>
>>66715405
Agreed. Michael was a traitorous cunt to anyone who isn't Lincoln and Lincoln is just a general cunt to everyone around him including his son. Fuckers should have just died in season one and not ruined everyone else's lives.
>>
Bellick was a great character, because you could go from despising him (usual arrogant asshole behavior) to feeling sympathetic for him (him crying over his mother) sometimes in the same episode
>>
>>66712679
Did anyone else see the legends episode when he says "this ain't my first prison break"? I was laffin.
>>
Watched the first few seasons when it came out. Tried to finish it off recently but holy shit every episode towards the end just felt the same. I couldn't do it and now they wanna bring the show back? Lol
>>
Peter Stormare is too fucking good for this shit piece pleb show.
>>
OFFICIAL PRISON BREAK SEASON 1 CHARACTERS POWERRANKINGS

1. T-Bag
2. Brad Bellick
3. Warden Henry Pope
4. Alex Mahone
5. John Abruzzi
6. Haywire
7. Tweener
8. Charles Westmoreland

90001. Michael Schofield
900001. Lincoln Burrows
900000000001. Sucre
9000000000000000001. Dr. Sara Tancredi
>>
>>66719646

I don't think you meant to say Season 1.
>>
File: image.png (596 KB, 500x623) Image search: [Google]
image.png
596 KB, 500x623
>>66715656
Euan Yerfrienza was pretty cool
>>
>>66719646
I liked Mahone better than Pope. The Mexican jail was pretty good despite the shitty breakout.

I wish in the future that they break out of the Super jail in Colorado.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.