[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fúsi AKA Virgin Mountain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 8
File: 76xWDl.jpg (53 KB, 509x720) Image search: [Google]
76xWDl.jpg
53 KB, 509x720
>Fusi, a 43 years old man still lives with his mother. His daily life is characterized by one of the monotonous routine. The appearance of vibrant Alma and young Hera will upset his old bachelor habits.

Have you seen it /tv/? Do you relate to anything in in the movie?
>>
Just watched the trailer
Gonna give it a watch...
Is his Dad, Jodorowsky?
>>
>>66707112
>Is his Dad, Jodorowsky?
I really don't know.
>>
>>66707028

I honestly don't know how people stay with their parents in their 20s

you hear them say they are saving for a house, but you only need to save 2 years and get a mortgage. most don't have a job or if they do they waste their money on a little drinks cove or computer games

House prices are always going up, the pay off for owning a house out right is not worth living at home till you are 30 and your youth has gone.

Its weird
>>
>>66707177
What is the point if I do nothing in my spare time.
>>
>>66707177
>I honestly don't know how people stay with their parents in their 20s

>Finish college
>Move in with parents again
>Get a job
>Don't have to pay rent
>Don't have to pay for food; its ready when I get home
>Don't have to buy a car
>two years go buy and I have 130k saved up
>>
>>66707218

If you had the freedom you could be brining a girl back now and again or invite people around
>>
>>66707260
Nah I can't talk to women outside interacting with them in a professional capacity. I have the money, there is just no point.
>>
>>66707253

>finish college
>move out
>bum it for a while
>have fun
>get married
>combined income is £300k
>buy a house
>youth wasn't wasted living with parents
>>
>>66707307
>get married
>combined income is £300k
Please come back in a few years and tell us how that worked out for you.
>youth wasn't wasted living with parents
I don't see how you think it is wasted. My room is on the others side of the house, it also comes with my own bathroom. I also have fun by doing what I love.
>>
>>66707307
>Get divorced
>Taken to the cleaners
>After woman income is <$15k
>Living in a roachhole
>Commit suicide
>>
>>66707350

I guess the next documentary will be you
>>
>>66707028
Why do these films about stereotypical /b/-tards always have such predictable storylines?
>Derpy is a 94720-year-old virgin loser failure
>Suddenly he meets hot normie chick
>rethinks his life
every. fucking. time.

2deep4me tbqhwy famiglia
>>
>>66707177
No jobs in Europoorland, friendo. I'm having a hard time paying a 600 euro rent shared with my gf. Also where I'm at, if you don't pay one month of your mortgage, the bank gets the house AND you still owe all the money.
>the bank always wins
>>
This is gonna be some unrealistic shit about how he meets some girl and his life is suddenly better. The good old fairy tale. As a 26yo kissless virgin who lives at home im highly offended by this fantasy shit.
>>
Couldnt find the download link months ago. Link?
>>
>>66707404
jesus
>>
>>66707350
>if you get married you will die penniless and alone

Maybe if you marry sluts. If you are taken advantage of, especially by a fucking WOMAN, you deserve what your stupid, beta ass gets.
>>
>>66707307
>finish college
>get job
>move out
>lose job
>homeless
>move back in with parents
>get job making 15k
>either live at home, save lots of money and have money for fun stuff or live by myself and be poor as fuck.

>>66707404
>No jobs in Europoorland

This x100

All these people that claim to be earning over 100k (though granted thy probably mean dollars) after college is making me suicidal. I'd be very happy with £25k but cant find any good work.
>>
>>66707028
>His daily life is characterized by one of the monotonous routine

when will this meme end that having an efficient system is disadvantageous

chaotic living is the way of the loser
>>
>>66707634
I dont get the appeal
once you are together for so long it really doesnt matter anymore
plus weddings scare me
>>
>>66707177
>2 years and get a mortgage

ah newcunt the median sydney property is $1mAUD and the median wage is $40g so you do the math bra
>>
>>66707404
What? I call bs
>>
>>66707679
Well its not for everyone. You don't want to get married, don't get married.

But whether or not you get married, anyone allowing a woman to manipulate them is pathetic
>>
>>66707692
>Sydney
>>
>>66707694
It's true.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/10/spain-mortgage-default-debt_n_894053.html
>ALCALA DE HENARES, Spain -- Inma Rodriguez lost her job, and now that she's defaulted on her mortgage, she's about to lose her home. But the nightmare doesn't end there: Once creditors kick her out, she'll still need to pay back the money she borrowed to buy her house.
>>
>>66707732
love is manipulation
>>
>>66707404
>No jobs in Europoorland, friendo.

Yeah, getting closer and closer to considering suicide. I mean, it's partly my fault for dropping out of highschool back when I thought I knew what I was doing, but I've found a grand total of two jobs (both of which were only temporary, 2-3 months) and I have no idea what to do.
>>
>>66707753
>jobs
>>
>>66707177
because some people have brains that don't function like normies brains.
Hard to get a life when having to answer the door is enough to give you a panic attack
>>
>>66707767
two jobs over 3-4 years*
>>
>>66707760
thats funny though

noone forced her to enter into a terrible bargain like that

spanish confirmed for dumb shit muslim brained ex-whites
>>
>>66707767
get more shitty temp jobs and try to make the best out of the experience you'll get.
If that doesn't work, an hero.
>>
>>66707782
I agree, but it's the only way to get a mortgage. That's why for sensible people it's no option to get a mortgage.
>>
>>66707767
same situation but im in the US
shit sucks,and i NEED to move because of various reasons but it wont happen for at least another 5 months.

cross your fingers for me lads.
>>
File: 4549852-3x2-940x627.jpg (102 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
4549852-3x2-940x627.jpg
102 KB, 940x627
>>66707753

Good night for it
>>
>>66707767
i dropped out and was #1 elite wagecuck who could do 0 experience required jobs

turns out you need capital to start a small business or an education to get a non-shit tier dead end job

so im saving my money and doing a law degree and i opened up a business last year for the first time in my life

its the only way out except winning lotto or inheritance
>>
>>66707830
id literally just save the principle and never get a mortgage if the terms were that fucked up

or id get a mortgage from a provider in america or something that i could default on overseas and not owe money on
>>
>>66707902
good advice
>>
File: 1445132570743.png (100 KB, 352x308) Image search: [Google]
1445132570743.png
100 KB, 352x308
>>66707177
>2 years and get a mortgage

Surely no one is this retarded on purpose, right?
>>
>>66707028
sounds exactly like my life except I'm 25 and except for the part about the girl upsetting my bachelor habits
>>
>>66707177
>get a mortgage
smart people don't jump into slavery. also unless your parents were dumb teens when they had you than there is a good chance there will be near death so its worth sticking around for few years. how are you going to make use of your youth when you have to work constantly and don't even have a maid?
>>
>>66707990
If you have a decent job and don't spend that much you can probably save for a deposit in 2 years.
>>
>>66707253
but what of sex anon, everyone knows that fucking is the most important things on the internet and no girl would go to a guy who lives with his mama and did not by a BWM with gold rims
>>
>>66707474
I feel you man, but a realistic movie about this would probably be boring as fuck, because our life is terribly boring
Also normies would hate it because muh Character arc
>>
File: 1440578802672.png (21 KB, 922x1235) Image search: [Google]
1440578802672.png
21 KB, 922x1235
>>66708086
>>
>live on a boat for $3000 a year, 1000 on swing mooring, rest on insurance etc
>have everything on there except a shower but can easily be countered with a bucket of water
>save a lot of money in the process
>can just up and leave and go somewhere else whenever I please
Why haven't you bought a boat?
>>
>>66708062
i hate cleaning but i hate the idea of some maid touching my delicates
>>
>>66708076

>tfw have 30k for a deposit but my earnings are so low I can only get a 40K mortgage.

You cant buy anything for 70k.
>>
>>66707389
>normie chick
they are always pixies and if its a jap movie than the girl is also secretly dying from something
>>
>>66708122
theyre expensive af and dont have wifi
>>
>>66708122
you provide a good argument.. why dont i just rent a boat to live on

hm

ill do the math

actually it might suck cause id have to live far from work
>>
>>66707028
>Have you seen it /tv/?

Yeah, but it was called "Under the Sun" and had Helena Bergstrom in it. Back then she was so hot as to make you involuntarily grind your teeth.
>>
>>66708122
>Why haven't you bought a boat?
Im not in the mood for sunburns and constant maintenance
>>
>>66707389

>hot normie chick

at least in this one she's very average looking
>>
They should replace the girl with a 2d waifu
everything he does is to better himself for her
>>
>>66708218
she is 10/10 in bongland and femination
>>
>>66707389

I meet hot normie chicks all the time but they don;t make me rethink my life, they make me sad I cannot relate to them even if I try. I tried making some good ground on this one chubby normie girl, but shes a fucking chatter box, talks about all the snapchats she subscribes to and the other usual stuff, irritated the shit out of me.

I wish I could meet a hot weirdo like me tbqh mifamiliateca
>>
>>66708121
>60% of women won't date a virgin
I guess I may as well watch films and shitpost on here for the rest of my life then
>>
>>66707177
it's global economics.

Factory work and manufacturing doesn't pay out for workers anymore, they all went to countries where workers have no rights or unions (so those workers don't get paid, either)

The bulging middle class of factory workers and manufacturing employees spawned a thriving business environment where you could sell them aluminum siding, swimming pools, vast sprawling suburban houses away from the cities which they commuted to, putting money in all the oil companies, car manufacturers, repair shops, and so on. Due to this and all the benefits of middle class people buying stupid shit because why not, stocks, in general, rose to the point that the rich got super rich and companies could afford to have offices in every major city and to ship even their lesser valued employees to all of them in airplanes. Yeah, remember airplanes? Believe it or not it was once a viable industry.

Finance was the first sector to surpass manufacturing and factories in terms of sustainable profits. This created cheap as fuck credit requirements, massive loans to people, spawned the tech and information age, but also crippled the middle class with massive debt and no work at their level. Everyone started working for fucking wallmart. No more middle class, no more superfluous spending. Savings, market speculation, then mutual funds and 401ks go south, unions lose all bargaining power as companies go overseas, Computer science and mechanical engineering, low level white collar, becomes the new way to make a living, colleges know you need a degree for this so the tuition goes through the roof. Well situated financiers and banks now right when to juice you and your kids so your liberal idiot numale son ends up working on Google campus.

Money ain't "hip" anymore, and these kids are spending cash to look homeless, they'd rather rent in slowly gentrifying city neighborhoods to party and club and feel 'oppressed' for themselves or their poor black/latino neighbors.
>>
>>66708296
why even tell them?
>>
>>66708296
or do what i did and lie and say youre not a virgin

i didnt even know they hated virgins i was just ashamed and lying is fun and easy
>>
>>66708311
They're gonna figure it out if I get to fuck them or even make out. They'll probs just cry rape then
>>
>>66708121
>women think they can control who they're attracted to

please allow me to construct a concept of a person who would contradict every respondent to that who said 'definitely not'

our hypothetical chad is
- tall
- muscular, but bulking
- handsome
- socially dominant
- clever
- non-professional singer who is studying songwriting
- lives in his parents mansion
- dropped out of high school to pursue music
- smokes

i would bet my life that for every one who would stick to their 'definitely not', there'd be 20 who would break at least one
>>
>>66707404
I wonder how picky you guys are about jobs though. I'm willing to travel 6 hours to some barracks where I live and work for 2-3 weeks at a time, 12 hour work days and I get 1 week off, and the job is literally just digging ditches for the construction industry. A job is a job, nigga.
I don't got any sympathy unless you're willing to take the jobs that are available. Unfortunately the truth is not everyone can do this because they're soft.
>>
>>66708121
>not religious
>40% definitely not
fedoras ruined atheism
>>
>>66708121
>is obese
woah, and I thought guys were shallow. Pretty big difference, there. They should said 'fat' though, or even 'chubby', because obese is a medical problem. Also, date a person with a terminal disease? Yeah, bet that one wouldn't get many takers.
>>
>>66708283
i want a show where shit like this happens. where there's normie shit thrust upon a virgin NEET and he's just not able to adapt to it at all
>>
>>66708357
>clever
>socially dominant

these are a bit subjective, pretty much appealing traits that are hard as fuck to actually define in a person but 'you know it when you see it', kinda unfair for the experiment.

Like saying, would you date a guy that you yourself thought was awesome?

Dumb question. You're loading it.
>>
>>66708357
>our hypothetical chad is
>- tall
>- muscular, but bulking
>- handsome
>- socially dominant
>- clever
>- non-professional singer who is studying songwriting
>- lives in his parents mansion
>- dropped out of high school to pursue music
>- smokes

you wont believe me but im those things minus the music story. living in parents mansion, recently quit smoking

i get laid occasionally by using tinder and okcupid and meeting girls at uni. i never go out cause i hate it. they stick around for a little while then figure out i dont spend money and im not the most alpha cause bulkingfat and living at home

so yeah you can get laid but only temporarily and you cant have a relationship
>>
>>66708425
Calm down fatass. No one wants to fuck you because you're disgusting.
>>
>>66708477

i agree with the jist of what you're saying, but my point was that many of these women responded 'definitely not', when that's obviously bullshit on a lot of cases

i could have just taken one column and illustrated it by saying something like 'i guarantee that if ryan gosling's character from drive made a move on one of the women who said they'd never date a smoker, and they knew he smoked, they'd change their answer to that question 95% of the time'

(does he even smoke in that film? i remember the toothpick for sure)
>>
>>66708296
That chart is bullshit cause most women don't really have any lasting personality or opinions. Once they meet a guy they'll instantly drop most of their opinions and adapt to him, no matter what they said some time ago. I've seen it happen all the time, it takes a few months and most will adapt most of the interests and opinions of their bfs.

Look at that amount of red flags that are being listed. All those things (except of penis size) are indicators of low social status they associate with an ugly social outcast. In reality, if they met some good-looking guy with high social status that is still a virgin or lives with his parents most women would definitely date him.
>>
>>66707177
Social anxiety for me.

Other people don't understand and my parents didn't at first either, but they have now and are fairly tolerant of me. But that's only because I'm working towards not being an autist- if I stop that or get too pathetic they crack the shits.
>>
>>66708472

And it isn't just another way for normies to laugh at the awkward nerds like some kind of perpetual highschool joke (the big bong theory)
>>
Can someone explain to me the logic of getting a mortgage for a house, then you need to pay off the house by working, but then that means more time not spent in said house?

Like fair enough you need a home for your wife and kids, but then the wife will also work and the kids will be in daycare prison 8-5? Assuming you keep either, which you probably won't 50% of the time. Maybe having a building for yourself made sense in the olden days when this building was a hub of activity at all times.

Even when you're not working, you're probably out hanging out with friends, going to some sort of event/club whatever. If you have any sort of hobby that involves going outdoors then that's more time not spend in your house.

Thus you are literally living the most inefficient existence possible, buying something you don't fucking use ever.

Nobody respects men for having a job or being a breadwinner anymore, nobody expects you to have a housewife, so with that out the window you may as well just live in a house that's already being lived in, work as much as you want and play as much as you want. If you don't despise your parents, then there's your answer, give it 10 years and they would just come and live with you.

If you have a partner then you obviously will want a space for yourself, but even then, you're not using it unless it's also your business.

It all just seems so pointless, yet another consumer idea of throwing away something efficient and low-cost for something you never need. But people need to feel validation for blindly following what society demands and that it's "the right thing", except the correct way to live pretty much died years ago and was replaced with a capitalist system designed to force everyone to work.

Success is doing what you want, not what other people want you to do. Either get super rich so that you can support your family, or just forego it and live cheaply on the means your family already has. Doing it halfway is a terrible idea.
>>
>>66708658
only read the first sentence

because people are dumb and cant think of a way to invest (run a successful business)

so they invest in something that's 'safe' (safe as houses!) in property

they should try and run a business but that requires effort and skill and being brave whereas buying a property is easy and requires no effort or skill or courage
>>
>>66708658
>Nobody respects men for having a job or being a breadwinner anymore

I'm resigned to not being able to prove it empirically but I don't really believe they ever did.
>>
>>66708711

Running your own business seems the best solution, live and work in the same building and you don't have to travel anywhere or have two properties.

But not everyone can do that, it wouldn't work.

That being said property, is a good use of money - land has value regardless of the monetary amount next to it, but wouldn't it be better to just save that up instead of giving money with interest to a bunch of jews to live in a house you don't own yet? A mortgage is not deeds which you then pay back, it's just glorified rent.
>>
>>66708512

this. but honestly laying young women is great right now. one day you will feel like settling down and so will the women, thats when people should comit to being exclusive to one another, but you have to fuck a lot of women first or else you risk cheating on your lady later on, same goes for girls, which is why I get kinda pissed hearing the forever alones get all mad that a girl fugged like, 6 dudes in her life and is now 28. who fucking cares those guys are gone, now you have her, they weren't shit.
>>
>>66708802
>6 dudes in her life and is now 28. who fucking cares those guys are gone, now you have her, they weren't shit.

you had me up till here fag. reminder dont settle for someone close to 30 who can only produce you 1 maximum non-autism child. after 30 the autism children come.
>>
If you want a job, look at the jobs in your area and the skills you need for them. Don't have those skill? Learn them, depending on the industry you don't necessarily need a qualification to get a job. Hell if it's a skill really in demand consider starting your own business.
>>66707404
>>66707767
>>
>>66708834
my mom had me at 21 and im a sperg
wheres your fedora god now
>>
>>66708900
outliers exist sperg

she was probably smoking meth when she was with sperg child
>>
Hey, how can we make a movie that would appeal to neets without doing a remake or making another capeshit flick?
>>
>>66708969
apocolypse movie where the normies die but the neet survived due to being a neet
>>
>>66708834

the increase between 28-34 isn't that big, but fine, a 25 year old woman with 6 sexual experiences, not even talking a boy friend here, you can be in your 30s and she can be in her mid 20's, the point is, when you feel like calling it quits, look for someone who is also, that woman is likely going to have been porked quite a few times.

If that bothers you, fine a mormon/christian/whatever religion girl, they're pure and perfect doormats but get ready to go to church every sunday.
>>
File: 1457166240167.jpg (456 KB, 994x664) Image search: [Google]
1457166240167.jpg
456 KB, 994x664
>>66707902
>law degree
>in America
Good luck with that, Atticus.
>>
>>66709033
>What benefit could a law degree serve to a business owner? It's not like you'll be dealing with contracts for the rest of your life

good job getting a STEM degree though. i could use a 'smart guy' like you to do some work for me.
>>
>>66707177
No jobs, chronic mental illness
Simple
>>
File: wizard.png (314 KB, 889x840) Image search: [Google]
wizard.png
314 KB, 889x840
>you can't avoid life forever
sure I can, fuckers
>>
>>66709072
If you're planning on using law related stuff to serve a non-law job that's reasonable I suppose. Just getting into actual law is suffering, especially in Freedomistan where the people running things know they're churning out way more law graduates than can possibly be employed.

And I'm not studying STEM, I'm actually studying LAW. Please kill me in my sleep.
>>
>>66708992

I once thought of a story where an asteroid that wasn't that big fell to earth. there was a spore on it and it spread, making 99.0 percent of the worlds population into mentally stunted people, basically adults with the minds of 10 - 13 year olds. the only people not effected were the super nerdy, super socially awkward wierdos.

some of the nerds use this as an opportunity to become even shittier people, and take advantage of the populace, the other nerds seek to defend the stupid people and work on a cure.

I call it, Nerdwerld
>>
>>66709098
What's all that text for ants meant to say in the top left corner, master wizard? Do I need more mana before I can read it? 10 more years until I graduate wizard school.
>>
File: just.jpg (10 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
10 KB, 217x320
>fugged grills with bfs
>know of more that would break up but only if i replaced their bf

>mfw faith in women, marriage and humanity

/a/ tried to warn me...
>>
>>66708969
You need to portray the neet in a more realistic light, the reason this movie is getting memed is because it's unrealistic and cliche, it's like the story of a neet through the eyes of a normie so it doesn't resonate with me personally.

How about having 2 neets with contrasting personalities? This would get across the point that not all neets are the same without having to make a single character overly complex or as boring/depressing as a truly realistic story about a neet would be.
>>
File: Royal Space Force.jpg (343 KB, 909x1280) Image search: [Google]
Royal Space Force.jpg
343 KB, 909x1280
>>66709155
How about fantastical stories with NEET-core themes at their core?
>>
>>66709130

they love the cock. thats not a bad thing really, you might be disillusioned but use that knowledge to your advantage and hers, find a girl you like and always keep it there in the back of your mind.
>>
>>66709190

like what?
>>
>>66709190
Well that's done a lot with anime already, the main selling point of what your proposing is catering to the western audience instead.
>>
>>66708992

tagline for the poster should be "The meek shall inherit the earth"
>>
>>66709228
That one, Drive, that kind of thing.

Driver was a cool action hero but deep down everyone here was probably thinking 'literally me.'
>>
>>66709256
>Helena Bergstrom
Driver wasn't NEET. He had two jobs and one was in movies.
>>
>>66709103
Nigga the trick with law is that you have to go into the fields that aren't oversaturated ( Criminal Law, Business Law etc.)Tax Law for instance
>>
>>66708834
My mom had me at 34 and I'm fine. Oh...
>>
>>66709155

the big bong theory had the opportunity to do this honestly, but sheldor and david are the only distinctive ones, every other nerd is "I can into physics, but how 2 talk 2 grillz???" and then they had to give sheldor a gf because normies cannot understand that he could never ever give a shit about romantic relationships.
>>
>>66709279
I know he wasn't NEET, but he was relatable because he was a spergy weirdo who devoted all his time to his interests instead of people.
>>
>>66709280
criminal law is such a meme

who would want to be associated with criminals everyday? gross

i think its a lot of people who are related to criminals trying to learn how to 'beat da system' and 'fight da power'
>>
>>66709290

i lol'd
>>
>>66707177
I just moved back in with my parents, at the age of 25 so that I can afford to go back to university, its hell, my parents are good people and dont treat me like a child but I cant shake the constant feeling of shame, I hate myself.
>>
>>66709316
It has a cool image due to the media, so a lot of people like this lifestyle filled with top criminals and the big money involved in it.

The reality is that 99% of the criminal court cases is about random poor buns shoplifting in supermarkets,and a lot of criminal law lawyers don't even come close to big criminals in their lifetime
>>
>you can't avoid life forever
I'm slightly mad about that notion of normalcy shoved down our throats. Like I'm supposed to feel bad for leading a different life. What if I honestly enjoy it?
Why do these conformist pigs feel the need to put others down?
>>
>>66709519
if you dont get into debt and purchase shit then the rich people at the top cant make any money off you

SO BUY STUFF YOU (DONT) NEED
>>
>>66709025
>>66708802
>6 dudes at 28
it's more like fifty+
>>
>>66708802
>you have to fuck a lot of women first or else you risk cheating on your lady later on, same goes for girls,

I'm pretty sure it's the other way around, the more people you've had sex with makes you more likely to cheat on your partner.
>>
>>66709877
i tell girls im a cheater (im not) cause it makes them think im a bad boy with options

it works. they want to be the one who makes you not a cheater.
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.