[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's Time To Stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (241 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241 KB, 800x800
It's been three years.
Three. Fucking. Years.
Why is Disney still milking this crusty, dry tit of a film?
>>
>>66693989
Cars was milked for four or five years intensive at least.
>>
>>66693989
Because it's still making them money.

What a stupid question.
>>
You mad that an instant classic came out when you were old
>>
>>66693989
reddit leave. This is a Frozen board

Anna>Elsa btw
>>
>>66693989
What are these objects? Where do you put them and what is their use?
>>
Frozen was a good movie, but I didn't think it was THAT good. Tangled was a much better movie. It's also funny how people misinterpret the message of pure self acceptance when the real message is to accept yourself as long as you don't go crazy with it and as long as you have the support of loved ones.
>>
>>66694214
Travel pillows for faggots and asians
>>
>>66694214
Never seen a neck pillow before? You put them around your neck so you can sleep while traveling without having to deal with a large cumbersome pillow.
>>
>>66694214
You sit on them like a pool noodle and pretend Elsa sucks you off
>>
>>66693989

>cause it's disney, it's what they do
>you'll be seeing star wars crap for the next 20 years....or rather a continuous stream to eternity as they'll never stop making worse and worse ones
>>
>>66694332
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>66694332
>redditor
>don't know how to greentext
>...
>>
>>66694051
Anna a shit

Elsa is love, Elsa is life
>>
>>66694366
my brain, who knew disney went to crap long ago...and is about evil as it gets
>>
>It's time to stop
Fuck off Frankfag
>>
File: tumblr_n4ghz8oIZu1qhk1e5o9_250.gif (509 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4ghz8oIZu1qhk1e5o9_250.gif
509 KB, 200x200
>>66694409
All you are is mean
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (69 KB, 2048x858) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
69 KB, 2048x858
>Leddit, go!
What did she mean by this?
>>
youve heard of Mickey Mouse right?
>>
>>66694454
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YSyRMtT0-sM
>>
>>66695334
underrated
>>
How young are you to not understand the Disney modus opereadi? They will whore out anything halfway popular for all its worth. A hit like Frozen you can expect to see milked for like 5 years straight. Wonder why they haven't made a sequel yet? Cause there's no point sinking money into making a new movie when you still rake in cash hand over fist with the first one. Disney floated a sequel to Frozen not long ago so they must have estimated the cash flow will start drying up within a year or so, so expect it 2017 at the earliest.

Just be happy the old Disney practice of churning out multiple direct to video sequels died out in the 00s. They did this even with very popular titles, but I think they realized it was only watering down their brand. You can always trust Disney to know the most efficient way to pimp their merchandise. That's also why shit like the Disney Vault exists, to create artificial scarcity.
>>
>>66693989
Anon, just let it go. It never bothered me anyway.
>>
>>66693989
Has it really been three years? Shit, it still seems fresh to me. Frozen is an incredibly lucrative franchise. I have a box of Frozen-branded Kleenex in my house.
>>
>>66695334
DAAAAAAAMN
>>
>>66695379
Mickey is timeless because he doesn't act and talk like an obnoxious teenager, which every modern Disney character needs to be for some reason. Rapunzel has been the worst offender. If Tangled was made in the 90s, it'd age a lot better.
>>
>>66693989
>why is disney still making products people still want for a film that is still popular
GEE I DUNNO.
>>
>>66695900
>Mickey is timeless
Mickey is total shit and has never been funny or good.
>>
>>66694214
hemorrhoid pillow
>>
>>66696079
>Millenials
>>
>>66694020
This
>>
>>66696150
Works good for fistulas and polyps as well.
>>
>>66696154
When has Mickey ever been funny or good?
>>
>>66695631
This makes my blood boil.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.