[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/tv/ says that Hardy is incomprehensible in The Revenant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: therevenant.jpg (736 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
therevenant.jpg
736 KB, 1280x720
>/tv/ says that Hardy is incomprehensible in The Revenant
>got around to watch the movie
>I understand every word that comes out of his mouth
Is everyone on this board fucking deaf?
>>
>>66693934
Speak up I can't hear you
>>
Stop taking /tv/ seriously, goddamn you people are fucking idiots.
>>
>>66693934
I too am a hillbilly. No trouble understanding a single word spoken.
>>
I'm from Tennessee and I understood him just fine after being given a minute to adjust my ears to it.
>>
File: fitzhauer.jpg (37 KB, 286x402) Image search: [Google]
fitzhauer.jpg
37 KB, 286x402
Man I tell ya hwaht dem dang ol' treeniggers man muh pappy met gawd and he ate dat dang ol' summabitch man
>>
Hardy is incomprehensible in most roles he does. Him and Mads Mikkelson both deserve zero career for being mumbly belligerent shits.
>>
>>66693934
/tv/ is full of limp wrist girly men.
>>
English isn't even my primary language and I had no problem understanding him.
>>
You realize this is the same forum that turned an ordinary exchange of dialogue into a gargantuan internet meme that caused a plane to crash with no survivors
>>
>>66693934

/tv/ is full of pelt stealing tree niggers
>>
I think it's ESL people who can't into regional accents.
>>
>>66695124
Underrated post
>>
>>66693934
I couldn't understand him but that movies had far larger problems.

>Shit CGI animals
>Mu son is grown full blood indian man
>>
>>66693934
no, but I'm not a native
>>
>>66693934
i do have a hearing loss actually
>>
They got used to his mask voice and couldn't revert back to normal.
>>
Hardy's entire approach to acting is just doing a funny voice
>>
>>66695124
Wait. What?
>>
>>66696649
how many successful films have you acted in?
>>
File: file.png (926 KB, 600x1045) Image search: [Google]
file.png
926 KB, 600x1045
>>66696655
>>
File: Hardy posts.jpg (119 KB, 453x700) Image search: [Google]
Hardy posts.jpg
119 KB, 453x700
>>66696674
Stop it Tom, you've already destroyed this board by spamming Bane everyday
>>
>>66696703
The best week of my life
>>
>dangya boy I godeth giveth tree niggers godth taketh pelts away
>>
>>66695314
Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?
>>
>>66694265
how the fuck does this not have 100 replies

100 out of fucking 10
>>
>>66694321
He's making up for over-enunciating in the Dark Knight Rises.
>>
File: 1456692402519.jpg (50 KB, 349x337) Image search: [Google]
1456692402519.jpg
50 KB, 349x337
>>66696703
Never 4get
>>
>>66693934

Hardy was so much better than DiCaprio
>>
>>66696801
I have a pasta word document saved on my computer. I'm tempted to add this one to it and randomly repeat it to other anons across /tv/. I'm thinking about cooking your pasta. But I think you'd like it too much. I think you tried too hard.
>>
No. (OP)

I thought the same thing with Snatch. Understood absolutely everything Brad Pitt was saying. Hardy's accent wasn't hardy to decipher either.
>>
>>66696936
>implying this is OC
You just outed yourself, newfriend.
>>
Everyone said the same about his Bane voice but I understood him perfectly and wondered whether everyone else was retarded
>>
>>66694265
muh pelts
>>
>>66697054
>not knowing that the anon you're responding to just posted some of the most stale pasta around

irony sure is a beautiful thing
>>
>>66697263
>implying it wasn't a hologram
>>
The Revenant was such a shit film. Had so much potential but turned to shit.

It didn't really address the crimes against the natives in a 'mature' fashion. Instead it was the same old tripe, blaming it on another country, this time France. What were they afraid that the audience wouldn't be able to handle it if it were the Americans doing the raping and murdering?
>>
>>66697794
It was probably showing how most conflict is due to resources not muh hatred.
>>
>>66694265
perfect
>>
>>66697794
>It didn't really address the crimes against the natives in a 'mature' fashion

Pretty sure it wasn't trying to.

Also this >>66698109.
>>
MUH PELTS
U
H

P
E
L
T
S
>>
>>66694265
kek
>>
>>66693994
What?
>>
/tv/ also said Hail Caesar was shit when it was actually pretty great.
The lesson is to never trust any opinion you read here.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.