[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spoony's Patreon keeps dropping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: Spoony Patreon.jpg (389 KB, 1161x907) Image search: [Google]
Spoony Patreon.jpg
389 KB, 1161x907
Things aren't looking good for the ol' Spoonster.

- He's lost over 100 Patreon supporters since December.

- One video for Rebruary, and it will likely be his only video for weeks/months to come.

- YouTube becoming more hostile by the week for creators and like Spoony and Channel Awesome who rely too heavily on using other's copyrighted material for making money.
>>
He deserves to lose money. He shits on his fans and doesn't even create content. He just takes money from people and gives them the finger.
>>
>>66676921

WHO THE FUCK CARES

WHO THE FUCK CARES

WHO THE FUCK CARES
>>
File: kw8qg.png (481 KB, 955x929) Image search: [Google]
kw8qg.png
481 KB, 955x929
reminder that patreon cannot delete comments
>>
>>66676921
Fucking hell, he gets $2,000 a month to do fucking nothing?
>>
They're gonna lose their house if he doesn't actually do any work real soon, it's literally a matter of time since I doubt they have any savings whatsoever.
>>
>>66676921
You know one video a month is enough to snag that 2k in Patreon dosh right?
>>
>>66678144
> spoony doing one video a month.
more like one a year senpai
>>
>>66678293
Dumb ghettoposter
>>
i don't know how he's going to afford kaka now...
>>
>>66676921
He deserves none of that. The fact that there are still people giving him any makes me a bit dissapointed in humanity.
>>
File: 1456463635084.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1456463635084.png
2 MB, 1600x900
How did things go so wrong from the days of Ripper and Phantasmagoria?
>>
what was the highest his patreon was at?
>>
>>66677353
Hahaha
>>
>>66678465

Pretty sure it was at 5K at one point desu
>>
>>66676921
Imagine how much of a worthless fuckup you have to be to not even be able to shit out a stupid, unfunny Youtube video for your moronic fans to watch every couple of weeks.
>>
>>66678355
sucks because we all know that nobody wants to smoke their own brand.
>>
>>66678430
Scarlett happened. She built up his ego then she dumped him. It broke his mind.
>>
>>66678616
could this happen to Linkara? I worry that his ego has grown too much and the fall will be great
>>
>>66678807
According to Liz, Linkara is a pray out the gay kind of person. He probably uses prayer for all his problems.
>>
>>66678807

Don't think so. Linkara's ego has always been insanely huge.
>>
>>66678063
Going to move back in with Miles probably
>>
>>66678807
Linkara actually does work, he's been reediting 2-3 old episodes a week while releasing still 1 new episode a month, and while reediting history of the power rangers.
>>
>>66679075
Do you think that he laces his kaka with anything? Like speed or caffeine or something? He has a hectic schedule that is hard to keep up with.
>>
>>66679111
The chicken tendies keep him going
>>
>>66679111
What in the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: img13.jpg (32 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
img13.jpg
32 KB, 600x337
>mfw reading this thread.
Who's the bigger loser, the guy who basically draws an internet pension while sleeping the day away, or the wageslave who shitposts about him on their 15 minute lunch break?
>>
>>66679891
What do you mean?
>>
File: spoony gets stumped.png (2 MB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
spoony gets stumped.png
2 MB, 2000x1000
>>
He ran out of things to talk about. Honestly how many "things" (movies,games, anime) that interest you enough to make a video about? I mean for me it's like 20 things.

All the easy pray FMV and FF games have run out. What is he gonna do? a 10 part series on FF12? 12 has decent voice acting so half his bit is gone right there.
>>
>>66680097
If I stopping consuming media made by people I didn't agree with i'd be stuck watching nothing but Nutenfancy knife reviews on youtube.
>>
>>66679922
Hi Spoony
>>
>>66679922
I for one just want the guy to make quality content again or give up the ghost and retire from reviewing. Honestly i dont want to complain but its always worth reading a spoony thread to know im not alone

These threads are as close to feedback as one can get, since spoony never addresses his fans and his forums are militantly loyal to his shitty work ethic
>>
>>66680098
Even his FFX review wasn't as good as VIII. In VIII he was able to break apart everything about the game, from gunblades, to the card game, to the bad characterization, etc. X felt like a walkthrough of the story by comparison.
>>
>>66679922
I would say it's the guy who will be broke in 5 years time after wasting his life making Internet videos. Spoony will be bagging groceries before the turn of the decade.
>>
>>66680269
Some forum goers realize the truth. Spoony hasn't visited his own forums in over a year and it's clear he doesn't care about them.
>>
>>66680098
Even just reviewing new movies and wrestling PPVs would be enough to keep people off his back and at least maintain some form of income and stop it dropping.
Once a month, have his brother come around and talk about new movies and shit. Miles was actually entertaining to listen to
>>
>>66678375
Gotta spend my autismbucksĀ© on something.
>>
>>66680287
Because he has strong feelings about FF8 that he didn't really feel about 10. The issue is he has problems making content about things hes not into.

>>66680354
His movie reviews are the worst on the fucking internet. He often gets huge chunks of the plot wrong.
>>
>>66680287
>>66680407
The combat in X is some of the best in the series so there's no much to complain about there
>>
>>66678986
>According to Liz, Linkara is a pray out the gay kind of person.
Source?
>>
>>66682318
pictures of his "girlfriends"
>>
Meh, only thing i cared about from him was Counter Monkey and he stopped updating that shit years ago.

Sucks the dudes an idiot though, he was getting 8k a month at one point, like, he needed 2-3 scripted videos a month to make people happy and he couldn't even muster that.
>>
>>66682318
It was in an interview by Mister Metokur about trans issues. I guess he took it down for some reason.

Anyway, Liz gets asked "What would you say to people that call transsexuals degenerates?" Liz kind of rambles about someone saying that this person is a "pray the gay away" kind of person and that their faith is deeply ingrained into who they are.
>>
>>66680098

If i was getting paid 6 grand a month or whatever he was peaking at i'd fucking find the time to get interested. Or atleast pretend.
>>
Obamas recession time unemployment payout money eventually runs out and then there's nobody dumb enough left to pay the fucking lazy piece of shit.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.