[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry /donald-trump-brothers-g
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-brothers-grimsby-sacha-baron-cohen_us_56d8774ce4b03a405677a912

Donald Trump Gets AIDS In A New Movie, And That Has Studio Execs In A Panic
Afraid of Trump's reaction, they're "subtly trying to make it disappear," says an industry source.

"The Brothers Grimsby" opens March 11 in the U.S., though chances are you're learning that for the first time here, given a decision by Sony Pictures to limit its marketing of the satiric comedy. The studio is concerned about the reaction from the real Donald Trump, according to industry sources familiar with the situation.

At the film's world premiere in London last week, the Daily Telegraph reported that the Trump moment was met with "loud cheering." The Metro newspaper called it a "massive cheer." A viewer at a different screening tweeted, "Went to watch Grimsby and the whole cinema clapped when Donald Trump got given AIDS in it."

Elsewhere in Europe, there were standing ovations. The joke, done in Baron Cohen's standard over-the-top style, is proving cathartic to overseas audiences terrified by Trump's rise.
>>
If Trump wins your movie is so fucked.
>>
tee hee hee..........
>>
File: sacha-baron-cohen.png (245 KB, 286x582) Image search: [Google]
sacha-baron-cohen.png
245 KB, 286x582
>>66652260
D R O P P E D
>>
>Sony Pictures to limit its marketing of the satiric comedy.

Cohen was on Jimmy Kimmel. I think you failed at this.
>>
I'm a projectionist.
At this very moment I can look down at the screen it's playing in and see all four people who turned up to see this screening.

It has fucking bombed here.
>>
>>66652287
Sure, because no one ever makes fun of sitting POTUS, dumbass.
>>
>>66652299
and yet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
>>
Jesus Christ this world's full of fucking morons.

Hell, Seth Rogan made a comedy about assassinating Kim Jong Un and so far he hasn't nuked america.
Why does everyone assume Trump is going to start shipping people to the gas chambers over this?
>At the film's world premiere in London last week, the Daily Telegraph reported that the Trump moment was met with "loud cheering."
>Elsewhere in Europe, there were standing ovations.

Just like they cheer when muslims rape their children.
Fuck you Europe. I used to think you were cool. Now I hope you burn to the ground.
>>
>>66652260
>"The Brothers Grimsby" opens March 11 in the U.S., though chances are you're learning that for the first time her
Are you kidding? They've been playing this awful trailer before every movie I've been to the past month.>YOu"RE GONNA HAVE TO SUCK THE POISON OUT!
Cue the laughs from teenagers in the crowd.
>>
>>66652260
>Elsewhere in Europe, there were standing ovations. The joke, done in Baron Cohen's standard over-the-top style, is proving cathartic to overseas audiences terrified by Trump's rise.

Muslims cheering on Trump getting aids? Im not really surprised senpai

Also, I wish people would shut the fuck up about him as if the other people are such amazing choices.
>>
the media is so desperate to take him down
>>
>>66652301
They can't control the Cohen
>>
>>66652373
>Why does everyone assume Trump is going to start shipping people to the gas chambers over this?

They are starting to believe all the bullshit they make up about him
>>
>>66652349
Do you not know Donald Trump, fuckface?
>>
>>66652425
When even the Jews can't control the Jews, what has become of the world?
>>
Packed cinema here in UK and everyone was busting a gut
>>
Based SBC releasing the 21st century version of The Great Dictator.
>>
Britbong here. This film is getting torn to shreds over here for basically taking the piss out of the white unemployed working class.
The town it's named after (Grimsby) used to be one of Europe's biggest fiahing ports before EU common fishing laws let the Spanish decimate our stock. It's very much sore point with the sort of British people who would likely be Trump supporters were they American.
I'm not sure where the 'loud cheers' were coming from, but this film is largely being seen as the killing blow to Cohen's career in this country.
>>
I think Trump is alright
>>
>>66652373

dont you know, if trump is elected then he becomes dictator of the usa with 100% of the power
>>
>>66652345
>implying that theaters still require projectionists running the projector
>>
>>66652373
You seem upset
>>
>>66652502

Dumb as fuck analogy
>>
>>66652373
>implying North Korea's nigger-rigged nukes could make it across the Pacific.
>>
>>66652373
Europe was cool 65 years ago love. Its been getting raped by islam since then. The US could've stopped this if they didnt interfere in WW2.
>>
>>66652373
People who think Trump would start a new reich are the dumbest people alive
>>
>>66652602
>The US could've stopped this if they didnt interfere in WW2.

fuck off naziboo
>>
>another spy movie parody
When's the last time an actual spy movie came out that wasn't James Bond?
>>
File: kiira2.jpg (151 KB, 520x600) Image search: [Google]
kiira2.jpg
151 KB, 520x600
>>66652260
>The studio is concerned about the reaction from the real Donald Trump

HAHAHAHHAHA WHAT A BUNCH OF WEAK-WILLED FAGGOTS.

IF IT'S FUNNY PEOPLE WILL WATCH IT, IF IT ISN'T, FUCK OFF AND JOIN THE LIKES OF EVERY COMEDIAN IN THE LAST 5 DAYS WHO CAN'T COME UP WITH ANYTHING WITTY.

TRUMP IS MAKING COMEDY GREAT AGAIN.
>>
>>66652602
and your Nazis still would've lost
>>
>>66652653
I dont support nazism but at this points I dont see an option besides getting raped by islam. Cause you have to understand any timeline where he doesnt win we get raped by islam because we elect women to be leaders of our countries.
>>
>>66652650

Wrong. People who vote Trump are the dumbest people alive
>>
>>66652714
To the french amirite?
>>
Say it with me /tv/...

LAND
>>
>>66652770
So you're an idiot then. Good to know.
>>
>>66652789
OF
>>
>>66652738

Your a dumb edgy little kid who hides away in absurd edgyness in response to dogmatic liberal forced multiculturalism.

grow up faggot
>>
>>66652822
LITTLE
>>
>>66652816
>He actually believes France didnt get BTFO.
>>
>>66652655

last year, just like bond
>>
>>66652841
If you have a better solution Im all years seriously.
>>
Sacha Baron Cohen, South Park and Always Sunny is the only good fictional comedy out now, they actually have balls.
>>
>>66652260
Sony email leaks showed its super jewish - run by jews and they prefer to work with jews

And here they give cohen a movie to shit on white people and their culture

Pol was right
>>
File: 1455588724641.png (60 KB, 700x566) Image search: [Google]
1455588724641.png
60 KB, 700x566
>>66652879
>If you have a better solution Im all years seriously.

hows about you push for politicians to just close the boards you dummy? What the hell does shilling for some failed 80 year old totalitarian shithole that lasted 13 years do? What does shilling made up revisionist history blogs help?

also, its "all ears" not years.

you nazicunt are useful idiots that just give the SJW more power and show the other side as just dumb assholes
>>
Not even in the white house yet and we are already getting the anti republican movies.
>>
>>66652541
Umm... Many do though
>>
>>66652373
>they cheer when Muslims rape their children
what
>>
>>66652351
It's amazing how a 90-minute reaction video can change over a decade to the person viewing. Of course he's still making fools of them, but it's an almost heart-warming moment of people trying to make an eccentric foreign man happy by clapping and singing to his song about throwing Jews down wells.
>>
>>66652260

I already bought my ticket
>>
>>66652957
Ye I get what you are saying. But if the option is him getting power, or the way it is today. His would be in theory be the better alternative because it is already 5 years too late to act on your suggestion.
>>
>>66652260
>Sony Pictures

They really are the worst company in Hollywood.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.