[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
black comedians only talk about race women comedians only talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6
File: Chris_Rock_2014.jpg (365 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Chris_Rock_2014.jpg
365 KB, 768x1024
black comedians only talk about race
women comedians only talk about vaginas and sex

why?
>>
>>66603640

White comedians only talk about getting cucked
>>
File: image.jpg (308 KB, 713x1068) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308 KB, 713x1068
>>66603659
>>
>>66603640
Much like faggots, it's thier only defining feature. They aren't actually interesting at all, so they refer to "OMG so true! XD" humor. The reason it works is because white males can't say nigger and that sort of thing. Basically they found something that want being used and ran with it, so they kind of win in that category by default but can never branch out because they aren't actually funny.
>>
>>66603685
how is louis a cuck
he has been devorced for 10 years
>>
>>66603640
>Chris rock
>black

pick one
>>
>>66603640
It's pretty much how throughout history no niggers or females have been philosophers, and the ones who may claim any semblance to one are Afro-centric musers and progressive feminists, respectively.

Comedy is a byproduct of wisdom, something only achievable by whitey and chinks. Real question is, why aren't there chink comedians?
>>
>>66603640
Women aren't funny. Theyre just not. They can cook, clean and fug the benis. Nothing more.
>>
>>66604675
Misogynist pig. Fling yourself off a bridge.
>>
>>66604616
just a meme
>>
>>66604675
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXtVzj9y-bo

Men are funny right guys...right?
>>
>>66603640
Comedy is pretty subjective. It's a mirror of your life. If all you think about is racism that will be reflected in your comedy.
>>
>>66604708
> it's an Anon pretends to be an angry woman on the internet episode
>>
>>66604666
Doesn't your question destroy your thesis?
>>
>>66604675
Really?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6YIEjDhjls
>>
>>66604666
>something only achievable by whitey and chinks
And Jews
>>
>>66604616
>he doesn't know about tiny dongs
>>
>>66604666
Most Asian people I know aren't necessarily wise. They are just good at following directions and number crunching, but lack common sense as it pertains to day to day activities. I wouldn't turn to the Chinese kid in math class for life advice.
>>
>>66603640

Because of the way white society has pigeonholed them.
>>
White is the tabula rasa.
>>
>>66605074
Fucking whites when will we finally exterminate them am I right sister
>>
>>66604616
You're not understanding the origin of the meme.

Cuckolding culture generally involves a white man allowing a black man to have sex with his wife, often while he watches.

"Cuck" on 4chan came about from /pol/ calling out white liberals who make excuses for anti-social black culture, who believe black people can do no wrong, and put "people of colour" even before their own family. The implication is that these white guys would happily allow a black person to bang their wife/gf without complaint for fear of being labeled racist if they refuse.

Of course, it was immediately co-opted by the liberals who started calling EVERYONE "cuck" to take all meaning from the word. They even came up with the word "cuckservative" to turn the meaning around on their political opponents, even though that makes no sense (the ones against race-mixing are usually conservatives).

How does Louis CK come into this? He did a stand up bit that was pretty horrifically anti-white, saying white people were the cause of all ills in the world and deserve to be raped in the streets and killed and so on. Hence, he's a "cuck." It doesn't hurt that his name has "CK" at the end as well.
>>
Something about Lena that completely disgusts me. Like she literally makes me physically ill just looking at her holy shit
>>
>>66603640
White comedians mostly do "observational humor" which sucks just as much.
>>
>>66605124
Can you explain to me the appeal of being a meme professor?

What do you get out of this? Do you write knowyourmeme articles?
>>
A black comedian's main audience is black people. A woman's is women. Since being black or a woman is a defining feature for them, it's something they can relate across the demographic in order to become a good comedian. Meanwhile a white male has no real cultural identity in being white, so he has to make jokes about things outside of his race. Now this can have its exceptions ie an Irish comedian doing Irish jokes etc.
>>
File: CUCKOLD DEFINITION.jpg (40 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
CUCKOLD DEFINITION.jpg
40 KB, 600x337
>>66605124

You forgot one important definition.

> C U C K O L D - Wikipeda - In evolutionary biology, the term is applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.[1]
>>
>>66605124
>They even came up with the word "cuckservative"

No that was /pol/ trolling the GOP establishment who think non whites would ever vote for them

A cuckservative is a GOP republican/conservative obsessed with appeasing darkies at the expanse of his own race
>>
>>66603640
are you really this shellshocked when someone talks about an experience you don't share
>>
>>66605247
It's called lurking, you should try it.
>>
>>66605309

Had to look this up.

Jamie Foxx is what, 40?

WTF is he thinking marrying a washed up 40 year old divorcee with a kid?

And WTF is Jamie thinking paying for and raising Tom Fucking Cruises' child?

He'll always be 'nigger dad' while 'fun dad' Tom comes to visit 30 weekends a year.

Meanwhile Tom is out banging every 20 yo boy he can find.

Foxx is doing life wrong. He could be living like DiCaprio with a yacht of 20 year olds.
>>
>>66605319
You may be right, I don't know the origin of "cuckservative," I just have only ever seen it used by liberals to attack conservatives.
>>
>>66605309

This.

Paying for, and raising another man's offspring is being 100x bigger KEK than a woman cheating on you. When a woman cheats, that's on her, she fucked up.

Willingly raising another mans child is the ultimate self KEKING. It makes no sense from any evolutionary perspective.
>>
>>66605309

Really? The 40 yo, used up version of katie holmes with another man's kid?

Foxx can do better than that right? That bitch must have a magic pussy or something.
>>
>>66603640

>Chris Rock was voted the fifth-greatest stand-up comedian in a poll conducted by Comedy Central.

Why?
He isn't funny.
His comedy is objectively shit, and his voice makes it even worse.
>>
File: i_regret_nothing.jpg (34 KB, 540x353) Image search: [Google]
i_regret_nothing.jpg
34 KB, 540x353
>>66605124
ohhh i thought it was just like a different way of saying cock.
>>
>>66603640
american comedians only talk about non funny things and can't make them funny either
>>
>>66605823
America has the best stand up comedy in the world. It has great comedy TV and film as well.

I'm British and I think we have the best comedy TV and good stand up, but the USA has the best stand up comedians. As for comedy movies, I don't know. I think we're tied, although there's a lot of trash coming out of the USA in that field.
>>
>A white cop beats you with a baton like this
>but a black cop be like beatin on ya like dis here, gettin he groove on n shit ya naw mean!
>>
Most stand up comedy acts are based on their life and experiences. Black and female comics are minorities, their lives are all about how they're defined by their surroundings. They are so tiny, they are obsessed with their biological label whether it's black or female, and most of them are also paranoid about it because that tiny little life is all they know.

There are far more white men, so chances are you'll be able to easily find a while male comic from any part of the country and many of them are different from one another, just based on the math. Their experiences and observations are different.

There can be brilliant black/female comics but the math just doesn't support their cause unfortunately. It's nobody's fault.
>>
>>66605309
He wants to bang that 10/10 loli
>>
>>66605403
I thought that was just "far right" conservatives types attacking normal conservatives.
>>
>>66604666
>why aren't there chink comedians?

JACKIE CHAN.

holy fucking shit kill yourself.
>>
Because white male is the default
>>
>>66603640
You're not paying close enough attention.
>>
inferiority complex
>>
>>66603640
That is their only inherent value at the end of the day.
>>
>>66605124
Those are a lot of words that could just be replaced with "Its the new word for beta-male"

That is literally fucking it.
Just like bait/baiting has replaced the word troll/trolling.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (842 KB, 2407x1605) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
842 KB, 2407x1605
When will he come back to save comedy?
>>
>>66603640
People talk about what makes them different
>>
>>66606693
>women are a minority

I really wish this meme would die.
>>
>>66607367
Louis CK isn't a beta male, but he is the king of cucks. So that definition doesn't make sense in the context of how it's usually used on here.
>>
>>66605794
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>66607420
Why is he so jacked
>>
>>66605247
He does it for free
>>
>>66607594
They couldn't get away with minority so they're a "marginalised group in society." They use that for "people of colour" instead of "minority" now as well because it sounds more brutal.

They lumped all non-whites together as "people of colour" and now they've thrown women and gays in too, and called the whole lot "marginalised people in society." It basically means everyone but straight white males (the privileged oppressor).

It still strikes me as odd that they've never supported the poor and homeless as a group like this. Maybe it's because that could give straight white males some oppression points, which could lead to their voice being heard, which would inevitably lead to more oppression of marginalised people of colour/gender/sexuality in society.
>>
>>66605204
it's better desu.
>>
Patrice was one of the few black comedians that didint harp on race every bit. He is also one of the best comedians ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwk-BQ4Mc0Y
>>
File: 1403300766354.gif (561 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
1403300766354.gif
561 KB, 500x295
>sarah silverman takes the stage
>literally out loud to my family say "shes gonna make a joke about her boobs and about being jewish"
>nailed them both
>>
https://youtu.be/wfg2aHwOfPg
>>
>>66603640
Because hollywood and american liberals are more racist than they project onto others and only hire minstrel acts. The whole mentality of "black people need us" is inherently racist. They need everyone forcefed the idea of racism and social justice so they can present themselves as the solution. You don't get hired saying anything else.
>>
>>66608364
his stand up was kinda lame though, he was much funnier just talking about shit
>>
Katy Williams and Reto Chappelle , Eddie Murphy, and Pryor were very good about not talking solely about race.
>>
>>66606604
>America has the best stand up comedy in the world. It has great comedy TV and film as well.

lmaoooo this is what anglophones actually believe
Even the supposed "greatest" like chapelle, louis ck and old glories like hicks were/are incredibly basic. you can't make complex comedy when you deal with americucks
>>
>>66603640

because it's what they can do that white males will get called out on.
it's hypocrisy but who gives a fuck. "comedy" is literally just a shit show pandering the hive mind
>>
>>66608513
Replied to
>>
>>66608466
this

acting like black comedians ONLY talk about race is retarded. the only comedian who makes race a really big part of his act is paul mooney and those influenced primarily by him.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.