[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Under the skin.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 300x450
What did everyone think?
>>
I don't watch kusoge
>>
It's a good film student project

Maybe his next work will be an actual film
>>
IT was really boring I might add ,ended up x4 fast forward most of it , no vocals ,so I did not miss much.

Not SCI FI more like a horror movie.

why o why do movies keep prtending to be sci fi then just go all horror on me arrgghhh

sunshine.
solaris
event horizon
promethus.
sphere.

SCI FI -HORROR should have its own genere
>>
Needed more lighting on her nude scene, I wanted to see her pussy flaps.
>>
not a fun movie.

actually rather tasteless and grim just for the sake of it.
>>
>>66602754

The 4K directors EU cut shows Scarjo tugging on her beef curtains in from of the mirror
>>
Boring, not even her bare tits and ass could save it.
>>
>>66602689
It's a good movie, but it's underedited.

Should've been 30 minutes shorter.We didnt need her to be a sexual predator over and over and over.
>>
>>66602856

Agreed, would have worked much better as a short film.
>>
It was pretty good, nicely directed, Scarlet was great. I watched this movie for the first time while I was high so it was a very confusing and trippie experience (dat opening scene).

I also got this whole Kubrick 2001 wibe from the opening sequence, as if it's the monoloth scene but in reverse- instead of the austronaut penetrating the stellar beyond, you get the alien from the beyond descending into our reality in the form of the woman.
>>
>>66602846
caps pls
>>
pretentious crap. Laziest writing possible: "wouldn't it be awful if *this* happened?
>>
>>66603313
this.
>>
is there any proper sci fi film being made.?

like blade runner
fifth element
in time.

you know sci fi that uses its imagination, and doesent turn into some Freddie vs Jason horror romp
>>
>>66602689
Top 10 films of 2010s easily.
>>
File: Screenshot 2015-12-01 13.03.16.png (418 KB, 656x599) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-12-01 13.03.16.png
418 KB, 656x599
>>66602689
>the plebs in this thread
>>
>>66602689
i liked it a lot
>>
>>66603880
I hated it . that one little Scottish cunt looked like an half breed orc
>>
>>66603794
they are probably sci-fi fans
>>
>>66603924
kek. still scarlet's best performance though
>>
>>66603984
the island. is bestest
>>
>>66603794
I bet you like "sunshine" and "promethus"
>>
>>66602689
best film of last year. 2nd best was Blue Ruin.
>>
Interesting concept, good sound. Mostly boring.
>>
#1 movie of 2015.

Speaks to the quality of the movie and how shit everything else is.
>>
>>66602705
This 2bh.
>>
>>66602698
hahahahahaha
>>
>>66605844
>last year was 2013
>>
>>66602689

Needed subtitles for that shit because of the accents.
>>
>>66602742
Sci-fi horror I feel is one of few ways for them to work well as movies. Are Solaris and/or Sphere good? The latter sounds a little like The Abyss from the short IMDB description
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.