[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is deadpool the ultimate proof movies don't need the chink
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (135 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.com.jpg
135 KB, 750x422
Is deadpool the ultimate proof movies don't need the chink audience?
>>
Star Wars is proof you do
>>
yes, you gotta aim for le quippy manchild audience instead
>>
>>66584876
Star wars made a billion dollars without chinks. Chinks are like children. They flock to pretty colored films like Avatar.
>>
>>66584920
But stay away from pretty colored star wars
>>
>>66584843

What do you mean, there's like one black guy in the movie and he gets beaten up, it was the perfect chink movie, not to mention they did promos in South korea too, which while not China is still asian market.
>>
File: 1430855815853.jpg (16 KB, 271x274) Image search: [Google]
1430855815853.jpg
16 KB, 271x274
>>66584876
cry more
>>
>>66584943
You forgot the blind women.
>>
>>66584941
>>66584943
What's with this chink hate niggers meme?
>>
>>66584920
A friend who lived over there making shit tons of money teaching English pretty much said this. She couldn't believe how shitty their tastes in movies were. She was amazed it was even dumber than what Americans watch.

Also everyone in China loves Friends and Big Bang Theory for US tv shows. A friend working with Indians going to school at a local US uni says the same thing. They watch it to learn what Americans and their culture is like.
>>
>>66584941
There was too much sand.
They hate sand.
>>
>>66586408
Fucking gaijin westaboo stay away from my media
>>
>>66586349
All asians hate black people are you a child?
>>
>>66584843
its more proof that R rated films can be successful and you don't need to spend 200 million dollars to make an action flick.

Hopefully this will lead to the rebirth of R Rated action movies
>>
File: 1456179762299.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1456179762299.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>66586349

It's not a meme.
>>
>>66587275
You seem like the child doing generizations like that without providing any proof.
>>
>>66588573

I'm asian and I fucking hate black people. My father fucking hates black people. My grandfather fucking hates black people. I live in an asian community in Chicago and they all fucking hate black people. This nigger hate spans over at the very least 3 generations. We teach our kids to fucking hate black people.
>>
>>66588773
what about whites?
>>
>>66588845

if we didn't have to work for you we wouldn't give a shit. we secretly laugh behind your backs at how pussy you guys are for backing down from women and niggers.
>>
>>66588555
Sauce pls
>>
>>66588904
sounds good to hear, i'm not american
>>
>>66586408

People in China love Transformers and the live-action DBZ movie.
>>
>>66588918

Empire of Dust
>>
>>66588773
lol why
>>
>>66589084

I could type out a long post detailing why but they're fucking niggers so I don't feel the need to justify it. Sky is blue and nigger's gon nig.
>>
>>66589084
because all gooks have micro dicks so they envy blacks
>>
>>66588904
As a slavshit living in NY, my comrades and I laugh at American whites. We don't take shit from blacks or women.
>>
>>66589804
stop this bbc bullshit. no one should envy blacks. they are the most hated race in the world, and have accomplished little compared to other races.
>>
>>66590049
>We don't take shit from blacks or women
They probably don't even notice you squatting down there
>>
>>66590138
We squat outside their building smoking cigarettes in sandals and a wife-beater. We lived with niggers before gentrification, they always knew not to fuck with us. Blacks don't even acknowledge us as white, we are something else to them. They call ther other americans whiteboys, but slavs are always known as them russian niggas.
>>
>>66589433
do you associate people who are black to be niggers without even knowing them as a person? is it only black people?
>>
>>66590138
Trust me, we hate them, but at least they have respect for us, though it is not mutual...
>>
American whites are pussy cucks. That is why the only good white fighters or athletes that come over to the states are Eastern European.
>>
>>66590311

By necessity and convenience I have had many black friends and co-workers over the years. Although no one here would believe me my best friend is actually a black person. But if every single black person were to die to some plague overnight I would not weep or lose even a single wink of sleep over it. Every single black person I know or will ever meet is just a nigger in the shape of a human being no matter how well they imitate thought or emotions. Sometimes people laugh at how asian people don't have souls because we eat cats and dogs but I can accept that criticism.
>>
>>66590491
>my best friend is actually a black person
>But if every single black person were to die to some plague overnight I would not weep or lose even a single wink of sleep over it
Wut? Do you even know what a friend is?
>>
>>66590491
Are you sad that you're not his best friend though?
>>
Just wait until whites become the minority in the US. The Bear and the Dragon will fucking taking over the planet.
>>
>>66584920
well the plots dont translate well, so probably why
>>
>>66588773
Odd, my uncle is black and has three kids with a Chinese woman. Maybe you're just Filipino.
>>
>>66590697
Your uncle is a lucky man because that is like the least likely interracial pairing you'll encounter. You're more likely to find am/bf relationships than that. I've personally never seen an asian woman with a black man, and I live in major city.
>>
>>66590868

>lucky

Blasian kids are the worst looking kids. They're pretty much darker asians with nappy hair. It's a goddamn travesty.
>>
>>66584943
go outside you little faggot
>>
>>66586408
this is all kinds of sad, depressing and cute.
I don't know, but picturing a chinese family huddled together, then the father says
>儿子 这是真正的美国艺术 也许有一天 你将飞越水域和生活的大美国梦
It's really an endaring thought
>>
>>66591184

Balls deep in your mom right now, while you're waiting why don't you do some research and realize Chinks and asians in general really don't like blacks ruining their little homegenous society you absolute retard.

Get thicker skin, blackie.
>>
>>66584843
When I saw it in the cinema, I was just sitting there cringing at every sentence. The only thing that got me through it was continually muttering under my breath. "This is reddit. This is memes. This is reddit. This is memes."
>>
>>66591126
"lucky" in the probability of it happening sort of thing. I'm not an Asian, but I think they should stick to their own. You can see how racemixing and multiculturalism is wrecking Europe and America. If Asians are truly smart, they will inherit the world if they will learn from the mistakes North Americans and Western Europeans have made.
>>
>>66591306
Hispanic+asian= meh/ugly flip niggas
asian+white= NICE
white+hispanic= not that much of a radical difference
nigger+any race= shit.

Race mixing is more or less ok as long as niggers dont participate.
half nigs always suffer
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.