[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't you guys like this movie? The plot was really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: chappie_2015_movie-wide.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
chappie_2015_movie-wide.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
Why didn't you guys like this movie? The plot was really stupid and most of the time didn't make sense but the emotional scenes were really well done.
>>
I didn't watch because it got bad reviews
Do a stream
>>
I didn't bother because those two fuckwit rappers were in it
>>
got tired of Sharlto Copley stupid accent desu honest
too bad he's gonna be in this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgU6hlu02yI
>>
>>66583022
Movie scores higher than ELysium or whatever the fuck its called. That is a sad sad fact
>>
Chappie :3
>>
Americans hate this film because
>not set in America, don't like it!
>people 'talk funny', don't like it!
>the Christian character is a psychopath
>robots can't have souls that's blasphemy!

look on IMDB reviews and you'll see these over and over
>>
>>66583095
This.
>>
Because he's a shitty autistic Brearios.
>>
>>66583185
You know IMDB and the internet as a whole are global right?
>>
>>66583022
not robocop
>>
>>66583022
I don't like it because it's two subhuman white niggers teach the first ever real AI how to act like a nigger and speak with THE worst accent on the planet
>>
I liked it
>>
File: short-circuit-2-poster-2659.jpg (375 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
short-circuit-2-poster-2659.jpg
375 KB, 1000x1500
>>66583253
more like a Robocopped Johnny 5
even him being set up to rob money for the criminals comes from that """""inspiration""""""
the only thing missing was the indian creator falling in love with the blonde girl
>>
>>66583329
>worst accent

Confirmed for dwanky
>>
>this was actually filmed and put in the final version of the film
>>
>>66584644
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>66584644
>>66584701
>filename
The cop on the left is 'hiding' behind nothing
>>
>>66583022
Rappers
>>
>>66584644
>>66584790

So that's why it felt awkward. I didn't understand that he was supposed to take cover.

I actually thought they were bad guys that the robot was going to kill (but the robot was attacked by behind and couldn't proceed), I didn't watch the movie.
>>
>>66583185

Let me guess, you're not American

Get over us already
>>
>>66584644
I'm trying to find an excuse for it. Maybe he was hiding behind the robot? I just don't know how something like this makes it to the final cut.
>>
>>66583022
The emotional scenes were shitty tears bait for children. And it felt so ankward in the middle of this retarded movie
>>
>>66583022
It was like a kids cartoon but only suitable for adults. Not a great move
>>
I enjoyed the movie immensely, I though the ending was a surprise really. I expected something generic and boring
>>
>>66583284
nobody outside of America gives a fuck about IMDB
>>
>>66583022
it was garbage, completely garbage, I don't understand how he got to direct the new Alien movie
>>
>>66583095
fuck off, die antwoord is awesome.
>>66583022
it's a really stupid film as sci-fi. but chappie got some awesome lines.
as an action film, badass fights and die antwoord. it was okay.
>>
The only problem I had with it was the ending. Probably would have worked if it was a novel or comic book but you expect something less meandering in a film.
>>
>>66583022
It went back and forth between absolutely terrible and genuinely great so fast and randomly it was a mess. However, it tried, it really did, and when it worked it worked. I enjoyed it, and I'm very glad it was made.
>>
Funniest shit of all time is Hugh Jackman pulling a gun out and threatening to kill that guy in the middle of the office and then saying "Just a prank mate"
>>
>>66586247

funniest shit is how they let that man have free reign of a murder bot equipped with wmds with literally no oversight. they couldn't hire even one other guy to look over huge jacked man's shoulder while he's piloting a flying tank?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.