[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He was right.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: mckeanbettercallsaul1.jpg (27 KB, 250x285) Image search: [Google]
mckeanbettercallsaul1.jpg
27 KB, 250x285
He was right.
>>
no shit it's a prequel
>>
>>66562954
/thread
>>
YOU'RE SLIPPIN JIMMY!!!!
>>
>>66562637
better cuck chuck
>>
>>66562637
Maybe it was because of his lack of confidence that jimmy slipped.
>>
like a monkey with a chainsaw
>>
Fun fact:
>>
>>66562637
Yes, but he also helped steer things that direction with his meddling. His low expectations fomented a self fulfilling prophecy
>>
>>66562637
rip george kennedy
>>
File: 29a73a1918af060b33bc9.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
29a73a1918af060b33bc9.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>66562637
Right? He /made/ Jimmy into Saul by undermining him relentlessly out of his own pride and arrogance.

Saul Goodman never would have existed if his brother had treated him with an ounce of respect or dignity..
>>
>>66563234
jimmy was always slipping.

every episode is he doing shit he could get disbarred for
>>
Who does nacho want to go away?
>>
>>66563867
cheese
>>
>>66563682
Even before Jimmy knew, he was constantly slipping. Remember the billboard?
>>
Peter Hitchens is always right.
>>
>>66563867
My guesses are tuco, baseball card guy for security, or someone new they'll add in. Maybe another breaking bad character, but that would be a tad overboard and I love throwbacks. Did anyone else think mike was meeting Gus? He was walking in that factory with the chain link cages I thought could be for cows or chickens or something. Gus season 3 or 4?
>>
>>66563867
Lalo
>>
>>66563957
it's still like 2003 or something, and it doesn't feel like Gus was that established at the time of BB.
He was still trying to kiss cartel ass, his fancy production setup was brand new, etc.

If Gus makes an appearance, it'll be after a couple seasons and/or a timeskip, and he'll be an up-and-comer.
>>
BCS needs a badass cop character like Hank
>>
how is this show able to create so much fucking tension
>>
>>66563682
typical liberal blaming everyone else for their problems. don't prove the guy wrong or anything just turn into a complete piece of shit
>>
it was pretty obvious jimmy was going to get chewed out by his boss
i think the partners will be happy with his ad but he'll still get one strike for insubordination on his record
>>
>>66564920
typical republican faggot thinking the outside world doesn't influence people's decision making process

if you actually think that he would have become Saul if his brother had embraced his passing the bar, hang yourself
>>
>>66564996
They are gonna hate the add. These are the people that talked for hours and hours on making sure the swirl wasn't too "nebulous", whatever the hell that means.

Still, I don't think they will fire Jimmy for this, it responded too well. But it will leave Jimmy on very thin ice, and I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of the next episode he slips
>>
>>66563957
>My guesses are tuco
doubtful
this arc is about showing mike's descent into hitman territory so he'll probably take the job
tuco isn't dead in breaking bad and mike is too good to fail at it
>>
YOU'RE SLIPPING, JIMMY
>>
>>66565127
It's probably PLAYUH, dude's stupid enough to get caught doing almost nothing and if he goes down, so does Nacho, Mike and just about everyone.

Plus all those dealings Nacho did were behind Tuco's back, so there's no way in hell he can take any kind of risk here.
>>
>does anybody even like you

to that film student lmao

these guys are the same ones who film the better call saul commercials in BB?
>>
>>66562637
>goes on about how the law is the definition of his life
>willfully ignores presumption of innocence, treating his brother like he is guilty despite the fact that he'd already paid his debt to society

Doesn't matter whether he was right about Jim or not. Chuck became a hypocrite when he stopped his brother's climb.
>>
>>66565157
i don't think it will be muh baseball cards either
tuco didn't really care about that retard going to the cops and refused to help until mike strong-armed him
>>
>>66565199
>willfully ignores presumption of innocence, treating his brother like he is guilty despite the fact that he'd already paid his debt to society
Fraternal relationships are a very different thing.
>>
>>66565216
Doesn't matter. The fact is he still cheated in his own game to prevent a suspected cheater from joining in.
>>
>>66564920
This might have been a valid reasoning BEFORE Chuck tried to screw over Jimmy's career in other lawfirms.

Chuck doesn't want him to work at HMM, fine, he has that right.
But Chuck doesn't want him to work anywhere else.

Chuck is a big deal in the law world. He carries weight.

If Bill Gates goes retarded for some reason and decide to make his #1 mission that you never work anywhere anymore, he can probably do it unless your parents own a business or something. He can pay everyone off to not hire you.

So if you turn to a criminal life, would he not be to blame? You try to get hired everywhere but it fails because Bill Gates is stopping you from every workplace?

That's what Chuck is trying to do. When it was just "Don't want you to work with me" that would've been on Jimmy, but now Jimmy is trying to work somewhere else and Chuck is still trying to fuck with him.
>>
>>66563957
>Did anyone else think mike was meeting Gus?
That would have been weird.
I know Gus does a lot of research and shit so it could explain why he would ask specifically for someone he doesn't know... But that wouldn't explain why he'd ask specifically for MIKE.

Gus would specifically ask for someone who doesn't want any "real criminal" job? And who is an ex cop?

It was fairly obvious that he was going to meet Nacho.

Mike has to Break Badâ„¢ before he gets to work with Gus.

He's still a 'good guy'.
>>
File: bob-odenkirk.jpg (137 KB, 620x375) Image search: [Google]
bob-odenkirk.jpg
137 KB, 620x375
>>66562637
>mfw next episode Chuck tells Jimmy "you're gonna be working at Cinnabon someday"
>>
>>66565018
he would have he was always Saul Jimmy was an act
>>
>>66562637
>that speech about the "sanctity of the law"
Sanctimonious backstabbing faggot. Can't stand this character.
>>
>>66563335
This
>if I make my brother feel like a baddie and an outcast, he will never be one
>>
>>66565191
>these guys are the same ones who film the better call saul commercials in BB?
not sure but they're the ones who do his "saving someone" commercial
>>
>>66565610
kek
btw in that picture he looks as close as he gets to Kevin Costner
>>
>>66565755
bullshit

Saul went out of his way to break the rules in this episode even though he had no need to do so

CHUCK WUZ RITE
>>
>>66567586
fuck off ChUCK
>>
>>66567586
Rules and legalities aside, did Saul do anything last season as morally reprehensible as what Chuck had been doing to him?
>>
>>66567842
Aside from his con-man binge with fatty /after/ he found out his brother had been sabotaging him, no. Literally nothing.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.