[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Viceland >Lineup includes shows called Gaycation, Balls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (378 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
378 KB, 1920x1080
>Viceland
>Lineup includes shows called Gaycation, Balls Deep, Fuck Thats Delicious, and Weediquette
How painful is this attempt to be hip? It's like Poochie: The Cable Network.

And they're replacing H2 for this meme network.
>>
>>66551563
>image.jpg
>is a terrible post

BAN MOBILE POSTERS
>>
>>66551579

Nice post faggot
>>
Why couldn't they just make a new channel. Why did they have to take over h2
>>
>>66551728

Because history is for old white people. Young people want to know which exotic locations faggots go to and dude weed lmao.
>>
File: 1406155642300.png (22 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1406155642300.png
22 KB, 633x758
>Weediquette
normies have ruined everything, even weed
tbqh i might start smoking meth just to keep things elite
half the reason i started smoking was for the company
>>
File: ellen_page_gaycation.jpg (37 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
ellen_page_gaycation.jpg
37 KB, 750x500
>the other Ellen Page thread got deleted
why though
>>
File: 1456343974211.jpg (21 KB, 593x401) Image search: [Google]
1456343974211.jpg
21 KB, 593x401
>>66551563
>Gaycation
>tfw I hate lgbt issues but love fapping to traps
>>
>>66552789
I know, I didn't even get to finish telling off that dumb bitch who said you can't be a real lesbian until after you've tried sex with men
>>
>>66551728
wasnt h2 mostly just reruns of crap from history anyway?
>>
>accidentally into Fuck thats Delicious
>it's that Gabriel Iglesias travel/eating show, but with noncharismatic fat ass white rapper guys and no attempt to "work off" their caloric intake
Goddamn, just because someone gets a camera doesn't mean they're creating something interesting or watchable.
>>
>>66551563
Vice has always been cancer, if you're only realising that now you're part of the problem
>>
>>66553755
Don't talk shit about Action Bronson. He's not just some white rapper. He's Albanian and he's a fuckin legend. The guy was a chef his whole life but decided to record some music. Now he makes music while eating the greatest foods in the whole world. Fuck yourself
>>
>>66554130
>he's a fuckin legend.
Okay, if you say so.
>>
>>66551728
It's like A&E primed us to let go. For the last month or so they've been going wall to wall with fucking Ancient Aliens programming. The main channel is PAWN/SWAMP/AXE men almost all day long.
>>
File: 46305296.png (179 KB, 523x322) Image search: [Google]
46305296.png
179 KB, 523x322
>>66551563
I like Vice. Gaycation is bit of stupid move but Ellen Page is in there, Balls Deep has the best reporte of the network, Fuck Thats Delicious has Mr. Bronson, Weediquette had an indian dude, I dont like that shit.

Hope I could see that shit here on Guatemala.
>>
How long are they going to keep the show on HBO now that this network exists? Will they eventually just want it to be on theirs?
>>
>>66554179
Go to New York and ask anybody about Bronson. They'll tell you
>>
>>66554130
He's a Ghostface rip off, kids these days I swear
>>
>>66554446
New Yorkers fucking hate Vice. They were the vanguard as far as shitting up Williamsburg.
>>
>>66554130
>meme rap

jej
>>
>>66554446
>associate with Jews and hipsters to learn more about "MUH UNDISCOVERED TALENT" who just raps about being angry and getting his dick sucked
Booking my ticket right now.
>>
>>66554487
Nah bronson is a lot funnier
>>
>>66551563
The thing Vice ever created that I watched was the One Man Metal documentary but even that was mehh compared to Until The Light Takes Us documentary, Vice is nothing but cancer.
>>
>>66553755
>Action and Big Body
>Not charismatic
wew lad

>>66554487
>Action is a Ghostface rip-off
Things people who don't listen to either say.
>>
>cable
>2016
>>
Balls deep actually looks kinds of interesting. Can't figure out if they're making fun of religion or not.
>>
>>66553755
how can someone hate Action Bronson and Big Body Bes they're the most entertaining motherfuckers on the planet
>>
>>66551728
H2 died in 2012 mate, it survived less than a year after being changed from History International before History turned it to shit
>>
What's with all the VICE hate, I think theyre pretty good at covering niche topics. They're article writing is kinda shit though.
>>
>>66551579
I agree, but only because my "range" is already banned because of "abuse". Clearly phone posters are obnoxious cunts.
>>
>>66552966
I feel your pain desu
>>
Sneak peek where h2 used to be featuring Ellen page talking to homosexual in Japan
>>
>>66551563
It's true that they pander to the "hip" stoner demographic however I can't possibly hold that against them after they reported:
>A cure for fucking cancer that nobody bothered to report
>Indian surrogate pregnancies and the fucking couple literally selling a child to the reporters out of misconception
>Each one of their crazy visits to North Korea
>The effects of the single child policy in China
>How almost everyone in Indonesia smokes
>The age crisis in Japan
>>
>>66552966
Some qt traps are redpill af, dubfriend.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.