[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCKING MAD MAXERS LET'S HEAR IT was this the best moment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
FUCKING MAD MAXERS

LET'S HEAR IT

was this the best moment at the Oscars?
>>
>>66545398
>be trained MD
>go into films
>resurrect your old franchise
>it's amazing

He deserved his time in the limelight
>>
>>66545398
what happened?
>>
>>66545398
Nobody was hyped but them it was cringey and awkward
>>
>>66545398
1. Best achievement in film editing
2. Best achievement in costume design
3. Best achievement in makeup and hairstyling
4. Best achievement in sound mixing
5. Best achievement in sound editing
6. Best achievement in production design

I bet miller would trade all 6 meanlingless technicals for Best Picture
>>
>>66545674

Miller is based, he was genuinely happy for his crew when they won the awards
>>
>>66545559

the two guys won an award for best sound design for mad max and went crazy on the stage
>>
Deserved Best Directing t b q h
Anyway I am very happy for Mad Max
https://youtu.be/dYjA3mAzsKE
>>
>>66545674
>won all technical awards of directing
>didn't win best director
This academy makes no sense, also how did they lose best special effects to Ex Machina?
>>
>>66545612
yeah but isn't that great? a batshit crazy action movie swept the oscars and beat more prestigious films in their own categories, no wonder everyone was so confused
>>
>>66547917
>being this dense
>confirmed for 0% filmmaking experience
>>
>>66547917
ye that was stupid af
star wars, mad max, revenant, and even jurassic world/antman/avengers should've got it before fkin ex machina did
>>
>>66548009
Please explain it to me then
>>
>>66547435
I feel like every year it's the sound or editing guys that get the most excited
>>
>>66548043
Because they're the only awards that actually matter, the big name ones like best picture/best actor are just political awards to make people happy.
>>
>>66545674
So it was the movie that looked and sounded the best but it wasn't the best movie. Was the acting really so bad that it prevented the movie from being the best?
>>
>>66545612
Fuck that, they were awesome. They deserved to be hyped.
>>
>>66548154
>Was the acting really so bad
Yes. Tom Hardy was extremely forgettable.
>>
>>66545674
He won best animation for Happy Feet, which is better than Ridley Scott or Kubrick.
>>
>>66548043
Probably because they're the closest to regular people, not members of the Hollywood caste system. Imagine how you'd react if you won one
>>
>>66548353
how memorable was the acting in spotlight?
>>
Let's get real here guys.

Mad Max was literally the only good movie 2015
>>
>Mad Max sweeps the technicals
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KlSuGNt8e4

WITNESS ME
>>
>>66545398
all the mad maxers were dressed the best as well. you can tell who the true artists are.
>>
>>66545398
>Paradox Delilah
>>
>>66548154

the acting and story were both mediocre aside from the bad guy
>>
>>66548394
It was great, different from your typical film. They really stressed the ensemble aspect of it and everyone worked as a group while having no personal stories.
>>
>>66545674
WITNESSED
>>
>>66548738
>It was great, different from your typical film. They really stressed the ensemble aspect of it and everyone worked as a group while having no personal stories.
literally a description of fury road
>>
I liked Fury Road. Not too much CGI, a bad side and a good side you both like. I mean who wouldnt want to be a part of Joe's War boys?
Awesome veichles, doesnt try to push boring dialog and uninteresting storyline in, except for when they meet the other women.
>>
>>66548903
yes but did priests rape people in fury road?
>>
>>66545674
The sound really was great though
>>
>>66548945
Well there was rape
>>
>>66548453
Sure if you're a pleb even lower than the average imdb drone
>>
>>66549054
:^]
>>
@66549054
I'm not even going to dignify that with a (You)
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.