[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv/ I didn't watch the Oscar's last night because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
/tv/ I didn't watch the Oscar's last night because I figured there will be a plethora of white guilt talk due to the "muh inclusions" whining about it.

I know Chris Rock was a host and he only can make race jokes. Outside of Chris Rock however was there a bunch of cringey "We're sorry for being white" moments?
>>
>>66534106
>I didn't watch because

Insecurities: The post
>>
The shittiest part was Lady Gaga's rape performance.
>>
>>66534106
>Please don't offend me
Whiny bitch.
>>
leos global warming speech was fucking stupid
>>
>>66534106

you are the kind of person you are whining about, stop whining and fuck off, who gives a shit
>>
I'm not whining. I simply didn't watch. I would be a whiner if while I was watching I complained about the stuff I'm talking about. Then you faggots would say "WHY ARE YOU WATCHING IT THEN?"
>>
Spike Lee attended his own Oscar ceremony

fucking cucked
>>
>>66534106
Aw, but you missed Joe Biden's speech about rape...

>americans moral policing
What a bunch of cucks.
>>
>>66534135
>>66534210
>>66534234
God you kucks are retarded. He just said he didn't watch.
>>
>>66534262
How does he keep winning shit?
Is he the ultimate token black man?
All he does is complain about shit. Nigga hasn't even made a decent movie in 14 years.
>>
>>66534309
he got an honorary oscar before he even started complaining about boycotting

then Samuel Jackson and Denzel Washington introduced him and he actually accepted the award
>>
>>66534306
Yeah, because he was afraid.
>>
>>66534106
I think the jokes aimed at whites about the whole "controversy" cheapened it and it was embarrassing when they had Chris Rock in Compton and even he knew it from the look on his face.
I think we're going to notice more blacks nominated for the sake of it but not winning.
But that's a controversy for another time, friends.
>>
I know you watched it OP.

It really was completely insufferable though. I wonder how many people turned off the broadcast while it was airing.
>>
From the 20 min I watched you pretty much got "lets hate Whitey...Now here is the amazing shit white people did."
>>
>>66534417
I watched The Walking Dead instead my friend and then played some Vidya Games. I really didn't watch it.
>>
>>66534438
GOOD FOR YOUUU

A REAL WINNER WE HAVE HERE GUYS.
>>
It wasn't as bad as last year tbqh.
Rock was terrible. What the fuck was that girl scout shit??
But at least every presenter couple wasn't a black man and a white girl combo.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 KB, 208x114) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 KB, 208x114
Oh this pleases me
>>
File: 1455006448544.jpg (42 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1455006448544.jpg
42 KB, 500x281
>>66534603
Manchild memers on suicide watch.
>>
>>66534603
>>66534726
>a-a-awards don't m-matter
>>
>>66534603
Lesbianshit BTFO
>>
>>66534262
>>66534283
>>66534306
TIC TAC TOE THREE KEKPOSTS IN A ROW
>>
>>66534603
Only good thing to come out of the Oscars.
>>
>>66534342
what a racist faggit
>>
>>66534603
if there's any anti-white male people in hollywood it's certainly haynes, happy about this fuck him
>>
Cringe as fuck
>>
>>66534106
I knew I wouldn't be able to sit through with commercials so I played Madden instead, gonna watch the rip in a minute.
>>
>chris rock
>lady gaga and joe biden rape
>Sam "I dedicate this award to my gayness" Smith
>sarah silverman bbc jokes
>MUH STRONG WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN WOMEN
>>
>>66534106
Fuck you with your white and black bullshit.
>>
tracy morgan in a dress eating danishes was funny but mos def was right, hollywood does have a thing for putting black men in dresses

what was with stacey dash? real fucking awkward
>>
best part of the night was ali G talking about little yellow men with tiny dongs and the camera showing louis CK laughing

i literally started sperging out outloud LITTLE YELLOW DICKS
>>
>>66536435
I'm pretty sure he just complained about the "white and black bullshit" you cock choker.
>>
>>66534502
He is a winner. He didn't waste his time on shit like the Oscars and reverse racism.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.