[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck, i just saw this film for the first time. Its gotta be the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 497x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 497x736
Fuck, i just saw this film for the first time. Its gotta be the most powerful film ive ever seen in my life. Not only did it show how racism is a mutiple sided issue, but how utterly pointless and retarded it all is. This shouldve red pilled a bunch of /pol/tards on their shitty beliefs, but instead they idolize the neo-nazi scenes, while forgetting the overall message of the film. Why are these people so fucking retarded?
>>
File: 4b0.png (81 KB, 825x441) Image search: [Google]
4b0.png
81 KB, 825x441
>>66529262

>Watched the movie
>Blames /pol/ for not understanding it

Pretty sure you'd be mad if nigs killed your dad and brother too faget
>>
>>66529316
Im saying that not all blacks are like that, just like how all whites arent ass raping neo nazis, you fucking tard! That was thhe moral of the fuckinng film.
>>
I got a sinking feeling in my stomach when the white supremacist leader talks about suing the internet to spread their message, pretty prophetic for 1998.
>>
>>66529407
It really was, its like solid moot saw this film while programing the anonymous hacker 4chan and told himself "maybe i should install a board just for all the skinheads out there who might want to buy onaholes from j-list".
>>
one of the few funny OPs in the catalogue right now. ty OP ty

also Derek is a terrible name. if you're black it's at least an actual name but if you're white it is literally Mormon tier in the US/CAN. probably just a garden-variety name in Britain/Ireland but it doesn't matter because the US determines which names the broader culture deems appropriate and here Derek and derivatives are exclusive to blacks and uncultured or underclass whites.

See also: Tyler, Kyle
>>
>>66529384
no, the real moral of the film is that with niggers and jews, you lose. kid literally died because he was bluepilled and didn't watch his back.
>>
>>66529794
Are you fucking retarded? It was showing how racism is bad on both sides of the issue. Didnt you see the guilt in the black kids eyes after he shot him? Holy fuck, are you people really this fucking thick?
>>
>>66529855
He's fucking with you dude, don't fall for it
You sound like a whiny bitch though
>>
It's the Scarface of stormniggers
>>
>>66530198
Your the whiney bitch, if your siding with the creep. Get bent, /pol/tard retard bitch cuck!
>>
>>66530223
Alright you just fuck me up desu senpai cuckold brendan fraser anvil hoarder single cinema shower dweller, shut yo bih ass up ctfu
>>
>>66530267
JUST
>>
>niggers
>people
ayy lmao
>>
>>66530267
I will cut you, you meme spouting /pol/tard cuckold whore!
>>
>>66530357
GTFO you racist peice of shit.
>>
>>66530401
Go back to africa nigger
>>
>>66530421
Make me you pasty nazi bitch!
>>
>>66529794
Nah, the point is that hate only breeds more hate
>>
File: 1453093707883.png (24 KB, 657x425) Image search: [Google]
1453093707883.png
24 KB, 657x425
>>66529384
>>
Original cut had Derek becoming a nazi again after his brother died.
>>
File: 1389724098301.jpg (137 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1389724098301.jpg
137 KB, 1920x1080
this movie shows that norton's character was right all along
>normal everyday smart kid.
>dad gets killed by drug addicts/ gang bangers whatever he said they were
>drops his nerd on everyone and tells them just how it is, and lays all the statistics out in front of them
>no response
>beat the nogs peacefully, fair and square
>they take his truck (symbolic of his father)
>defends his fathers honour and memory
>jail
>skinheads in jail are a bunch of weak cunts
>says he is changed
>you know he's not, you know he still hates coons but doesn't show it with the skinhead
>audience thinks nortons character has changed and racism is bullshit and blacks are actually alright people
>nigger pops a kid because, the kid stood up to the nigger for bullying
he was right all along, deal with it.
>>
>>66529262
in the original ending he shaves his head again
just thought you should know
>>
>>66531228
Which wouldve worked excellently to prove the movies point.
>>
>>66531296
agree
>>
File: 1414622830293.jpg (6 KB, 304x295) Image search: [Google]
1414622830293.jpg
6 KB, 304x295
>>66529262
tumblr's cognitive dissonance and mental gymnastics are otherworldly
>>
>>66529262
neo-nazis are retarded Hitler would have executed them for being scumbags
>>
>>66531697
nah, they are basically brownshirts, brawlers.
if some hitler type fellow was around now, he would use them.
make them beat the shit out of student protesters, and basically be the brawlers at any rally. they have the same ideas so why not, and it doesn't matter if they get arrested/killed. basically use them to establish a territory and HQ, once that's done recruit normal people, who can be your public image. and use neo nazis to just beat the shit out of anarchists and other scum at 2 in the morning when nobody is around, once you have more normals than neo nazis, start weeding them out. make them do normal jobs, dont use them as much, you might be able to make 30-50% normal, and part of your new group (SS) but the others just discard them and dissolve them back into the population, until you have full control. by that time they should be tame, still good to keep around though. so if there is any protest or rebellion they will fight and kill regardless so your image doesn't get fucked. you then just arrest them for like a week and let them go,

its hard to tell. I mean back in the day they were commoner underclass scum. today id say neo nazis are the equivalent.
>>
>>66530836
Yeah this.

We have to talk and act rationally when it comes to solving the problem of violent blacks.
>>
>>66529446
>Solid Moot

where was Liquid Moot when all this was happening.
>>
>>66529262
>they idolize the neo-nazi scenes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bPhONlUDO8

First time I've ever heard it called that. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
>>
>>66529262
the message of the film is that niggers suck
>>
>>66529262
>while forgetting the overall message of the film.

Despite what the directer wanted to show niggers being insufferable still came away as the primary point.
>>
>>66530836
Yea but if there weren't no niggers around they would have been a whole and functional family.
>>
>>66530376

He's not a cuck if he defends his own race. You are a cuck if you support black on white violence. If you are not white then I laugh at you.
>>
>>66530914
>2016
>still doesn't know how criminal statistics work (in the us)
>>
>most powerful film ive ever seen
>a film about racism
Poor child.
>>
>>66533573
this
OP is just mad because his friends got impaled by a metal eagle at the end of the flag of freedom
http://www.newsleader.com/videos/news/2919397442001/4778326933001/
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.