[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU GUYS ARE ALL RACIST SHITS LMAO >Applause
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 652x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 652x444
YOU GUYS ARE ALL RACIST SHITS LMAO
>Applause
>>
File: 1.jpg (197 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
197 KB, 1920x1080
Speaking as a black guy, the whole thing this year made me cringe.

I absolutely hate how racism exists, but I hate how people turn a blind eye towards black on white racism (eg rock)
>>
i didn't watch it
can someone tell me what the ratio of black/white presenters was?
>>
File: sarah-silverman-oscars.png (306 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
sarah-silverman-oscars.png
306 KB, 600x400
SEX AND VAGINAS

>Crowd erupts into fits of laughter
>>
>>66526952
Sarah looks hot
>>
>>66526952
to be fair, it was dead silent
>>
>White people suck at sports lmao

This is totally okay because a black guy says it, had it been the other way around?
Based Jewywood
>>
>>66526839

They don't really see it as an issue because whites are the dominant race in society. Calling a spade a spade, there is clearly a racial hierarchy in the US, with whites at the top, blacks at the bottom, and everyone else in the middle.

That's why anti-black racism gets most of the attention, they're at the bottom, and why any prejudice against whites is sort of brushed off, because they're at the top and it doesn't threaten their status.
>>
>>66526976

Her face is alright, her body is atrocious
>>
>>66527296
I'd still buttfuck her in the pussy
>>
>>66527296
If you think that body is atrocious then you need to get out more.
>>
>>66526713
>Nigger
>Wears a white suit

Was it it pottery, or simply awful taste?
>>
>>66527466
Wide shoulders.

Also, who gave a chimp permission to host this?
>>
>>66527641
epic post 420 blaze it
>>
>>66527641
>Wide shoulders

You sound like a faggot.
>>
>>66527682
What does pot have to do with anything I posted?

>>66527686
Eh. I usually don't mind wider shoulders, but it's pretty damn noticeable when Silverman has her hair up and them exposed.
>>
>>66527800
pot is gr8 dude haha wow
>>
I don't get it

A few years ago Twelve Years a Slave won a shitload of Oscars - A movie by a black director filled with black actors. This is not the only time a black actor has won an Oscar.

Why is it that because there is a year where no black actor hasn't done a performance worthy an Oscar, the Oscars are suddenly racist?

Do they really have to have ONE black nominee every year?

I'm pretty sure that's what you call tokenism, and that IS racist.
>>
>>66527983
Why do you give a fuck?

Black people are whiny as fuck.
>>
>>66526713

Black celebs, mainly comedians and rappers etc often forget they made their fame and money by lampooning their own people/race.

Funny
>>
>>66526713
>WAHHH muh skin is black
t. negroes who want oscars
>>
I couldn't believe I was watching a ''''movie'''' award show, when every 3 minutes there was some politic bullshit about rape, diversity, sexual assault, and other liberal horse shit. Truly baffling. Nothing like s room full of pretentious nut cases circle jerking each other for 3 and a half hours
>>
>>66527983
>I'm pretty sure that's what you call tokenism, and that IS racist.
This. It's literally segregation. Let's have four slots for white folk and one slot for black folk? Fucking ridiculous.
If there is an issue of racism, it's in the lack of roles for black actors, not the lack of nominations. Who the fuck did people want to get an Oscar, the guys from Straight Outta Compton? That was an alright movie with some decent performances, but nothing mind-blowing.

I loved when Whoopi was asked about it and she said this:
>The issue is not the Academy. Even if you fill the Academy with black and Latino and Asian members, if there’s no one on the screen to vote for, you’re not going to get the outcome that you want. I won once, so it can’t be that racist. I’ve been black the whole time.

Because black people can be just as talented as white people, and the instant any of them prove this, they get a fucking award.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 250x188
>>66528058
Yeah bro !! I didn't see Max: the rescue dog anywhere. That pooch got my week spot yo !!!
>>
>>66527466
Have you not seen her Ethiopian tits?
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 480x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 480x350
>>66526713

>Now here's some fucking slanty eyed ching chongs with little yellow dicks lmao
>>
File: 1455410986322.jpg (99 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1455410986322.jpg
99 KB, 612x612
>>66526713
KILL ALL WHITES
>the deafening applause can be heard around Hollywood
>>
the only good thing is that asians are really pissed about this lel
>>
>>66526713
The academy doesn't have a racism problem, it has a quality problem.
>>
>>66531568

I understand this but the people with actual checkbooks that own massive corporations that own the movie studios aren't even in the audience..

The people that all of those people are accountable to which perpetuates any actual racism aren't even there..
>>
I really want louis ck to host next year
>>
>>66526713
>image.jpg
>is a terrible thread

BAN MOBILE USERS
>>
>>66531568
>If there is an issue of racism, it's in the lack of roles for black actors,

Blacks are actually vastly overrepresented in Hollywood movies. Blacks make up 12% of the American population, why the fuck would you think there should be as many black actors as there are whites, who make up over 60% of the American population?
>>
File: 1453009430440.jpg (33 KB, 307x272) Image search: [Google]
1453009430440.jpg
33 KB, 307x272
>>66532609
Why is no one complaining about the Asian under representation? I can't think of a single designated or other in any movie from 2015
>>
>>66526952
>Shit all over James Bond
>"Anyway here's the James Bond music."
>That song wins the oscar

This shit was kinda surreal.
>>
FILL THE QUOTA

NEXT YEAR BLACK PEOPLE NEED TO BE NOMINATED AND WIN

FILL THE QUOTA

LAST YEAR ELLEN BOUGHT YOU PIZZA? FUCK THAT IM GUILTING YOU ALL INTO BUYING COOKIES FROM MY DAUGHTERS. FUCK

*COOKIES ARE POISONED AND 50 PEOPLE DIE*

*STANDING OVATION*

*POISONED ATTENDEES WEAKLY CLAP FALLING DOWN AS THEY SEE THE LIGHT*

*THE LIGHT IS BLACK*
>>
>>66526952
She shouldn't be anywhere near the Oscars.
What is it with Jew female comedians joking about being sluts and talking about their vaginas?
>>
File: numbers.jpg (33 KB, 652x444) Image search: [Google]
numbers.jpg
33 KB, 652x444
>>
>>66532786
Ellen gave pizza to the white audience but won't even give reprimands to our brothers and sisters for being slaves?
>>
>>66527160
> blacks at the bottom
The POTUS is black, when will blacks finally stop playing the victim card all the time
>>
>>66527160
You're racist though.
I'm white and I don't have any status. I have white friends who used to live in trailer parks, not because of their life choices, but because of the families we were born into.
You are racist to assume a white person can't be effected by unjust racism. Their whiteness gives them higher social status? Fuck you I've been pulled over in my own neighborhood TWICE by the cops just because my car is a junker. Literally doing nothing illegal. They just didn't like how shitty my car looked.
What the fuck does being white have to do with anything.
>>
>>66532735
How hilarious would it be if next year, they'll nominate a whole bunch of indian, asian and hispanic actors and not a single black actor?
>>
>>66531017
dont forget global warming
>>
>>66527983
Yes, chris rock mentioned this. He spent the entire night making fun of both sides.
>>
As a hispanic, and a bunch of my friend of the same race, are getting really really tired of this bullshit. #blacklivesmatter, needing them to be more represented in the oscars. These blacks are looking more and more like the whiny little fucks at the toy store who see another kid get that awesome lego set, and cry saying "why can't I have that too?" And proceed to cry and throw a bitch fit.

>> the most oppressed race?
Hardly. I would say middle easterns have it the worst and will continue to have it the worst for years to come. Hell we wouldnt even take refugees and call their religion evil and that they are to blame for everything. And maybe they are to blame for some shit but image if we flipped this around and said blacks are to blame for...crimes of robbery. You can throw a statistic in their face and they will still blame the white man.

Look white people do have it easier in retrospect to so many different industries or work fields, let's be real. But while all other minorities work their ass off these asshats are asking for hand outs now even for an award that in the end means what exactly? Is will smith winning a trophy gonna stop "police brutality"? Will it offer more job oppertunities? These black outspoken few are so damn selfish, lazy, & rather bitch about a trophy or defend people who are clearly criminals, but call them out on their shit-and your racist. Fuck you guys.
>>
>>66533072
>He spent the entire night making fun of both sides.

Not really, no. The one time he mentioned 12 years a slave, he ended his bit with saying it shouldn't be the exception and that there should be more black nominees each year.
>>
It was the worst Oscars of all time.
>>
>>66532910
Then they'd either have to admit the existence of statistics or shut the fuck up. Either way it'd be glorious.
>>
>>66526839

Thanks brother. Fuck race baitors.
>>
>>66533152
Well, creed was pretty good Michael b. jordan or whatever his name is should have at least got nominated.

Still, most of the jokes that seemed like shots at hollywood for being racist were really shots at blacks expecting to be in everything and the center of attention all the time.
>>
>>66533305

No. Neither him nor Stallone did anything impressive.
>>
"black people can't swim (and/or winter sports)" is a pretty common place joke too, desu senpai
>>
Leo is super white and his liberal soap box was about climate change and not blm. Chimp out 2016 when?
>>
>>66526713
When they interviewed black people they came off as the biggest racists. Only movie they knew existed was Straight Outta Compton
>>
>>66533440
I didn't see bridge of spies, but did Mark Rylance really do much better than Tom hardy?
>>
>>66532968

Difference is that's at least a real problem, the others were fictional problems.
>>
>>66527160
>whites at the top, blacks at the bottom

Why? Many many blacks know how to entertain that's why they can make it big entertaing or being athletes but they don't have logical mathematical intelligence AKA they are dumb. Most of them are incapable of perfoming jobs that requires this kind of intelligence, but this "moralized" society can't deal with, people never hire black for jobs that require this kind of intelligence but those are the jobs that pay more.

Acting requires a high use of applied semiotics and self conscious awareness, whites are really good doing this but blacks don't because it requires a lot of methodological knowledge and reasoning; but this is simple, society likes to act like black are capable to do this kind of stuff but most people in a subconscious way knows they aren't, the bad thing is blacks BELIEVE they are equals to whites when in reality the little genetic differences between races make huge visible intellectual and physical differences.
>>
>>66526839
U.S.A its a fucking circus man. It's cringe 24/7
>>
File: chrisrock1.jpg (105 KB, 664x441) Image search: [Google]
chrisrock1.jpg
105 KB, 664x441
I raped a white woman!

>audience gasping

Because she voted republican!

>thunderous applause
>>
Can we talk about how Kevin Hart went into business for himself and made the most sense the whole night?
>>
>>66527160

>whites at the top

The most privileged group is the one you cannot criticize in public without major social backlash. That certainly is not whites
>>
>>66526839

Hes so damn handsome.
>>
>>66533305
He was also in the fucking Fantastic Four and was atrocious in it.

He still needs to prove himself.

Even Chris Rock said he should've been nominated but he was mediocre in one movie and fucking awful in another one last year.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.