[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/tv/ hates Mad Max now that it's mainstream You shits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: War Boy Dangling.png (1 MB, 1920x798) Image search: [Google]
War Boy Dangling.png
1 MB, 1920x798
>/tv/ hates Mad Max now that it's mainstream
You shits have it coming
>>
>>66498766
/tv/ has always hated it.

Fuck you
>>
That's just the migrants who don't really like movies to begin with.
>>
>>66498766

It hate like 1 week after release
>>
>>66498922
nah
>>
>>66498766
You're projecting. /tv/ loves Mad Max: Fury Road.
>>
>>66498766
you stupid fuck you do realize that we have a shit ton of normies on here because of the oscars right?
>>
Road Warrior was better.
>>
>>66498766
What do you consider mainstream if Mad Max just became mainstream?
>>
>>66499808
hes a tourist from /v/, /sp/ or /co/
see >>66498922
>>
>>66498766
>>66498922
>/tv/ is one person

wew lads
>>
It was an entertaining action movie but it wasn't that good.
>>
>>66498766
it's almost as if 4chan boards are composed of more than one person
>>
I watched about an hour of it. It was pretty boring.

I love movies like the Terminators, Robocop, Predator, but this new Mad Max bored me silly.
>>
MAD MAX CANNOT BE STOPPED
>>
>>66498766
>waited over years for a new mad max
>it's awesome
>fags on /tv/ are BTFO at Oscars

It's a good night, lads.
>>
>>66500743
Mad Max wasn't a movie. It was kino. Of course it's bad when you judge it by "movie" standards. That's like going to Satantango and complaining that it didn't satisfy you on the flick level.
>>
>>66500743
It's a flick for videogame players
>>
I just hated it because it was feminist propaganda and Mad Max was a side character in his own movie and not played by Mel Gibson
>>
>>66498766
It was bretty good imo but definitely doesn't deserve to win all these oscars left and right
>>
>>66501978
It has deserved literally every category it has won.
>>
>>66498766
>now that is mainstream
it was mainstream since its conception
>>
>>66498766
Hello, newfriend.

>>66500343
Nice reddit argument.
>>
>>66498922
/v/eddit always hated it

see >>66501808
>>
>>66498959
I hated it 6 days after release
>>
Flick lovers will still love their cape shit more than Mad Max
It's a patrician flick
>>
>>66505482
Its a flick for pretentious plebs, /v/
>>
>>66498766

/tv/'s hated Fury Road ever since it was marketed as a feminist movie and they rabidly anticipated a flop.

Where you been famjam?
>>
>>66505683
And they loved it after because they realized it wasn't a feminist movie, just a really great action movie.
>>
>>66502122
Which is true, but very very sad.

by Metallica
>>
Why are so many guys insecure and whining about Mad Max? Who the fuck cares, stop acting like a fucking victim and grow a pair
>>
>now
>now that it's mainstream
Are you fucking retarded
>>
>>66499349
This times infinity
>>
>>66498766
I loved Fury Road. It was on par with Road Warrior for me. The vehicle, costume and set design were incredible and no where near as cringe as Thunderdome.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.