[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God damn, what the hell is wrong with white folks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_inline_mzu2clVFkU1swd75p.jpg (123 KB, 474x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mzu2clVFkU1swd75p.jpg
123 KB, 474x640
God damn, what the hell is wrong with white folks?
>>
Dey b craaaaaazy
>>
Shheeeiit
>>
>>66478856
"White people all kind a fucked up" - Chris Rock, Oscars 2016
>>
Jokes aside being a minority it blows my mind how anglo-saxon families seems so disjointed. Their familial bonds are so weak in comparison to everyone else. I can't even count the amount of people who I've met who come from broken homes, an entire family tree not on speaking terms, and lack of care for get-togethers and bridging relationships between their children and relatives.

What the fuck is wrong with you guys.
>>
White ass cracka ass honky ass oppressin ass chalky ass lily ayss punk ass to ass weak ass byyyyiiiiiiiiittcch, world star.
>>
>>66479134
I can't come up with a witty reply when you only identify yourself as a "minority"
>>
>>66478856
man... there won't be a film like this ever again with the fucking swj running the show
Just look at how BORING the oscars is this year
>>
File: 1435261622582.jpg (68 KB, 720x552) Image search: [Google]
1435261622582.jpg
68 KB, 720x552
>>66479318

If I told you what I am ethnically you would have a field day m8.
>>
>>66479134
it must be all the clean drinking water and college education fucking us up
>>
>>66479318

>le epin witty racisme XDDDD

Shouldn't you be playing cards against humanity, Reddit?
>>
>>66479134
I wish I knew...my family used to be so close.
>>
>>66479134
>>66479318
Since he sees having a strong warm family as important and he identifies himself as a minority he's obviously Latin-American.
>>
>>66479134
They're Jewish, not Anglo-Saxon.
>>
>>66479422
>>66479501
Can I still change my vote to Indian?
>>
>>66478856
Everything except the pedo bit was boring af imo.
>>
>>66479472
>WAHHHH WAHHH RACISM A BLOO BLOO WAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA MOMMY

fuck off reddit
>>
>>66479134
Jews ruined it
>>
>>66479134
Cultural Marxism devaluing the concept of a family and involuntary relationships.
>>
I legitimately think white people just haven't got enough to worry about. You get bored, you start fucking your own shit up. Minorities get born into such shitty situations that they can't stop long enough to develop fetishes that involve sealing themselves in skin tight latex suits and diving into septic tanks.
>>
>Solondz was born in Newark, New Jersey. He is Jewish.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_Solondz
>>
>>66479964
Basically. Look at the wealthiest Asian country (Japan) and its amount of sexual deviance.

People in poor countries just fuck and have kids, no time for complications.
>>
>>66480169
Every single time
>>
>>66480169
>Solondz is an atheist. In The A.V. Club's article "Is There a God?", he answered the question "Well, me, I'm an atheist, so I don't really believe there is. But I suppose I could be proven wrong
>>
>>66479134
Because most white people in truth dont really truly give a fuck about each other.
We're all about appearances.
>>
>>66480169
The family is also Jewish, smart guy.
>>
>>66479134
The value of family used to be economic. Before an era where wealth could give you the means to so many ends having a tight family meant power. White people are ahead of this process because we have had these privileges of mobility and power longer. When you're poor and oppressed family is incredibly important. Incredibly wealth families tend to stick together because the flow of wealth is controlled by a single figure that can cut them off from their opulent lifestyle.
>>
>>66480450
>Jewish ethnicity
>>
>>66479501
Not necessarily, I'm Latino and you can't imagine how disjointed my family is
>>
>>66478856
Life during Wartime was a great sequel. Although, it felt like a bit of a parody of Happiness
>>
I worked at a video store when this was a new release.
It didnt take long before someone returned it, angry that it existed, wamted it taken off the shelf (we only had 1 copy). Management didnt give a fuck so it stayed on display.
A week or so later it was rented out and return with "trash" scribbled all over the VHS label (surprisingly not on the cover). We all lolled and our India manager was like "oh thats why" after we explained the plot to him. He didnt fine the culprits because he agreed with them.
>>
>>66479964
I can say first hand that I break things just to fix them because I'm bored.
>>
>>66479659

>le edgy racism meme

Fuck off to /r/niggers, reddit.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.