[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have you ever had a glass of black rhinoceros blood? Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9
File: kevin-oleary-on-shark-tank.jpg (103 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
kevin-oleary-on-shark-tank.jpg
103 KB, 1920x1080
>Have you ever had a glass of black rhinoceros blood? Don't bother answering, I know you haven't, it was just a way to colloquially start this anecdote. I had my first glass in 1983, when I was privileged enough to be invited to a hunting expedition in South Africa. I thought the game, which was stated to be quite dangerous, would still be typical safari fare: lion, giraffe...maybe an elephant. When I arrived at camp the guide, a Mr. Derrick Van Sandt, informed me we would be hunting the most dangerous game apartheid South Africa had to offer: the kaffir, which is what they called black men. I was first appalled, as you are now; but when the hunt began in earnest, I thought less and less of those apprehensions. Eventually I had a young boy, no more than 7, cornered in an Oingo Bingo merchandising plant. I thought "Is this moral? Is this good? Is this the right decision?" I put those thoughts put of my mind and squeezed the trigger. Won 5.3 million dollars. And Mr. Johnson with all due respect, that's what you need to do, put aside those apprehensions you have here and pull the trigger my offer. 10% funding for 85% ownership of the company and prima nocte rights to your daughters.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 304x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 304x408
HOLY KEK
>>
>>64746749

This might be the best sharktank meming I've ever seen
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 601x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 601x595
>and prima nocte rights to your daughters
pfftHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>64746749
Whut
>>
>>64746828
>>64746908
Jesus Christ this is embarrassing.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 800x800
>>64747301
>>
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 1920x1080
>>64746749

I'm laughing like a madman right now

It's also 5:30 in the morning, I've been awake for about 20 hours, and I'm a bit drunk so you might not be all that funny in reality
>>
>>64747443
Hella epic REDDIT!
>>
This is no time to have a laugh and a joke. David Bowie is DEAD you fuck! Show some compassion
>>
File: bill.gif (492 KB, 176x216) Image search: [Google]
bill.gif
492 KB, 176x216
>>64746749
>>
>>64747466
Back to leddit
>>
>tfw you can't wet your beak
>>
>>64747486
Literally who cares. I might give that labyrinth movie a watch since he died but other than that who cares at all? People die every second. Someone just died. Another. Another. Another. Another. That's life retard.
>>
>>64747816
>Someone just died. Another. Another. Another. Another.
is this another one of your sick confessions?
>>
I liked the story about the natives drowning on his lawn better.
>>
>>64747864
>There is a small island in the Himalayan Sea called Malderiki, upon which I own a large mansion. Every year afer the first rain, the Newport Beach Wine Society (of which I am a member) gathers at my mansion to watch the island's natives grovel in the mud as their pathetic straw dwellings are ripped apart by the rising waters. On this island there is also a fish, called a Piranha Giganticus. Coinciding with the first rain, this fish swims into the flooded island and begins to feed on the older and weaker natives of Malderiki. Unable to defend themselves from the killer fish and uttrly helpless, the natives make their way to my mansion in makeshift canoes. At this point, the Newport Beach Wine Society opens a bottle of pre-revolution French Chardonnay, dated no later than 1760, and places wagers on which native will be the first to reach the high ground of my sprawling lawn. Once the fish has fed and returned to the Sea, there are typically a handful of natives left on my lawn, at which point we activate the electric fence and release the crocodiles. Last year, during the crocodile feeding, a tiny speck of native flesh was flung from the lawn up to the balcony where the Newport Beach Wine Society was gathered and landed on my shoe. I retrieved the piece of flesh and placed it in my mouth, washing it down with a glass of Moldovan Pino Griggio. Right now, YOU are that piece of flesh.
>>
File: 1405174831193.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1405174831193.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>64746749
Mein sides
>>
File: kevinoleary11032014_c2346243.jpg (113 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
kevinoleary11032014_c2346243.jpg
113 KB, 480x360
>You know, one of my favorite meals is White Tiger Lasagna. It's lasagna, but the meat is made from succulent white tiger flesh. Now, white tiger doesn't taste good; it's greasy and foul. I spend seven of the next ten hours on the john, and the taste is days coming off the tongue. I eat it not because I enjoy it, but because it sends a message: all that exists exists only with my consent. I have the money, the power, and the means to violate several international laws and circumvent years of ecological protection solely to satisfy a passing craving by eating one of the last hundred or so white tigers in existence. What I'm saying here is this presentation has no message, and therefore I'm out.
>>
Poor souls are those that are not fortunate enough to avid Shark Tank viewers and thus cannot fully appreciate this meme.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.