[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win and how would it go down?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
Who would win and how would it go down?
>>
>>64697152

There is literally no scenario where Jason loses without some kind of ridiculous nerfing.
>>
>>64697184
So you would say, coming off of back to back victories with Freddy and Michael, that Jason would be the greatest of all time?
>>
>>64697184
Why's that? Michael is just as immortal as Jason
>>
>>64697710
>Jason blew up
>Can come back because of supernatural shit
Michael Myers can't do that.
>>
>>64699216
>Halloween 1
Stabbed in the neck with a knitting needle, shot 6 times in the chest

>Halloween 2
Eyes shot out, set on fire

>Halloween 4
Shot countless times by a firing squad of rednecks and cops with shotguns, rifles and pistols

>Halloween 6
Injected with bleach and beaten with a lead pipe until his eyes bleed

>Halloween 20
Takes an axe to the chest and back a few times, gets beheaded (uses temporal mechanics to make it so it wasn't him that got beheaded)

>Halloween Resurrection
Burned until he's literally black and crispy
>>
Jason, no question

>more resilient to damage
>can manifest in other forms outside of his physical body

Myers got knocked out in the first move with a single stab to the chest / neck
>>
Myers a shit.
>>
Jason on account of having better movies.

Halloween has precisely 1 good film and 1 "okay" sequel in H20.

Friday the 13th only shit the bed in Part 5 and Part 9. Even the remake was better than the Halloween attempts.
>>
>>64699421

Weren't several of those from completely different production companies with different ideas on the character? Jason also changed over the years but I don't think anyone is pretending they are all connected in the same way.
>>
>>64700004
1, 2, 4, 5, 6 are the same character and storyline
H20 is a reboot which continues from 2 and ignores 3 - 6, Resurrection is the sequel to H20
>>
Only one of them has fought for Earthrealm, and that kombat experience would kome to the fore.
>>
>>64700597
>not to mention his ending involves choking based Liu Kang with his own intestines.

This
>>
>>64700597
you excited for Leatherface?
>>
>>64702843
First I've heard about it, but Jason will be hard to top. He was my main, and far and away my favourite guest fighter. Big, slow grapplers are my fetish.
>>
Jason has head-chopping advantage, and that ends the game.
>>
>>64697152
Myers is smarter and more resourceful. He'll figure something out.
>>
>>64704882
yes, i think this guy is right. also the size difference.
>>
There was a comic about this and Jason would have won but he befriended Leatherface and couldn't finish the job IIRC.
>>
>>64704950
I agree with that assessment; but Jason has size, strength and durability, so I've got to say Jason.
>>
>>64699720
Part 5 wasn't that bad imo... but part 9 is just absolute trash.
>>
Jason became shiny and had metal upgrades and fell back to earth from space. I doubt Michael Meyers could beat him.
>>
>>64706254
The fall killed him though, didn't it? If it didn't wouldn't the mask still be on jason
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.