[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shannara chronicles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 25
File: file.png (1 MB, 973x900) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 973x900
best girl
>>
File: 5578436.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
5578436.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
Poppy is cuter
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-01-07-20h40m07s256.png (718 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-01-07-20h40m07s256.png
718 KB, 1280x718
>>64695320
>>
File: coffeedog.jpg (17 KB, 352x389) Image search: [Google]
coffeedog.jpg
17 KB, 352x389
>>64695662
>they made Amberle into even more of a special snowflake compared to the book
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1600x900
worst shot sorry

>>64695662
the slut is hotter >>64695696
>>
based crixus
>>
File: 4631150.png (934 KB, 633x950) Image search: [Google]
4631150.png
934 KB, 633x950
>>64695751
I prefer qt grills
>>
>>64695713
wait it is a book? kek
>>
>>64695320
>>64695662
I'd give it to either of them.

>tfw read the book and know how it ends, and who wins
>>
is this out yet?
>>
>>64695713
What did they change.
>>
>>64695713
STUPID DOG THAT COFFEE IS NOT FOR YOU
>>
holy shit lads i hate that blond guy
>>
>>64696601
She's muh strong empowered womyn now and is introduced winning an all-male race (in the book elves become Chosen just by the Ellcrys deciding "I'll pick you").
>>
>>64696601
Book:
>chosen are selected by the magic tree for seemingly random reasons
>female chosen have happened before in times of need though a bit uncommon
>her grandfather the king is super proud of her being chosen and upset when she runs away
>she isnt a good fighter being a princess turned healer

Show:
>chosen have some dumb hunger games shit to get selected that girls never win because physical strength
>first female chosen EVER so special!
>grandad hates me being chosen but I DO WHAT I WANT grrrl power
>suddenly able to fight on par with a rover girl

then there lots of other changes that dumb it down like Allanons love interest, Ander being a party bro (???), Dagda Mor being a elf druid rather than an actual demon (though I guess this is to link the Illdatch to the story more in the hope of adapting the next book), Wil having basically no skills compared to his years of healer training in the book.
>>
the series is better
>>
>>64696777
Dagda Mor was a "former" elf Druid, though. he went bad and became a demon thousands of years ago, and got himself sealed up as a result.

One thing I did like about the show, though, is the opening montage and how they actively show that the world isn't some generic fantasy place, but it's actually a post-apocalypse Earth (which it is, in the books) after "magic has come back" to the world following the demise of technology because everybody nuked themselves back into the stone age.

And how they displayed the races of dwarves, trolls and gnomes all springing from humans, but left the elves absent... because the elves AREN'T mutated humans, they're fairies who lost their magic and became normal.
>>
>>64696846
I read it recently and he isnt a former druid at all. Demons were the bad fae creatures and this all predated druids by thousands of years. Elves were on the good side of that conflict and didn't really go into detail about specific people.

Unless you're getting this from a later book I haven't read. On ElfQueen at the minute and going by production order
>>
>>64695320
no, this is best girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE2BXmB0rHQ
>>
>>64696904
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. They changed it so he's a former one who became a demon, not just a demon outright.

Although as I recall, in the books Allanon actually says that both sides were elves, because the distinction wasn't really made. They were all "fae" back then, just that some fae had one opinion and some had another. It was the war and the thousands of years of imprisonment that changed things.

But it's been a while.
>>
>>64696917
Both main female characters wear some. So yes.
>>
>>64696956
Oh yeah that makes sense. Just weird to mention druids and then the Illdatch this early though.

Though it's annoying, they'll NEVER adapt Sword because of how close to LotR it is. The original trilogy would probably fit 3 films better than a show and then the 4 Heritage books would make a better show, but whatever.
>>
>>64697013
I don't really mind that they won't adapt Sword because of the LotR-fanfic it mostly is. Starting from Elfstones was a good choice from that perspective, and then they can follow through to Wishsong (especially with how heavily they're going on the "all magic has its price" thing, because the effects of the Elfstones on the Ohmsford family line is pretty damn significant). And given the Ildatch references, I'm hoping that Wishsong will get adapted as well. That's enough material for a couple of seasons, at least.

Jumping from Wishsong to the Heritage books might be a bit of an issue, though. Guess it depends how many seasons they get and use, but a TV series could do better with Heritage than Elfstones.
>>
>>64695320
>>64695696
>>64695751
Post more screens caps of her
>>
>>64696846
>>64696777
I haven't read the books so don't spoil me but after humans nucked each other it mutated us in to all the different creatures and somehow magic came in to place because of druids? Do elfs have powers or magic? If druids have magic then why they die out and rovers (humans) survive? What exactly was the race war and if they still have like ruins of Cars and satellites and it's been thousands if years why don't they have like at least some advancement of technology
>>
Big fan of the books. Is this worth watching or will I hate it?
>>
File: amberle.jpg (244 KB, 1596x892) Image search: [Google]
amberle.jpg
244 KB, 1596x892
>>64696917
Amberle has a nude scene
>>
manu bennett is so based
>>
>>64697174
ok so the world setting in very general terms

>start of the world, full of magic fae creatures
>humans arrive and technology happens, magic and fae creatures fade away slowly but are still there in secret
>humans fuck up the world with technology and maybe magic in a big nuke war
>some humans survive (rovers are just 1 kind, more like a gypsy society than the whole species)
>other humans get mutated as fuck
>they use the old names of mythical creatures because why not
>elves re-emerge now there is a lot less humans around
>the different races fuck each other up for a bit with lots of small wars
>druids get established where the wisest of all races come together to stop fighting
>druids eventually rediscover magic and pass the knowledge around
>another war between all the races because a druid goes too far
>that war ends, years pass and the druids fade out
>cut to first book where allanon is the last druid and the elfstones are the last other source of magic known about
>wils father (grandfather in the books) does the events of the first book
>cut to 2nd book (this show)
>>
>>64697174
oh and elves used to have magic back in the fae days but since they arrived back to being visible, they forgot it all. The closest to magic they have left is the Ellcrys and being able to take care of nature really well.
>>
>>64697174
Well, bear in mind that like 99% of the following is only known to the Druids and select sages/scholars in the setting:

Basically, way way back before civilisation began, the fae had a huge war amongst themselves. The losers were sealed up in the Forbidding and became demons.

When humans arose, though, and science/technology began to grow, magic began to fade and die out. So the elves/fae retreated into their forests, deeper and deeper, preserving what they had left. When humans nuked each other to oblivion, and over subsequent years all mutated into creatures that took on the identity of storied fae creatures (trolls, dwarves, etc.), the elves emerged alongside the humans. They no longer had their magic, but now worked together.

Around a while afterward, the Druids were founded (taking their name from "an order of scholars from the Old World"). In the new world, the Druids began to rediscover magic rather than technology, in particular one guy called Brona, who took a tome of eldritch power, the Ildatch, that the Druids had found. He started a huge war, shit happened, and the Druids swore off magic and began slowly working at technology instead. Except Brona survived, and a couple of Druids who kept at magic (Bremen, Allanon, etc.) worked against him.

Eventually the Druids were cast down by Brona and all killed off, leaving just Bremen and Allanon, but Brona, the Warlock Lord, was then defeated first by Jerle Shannara (Bremen died shortly after this), and then by Shea Ohmsford (about 30-50 years prior to the start of the series) to finish the job. Shea's time was the War of the Races alluded to in the series, though how much of it they've kept and how much they've changed is unclear.

Which more or less brings us to the opening of the series.

>tl;dr magic left the world, technology rose, technology wiped itself out, druids come along and rediscover magic rather than technology because reasons
>>
>>64697174
Most of the satellites could well still be up there, amusingly enough. There's just no way of interacting with them.
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1600x900
>xD i will kill you
>no u
>30 minutes of this
>>
I'm way more interested to know what happened in the war between the 4 kingdoms and how that guy saved the world with the stones

it would be a better series
>>
>>64697378
Northern kingdoms were the bad guys.

West were elves, east were I forget.

South were assholes who become even fucking bigger assholes in the Heritage series. JFC I hate the Federation, such stupid cunts.

In the middle was borderlands.

Shea basically did a Frodo, had Elfstones for magic protection, found his way to the Sword of Shannara (magic sword), found his way into the northern kingdom, and used the sword to destroy the Warlock Lord.

The end.
>>
>>64697378
The first book is a complete nameswap for Lord of the Rings though. It did good for making the setting but the actual story you know everything that's going to happen before it does.
>>
The book series that legend of the seeker was based on.. Is it better or worse than this series?
>>
>>64697577
Sword of Truth books are fucking terribad.
>>
>>64697577
the first book of the sword of truth series is better
certainly more original and sexier
although nothing mindblowing

then it just becomesayn randian rants and writer's ticks
>>
>>64697625
>we're at chapter 12, time for Kahlan to get almost raped again
>>
>>64697606
The Shannara stuff is terrible too. Terry Brooks is an abominable hack. It's hard to find good high fantasy outside of Tolkien.
>>
>>64697679
ok /lit/
>>
>>64697733
you welcome
>>
File: sheathe.jpg (27 KB, 604x339) Image search: [Google]
sheathe.jpg
27 KB, 604x339
>>64697666
interesting. how explicit does it get?
>>
Actors in seeker could actually act though.. The raver girl is fucking horrible in this...
>>
>>64697871
>Actors in seeker could actually act though
Could they??
>>
>>64697342

Depending on the time period it's unlikely, satellites have to be maintained in orbit
>>
File: amberle ears.png (389 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
amberle ears.png
389 KB, 800x500
>>64695320
>>
File: puke.jpg (42 KB, 441x312) Image search: [Google]
puke.jpg
42 KB, 441x312
>>64695320
>those ears
>>
>>64696846
>>64696956
Elves and Fae are not interchangeable. Elves were a type of Fae, nothing more. The King of the Silver River, Uhl Belk, Quickening, all modern faerie creatures, none of them Elves. The Dagda Mor wasn't and never was an Elf, he was always a Demon since the time of the Word and the Void.
>>
>no forced minority characters
>no forced feminist plots except one

Is this this show the resurrection of TV as a medium?
>>
>>64695320
holy fuck is that ear a photoshop? jesus christ
>>
>>64697280
A more specific timeline:

>?BC: Faerie creatures rule the world
>?BC: Good Faerie following the Word war with the evil Faerie of the Void
>?BC: Good ones win by banishing the bad ones behind the Forbidding with the Ellcrys
>5000BC: Rise of Humanity, end of Faerie Age
>1990s-2010sAD: Knight of the Word series - human magicians fighting shadow war against demons in contemporary world
>2062-2092AD: World-Wide Holocaust in the Great Wars
>2500AD: Races emerge, humanity has morphed into humans, gnomes, dwarves, trolls. Some magicless Fae called Elves emerge, pretend to be another offshoot of Humans
>3092AD: Galaphile starts first Council of Druids
>3242AD: Warlock Lord breaks away from Council tries to have humanity take over the world but fails when the Druids roflpwn him - First War of the Races. Humans who lost become salty and develop isolationist attitudes becoming the Federation.
>3692AD: Warlock Lord reemerges, destroying the Druid council except Bremen and some stragglers - Second War of the Races begins this time with the Warlock Lord using Trolls instead of humans. Allanon is taken as Bremen's apprentice, the Sword of Shannara is formed. Warlock Lord is defeated again, but not destroyed
>4192AD: Warlock Lord appears again, killing anyone who can use the Sword of Shannara. Third War of the Races begins. Only the Borderlands of Callahorn stand between the Warlock Lord's armies and the rest of the world. Shea Ohmsford is the sole survivor of the House of Shannara. Ultimately defeats and destroys the Warlock Lord. The last King of Callahorn - Balinor Buckhannah dies without an heir, allowing the Federation to take control.
>4242AD: Current events. Ellcrys is dying and Forbidding is weakening.
>>
>>64695320
pretty comfy show so far, pretty characters, reasonable acting, the guy from spartacus, the guy from LotR, pretty scenery, nice soundtrack, scary villain, cool story.

I like it.
>>
>>64700307
God, its so glorious. A conversation about Shannara on /tv/ Ha! I have been waiting for this series.

>>64700463
Agreed entirely. It has differences enough to set it apart and is being done well enough that its pretty damn awesome. Purists, what few there are, will be salty. But alot of it is done very very well.

Also Allanon is fucking glorious.
>>
>>64695320
And she wins.
>>
>>64701197
Spoilers, anon. Although based on the nature of the adaption, Wil is probably going to fuck both of them first and maybe there will be lesbian hatesex.
>>
>>64701326
Now now, spoilers for this are like spoilers for Tolkien.

But god yes, I hope so. Eretea and Amberle need to have sweaty lesbian hatesex.
>>
File: 1452224829215.jpg (47 KB, 723x587) Image search: [Google]
1452224829215.jpg
47 KB, 723x587
>>64696392
>he still thinks television and film are capable of original thought
10 years from now there will literally not be a single new tv show or movie not based on something else.
>>
>>64701404
what's the show's rating? can they show anything at all?
>>
>>64701404
>>64701326
There needs to be an entire episode of it, frankly.
>>
>>64697182
If you arn't too purist about it, you'll enjoy it. Forewarning:

Wil is now Shea's son, not his grandson, and that makes Shea full elf.

With Terry Brook's guidance, they have changed things. Like they turned the Dagda Mor to be a former Elven Druid who went Demon thousands of years before the Warlock Lord was ever corrupted by the Ildatch, and was sealed away behind the Forbidding. He proceeded to become the King of the Demons.

Amberle isn't such a timid little girl anymore. And the Chosen are picked by sweaty blindfold running through the forest, not magical ceremony of walking forward and touching the tree.

Elf boys are sweaty, buff jocks instead of Legolas.

Wil is an awkward teen Legolas meets Luke Skywalker. Yet despite this, the actor knows how to act and play him convincingly.

Trolls = Super Mutants from Fallout
>>
>>64701509
Not showing anything yet, no. But its all rather suggestive. Amberle's dress alone for the celebration was so modern and revealing as to take it right out of a fantasy story and put it on the red carpet of a modern setting. Shows just how... unique... Elves are.

>>64701512
Yes. Yes that is so true.
>>
>>64699829
Theres plenty of diversity in the random crowds but for once in a fantasy series it makes complete sense because it would be the same demographics as modern day USA
>>
>>64701612
If you follow the Word and the Void, you also know that a majority of Demons and Void/Evil Fae are in fact mortals who were corrupted by them. Human demons, elves, whatever. Terry Brooks is very big on corruption.

And the Trolls being gas mask wearing hulks is pretty fucking cool.

Especially when they're going to come fight beside the Elves against the Demons along with the Dwarves and Humans.
>>
>>64699829
Possibly. It also won't have dicks waving in our faces every other scene like Game of Thrones. So all is well.
>>
>>64695320
Rather enjoying the mix of High Fantasy/Post Apocalyptic mixture with it too. The ruined structures and artifacts, and everything else with it just... works. Surprisingly. Its like ShadowrunFallout
>>
>unironically watching MTV
>>
I still can't work out why MTV or all networks have made this show and obviously spent a LOT of money on it. The sets, costumes and sfx are really very good. Except for GoT no other fantasy show gets a big audience. It's basically a typical CW teen show crossed with LotR.

But damn, the two lead girls are amazing.
>>
>>64698149
If they're high enough, they'll stay there for millions of years.
>>
>>64701899

After Twilight and Hunger Games exploded, everyone realized theres big money to be made in teenage fantasy aimed at girls

MTV was already aimed at teenage girls, so it was a natural fit
>>
>>64701899
>a typical CW teen show
If it's taking from the 100 or the Originals, it can cross LotR with it as much as it fucking wants.
>>
>>64701899
They seem to be doing more varied stuff in general recently like the Scream tv series.
>>
Watching it now. Is it worth it? Seems to be it's just another "i'm a strong independtet woman" kind of movie
>>
I dragged myself through the first two episodes only to hate my life near the end.

Does it get any better? And how did they get Mr dwarf to agree to being an elf?
>>
>>64701612
>the actor knows how to act and play him convincingly.
I fucking hate his character
>>
>>64701899
I think it's unfair to think of CW as bad teen shit these days. They have improved considerably in the last 2 years.
>>
>>64701899
>no other fantasy show

Vikings?
>>
>>64702137
Cw the channel? They have some good shit. It's where I watch the community every weekday, and where I watch family fued
>>
File: 2000px-Heroesjourney.png (193 KB, 2000x2010) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Heroesjourney.png
193 KB, 2000x2010
>>64700463
>pretty comfy
Whatever

>pretty characters
Definitely a selling point

>reasonable acting
If you really believe this you have zero standards when it comes to acting

>pretty scenery
I absolutely agree. It's the best thing about this show so far. The CGI is just glorious.

>nice soundtrack
Nothing special but does its job well.

>scary villain
kek

>cool story.
It's literally a texbook hero's journey (pic related) in a Tolkien setting. The fact that it's set in the far future doesn't change the fact that it's a LoTR ripoff as far the story goes.

The show feels "safe" (for lack of a better world). Which makes sense since producing something like this costs a fortune. Then again, no innovation, nothing new.
>>
>>64702222
There's nothing wrong with doing a hero's journey. Grow up.
>>
>>64702280
Hola reddit!
>>
>>64702280
No, there's not. But theres a lot the show could do better, and since it doesn't
>see bad acting
We are left with a generic heroes journey that leaves nothing to the imagination and no desire to see "next weeks!" Episode
>>
>>64702280
We've had her's jouneys for several decades it's time we moved on.

Anyone can make a hero's journey, there's a LITTERAL flowchart on how it goes down. It's just boring.
>>
>>64702222
The acting is fine, it's not GoT level but it's good enough.

Almost all stories are hero journeys or some kind of struggle a central character goes through.

I agree it doesn't attempt to add anything new.
>>
>>64702485
You're really ok with druid man acting, rover girl and half elf "oops I lost the blue stones hahaha xD" acting was ok?

You really didn't think the "take off your clothes" scene before the entered the home wasn't the worst shit you've seen in 2016 , and probably 2015?

Come on anon have some standards
>>
File: shannara-103015.jpg (94 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
shannara-103015.jpg
94 KB, 480x320
>>64702524
it's still enjoyable
>>
>>64702704
Yes she is
>>
File: 47623566.jpg (425 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
47623566.jpg
425 KB, 1280x1707
>>64702704
we need some webms
>>
>>64703016
>>
>>64695320
>Terry Brooks novel finally gets adapted.
>It's not Magic Kingdom for Sale!(Sold)
>Story starts with one of the middle books.
>Brothers Hildebrandt art gets replaced with YA shit on reprints.

I want to murder a puppy.
>>
File: tumblr_ny17s8fxGN1qidrpho4_400.gif (1 MB, 268x190) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny17s8fxGN1qidrpho4_400.gif
1 MB, 268x190
>>64703174
>>
>>64696777
Fuck, the book sounds so much better
>>
>>64697439
It's different from LotR in that it's not fuck-boring though. A lot more action and a lot less travelogue.
>>
>>64697679
Tolkien is the Model T of fantasy writing. It's almost impossible NOT to find a better series.
>>
>>64703514
>>
>>64703765
You don't know literature.
>>
File: tumblr_o0pb8pB0zV1v4y7jso2_250.gif (1 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0pb8pB0zV1v4y7jso2_250.gif
1 MB, 245x245
>>64703780
>>
>>64703734
yeah condensing 3 books into 1 really made the pace a lot more lively that's for sure.
>>
>>64695751

Why does an elf wear chinos with pockets?
>>
>>64703895
That's not an elf.
And they're in a fucked up future.
>>
File: 5DtPn-Oga64.jpg (57 KB, 403x604) Image search: [Google]
5DtPn-Oga64.jpg
57 KB, 403x604
>>
>>64704015
Now that is a pretty young woman.
>>
File: Catania.jpg (194 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Catania.jpg
194 KB, 800x450
>>64704036
>>
>>64695320
is it Ofelia????
>>
They do know how to pick attractive girls
>>
File: 20151211161321_3.jpg (101 KB, 870x1193) Image search: [Google]
20151211161321_3.jpg
101 KB, 870x1193
>>64704165
Catania looks strangely old. The elvin princess looks like a spooky skelleton. The rover girl though is exquisite.
>>
File: 1024full-ivana-baquero.jpg (677 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
1024full-ivana-baquero.jpg
677 KB, 1024x1365
>>64704347
She's the girl from Pans Labyrinth
>>
>>64705257
nosejob in 3...2...1...
seriously
>>
>>64702149
That's not fantasy. That's historical fiction.
>>
>mfw this show has to show the changeling eyes every time it does something to make sure the audience is aware.
Yeah we get it already jesus christ.
>>
>>64695320
>MTV

I can only imagine what kind of race-mixing propaganda this shit is.
>>
>>64703514
There has never been a more cheesy and camp scene than this one. Looks at a map, face full of hope, raises her head and looks into the distance, need obligatory wind in hair. Cliché fest anyone? fucking boring.
>>
>>64705926
I think it ads character, she looks slightly edgy, which makes her sexy. Otherwise everyone just ends up looking the same.
>>
>>64704015
That's a lot of belts. She is stupid sexy though. Wonder how many times based Manu had his way with her.
>>
>>64700463
This picture alone puts me off watching the show. This is the most cheesy, camp, cliché looking scene from a show in a long time. Seriously, it looks like the Disney club. Over produced, over-stylized, everyone looks like a model, clothes are too clean and perfect, even the torch rags look like they came from a supermarket. Its like watching the power Rangers.
>>
>>64704015
Watched the first eps, her and the elf princess made my dick rock hard. And it had based Crixus too
>>
>>64702052
At least he isn't another Anakin with a shitty actor who can't emote to save his life.
>>
>>64708028
>>64708200
Good for you faggot
>>
>>64705257
I think her nose is cute CUTE
>>
>liking spics
>>
File: 12345802.jpg (135 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
12345802.jpg
135 KB, 1080x1080
>>64709143
Spaniards aren't spics
>>
>nobody else wants to fugg the demon thing
plebians all
>>
>>64701973

CW, MTV, ABCFamily, everyone is cashing in on the new fad

ABCFamily is even changing their name to Freeform to help make it clear that they are no longer targeting everyone with their programming anymore. I'm not sure how well it'll go over though seeing as theyre contractually bound to air the 700 Club for eternity
>>
>>64709371
Sorry
>liking yuropoor spics
>>
Does anyone have the ass shot of Poppy in the dress?
>>
>>64709598
>being racist on the internet
We got a tough guy over here.
>>
>>64709672
The episode 1 celebration dress?

Damn that showed off her ass so well.
>>
>>64709143
>not liking spics
>>
>>64709371
lel
i bet you think italians are white too
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.