[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello tr-8rs, may bazingas be with you. My name is Mike and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: GOTG-poster.jpg (204 KB, 300x445) Image search: [Google]
GOTG-poster.jpg
204 KB, 300x445
Hello tr-8rs,

may bazingas be with you. My name is Mike and I am a 36 year old accountant as well as a proud feminist and atheist. I have come to visit here for the first time since I have spare time since my wife is off to visit her friends Alberto Barbosa, Jamal and Tyrone and my wife's son Trevon is masturbating in his room. So anyway guys, what is your favourite films? Mine are Guardians of the Galaxy (see the picture), Star Wars Force Awakens and Ridiculous 6. What are your favourite series? Mine are Big Bang Theory, How I Met your Mother and Jessica Jones. Anyway hope to see your replies and welcome messages and I hope you're all big guys.

PS: How do I have upvote?
>>
xD
>>
>if you aren't racist you get labeled an SJW
I hate this place
>>
>>64662275
its true tho
>>
>>64662244

STOOOOOOOOOOOOP
>>
You know, when you are this obvious, it makes the opposite effect...
since people will hate you they will start to like the movies/shows you listed
that's how shit we are
>>
File: 1445285663501.gif (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1445285663501.gif
2 MB, 360x240
Many upboats to you m'sir

Edit: Thanks for the gold stranger!
>>
>>64662275
Then go back to where you came from
>>
Hello I'm still unsure how to upvote. Any help guys?
>>
>>64662352
You need to be over the age of 18 to post
>>
>>64662483
Dude, you need to calm down
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.