[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ci chu yu bi chu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: here then 02.jpg (224 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
here then 02.jpg
224 KB, 1920x1080
In the movie Here, Then
What was the purpose of this scene?
>>
Holy cow that broad in the back is ugly.

>In the movie Here, Then
>What was the purpose of this scene?

Can't figure out the purpose of this post, desu.
>>
File: here then 04.jpg (196 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
here then 04.jpg
196 KB, 1920x1080
>>64653300
Don't be rude.
>>
>>64653300
>33+00
can you even do that? sick dubs, if legal
>>
>>64653274
Who is this kinky chinky?
>>
File: moon.png (453 KB, 642x713) Image search: [Google]
moon.png
453 KB, 642x713
>>64653318
I meant this one, but yeah, she pretty ugly too.
>>
>>64653300
my first gf looked almost exactly like her haha
>>
File: here then 05.jpg (195 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
here then 05.jpg
195 KB, 1920x1080
>>64653354

She's Chinese. That should explain everything.
>>
File: xxx-ex-machina-mov-jy-5556.jpg (467 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
xxx-ex-machina-mov-jy-5556.jpg
467 KB, 1000x665
>>
>>64653377
Worth watching?
>>
>>64653427
If you want to stare at her chink face for 1 and half hours while she does nothing at all
>>
>>64653427
>>64653427

No. Only this part

https://vimeo.com/76288242
>>
>>64653496
Sold.

>>64653504
I got 3 seconds in and have decided to download and watch right now, thanks. She's actually QT, I just want to smoosh her face.
>>
Can this be asian cinema general?

Someone mentioned Grey Crow on this board a week or so ago and I looked it up but can't find an subtitle for it.
>>
File: qn6793.gif (2 MB, 252x196) Image search: [Google]
qn6793.gif
2 MB, 252x196
>>64653544
It's basically the Asian version of The GoodTimesKid. It's got a pretty girl (kinda) dancing and in both cases that's the best part of the movie.
>>
>>64653621
If you have MPC.....

File -> Subtitle Database -> Download

If you don't have MPC, get it. Looks like you are shit out of luck though.
>>
>>64653274
sometimes, i just don't know how people interpret the meaning of a 'movie' and how to define a 'movie' is a real movie. but there's one thing i'm so sure about 'movie' is that you've got to a workable screenplay, a guy who's capable of making those words, sentences, the dialog, the non-exist scenes to become visualized on a screen and the viewers could at least understand what's going on, what's all about and at least barely understandable what is what. but this so called 'here then' simply failed in every aspect. i just saw several lousy young Chinese, males and females did nothing at all almost in the whole 80 some minutes. the camera tried so hard to focus on something out of nothing, all of the so-called characters played by so so-called actors simply kept chain-smoking to get some attitudes and behaviors. most of the females in this pathetic brainless, meaningless and clueless piece of crap are either so plain or ugly to the extreme, except the last young woman at the travel service store exchanging 1,700 zenminbi then left under the gaze of one of the meaningless male character; she is a real beauty. there are some meaningless and pathetic sexual scenes on the beach and in the hotel, but these scenes are just crappy parts of a crappy big nada. this film should be titled "the walking dead in china, here and there" or just "Chinese zombies", because there's nothing but a bunch of worthless, sou-less, hopeless Chinese young men and young women just completely lost in the 12 billions population. it's nothing about a lost cellphone or a lost id, because nothing lost in the first place since there's nothing to lose whatsoever. if you dare to call this is a 'film', then you'd better have your brain checked asap.
>>
>>64653390
THAT ASIAN LADY IS A X-MECHANICAL
>>
>>64653274
The film’s standout scene features two teenage girls standing at what seems to be a bus stop. Clearly waiting for someone to arrive, the two girls scan the area with their gaze but neither talk, nor recognise each other’s presence. Suddenly, a car pulls up and dance music flows from its windows prompting the two girls to begin swaying to the beat. After a couple of minutes, the girl from the opening scene seems to catch our eye and the camera zooms in on her face. As though suddenly allowed access to her inner world, the pop music fades out only to be replaced with urban white noise. The implication here is that there is absolutely nothing happening in the young woman’s head… the music captures her attention and causes her to dance but the dancing is mechanistic and entirely empty of emotional substance. Indeed, having stared deep into the young woman’s eyes and touched her thoughts, we are no closer to knowing who she was than when we simply watched her dance.
>>
>>64653719
Totally, dude
>>
>>64653694
MPC?
>>
>>64653807
Media Player Classic
>>
>>64653807
It's the hipster version of VLC.
>>
>>64653504
...damn, I really liked that. Practically horror-esque.
>>
>>64653390
>you are now manually imagining Mark Zuckerberg and his wife doing this
>>
>>64653694
Yeah, there's no subtitle...how the fuck? it's almost a year old...
>>
>>64653318
Her face is almost completely flat, very few sticky-out bits like a drawing on paper.
>>
>>64654080
Pretty common for East Asia. You also get people with pretty large noses, but I think that's more of a Japan thing.
>>
File: $_35.jpg (9 KB, 194x300) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
9 KB, 194x300
>>64654126
Pic related: a large Japanese nose
>>
>>64653847
>hipster
It's been around for 12 years, and has been vastly superior to vlc all this time.
>>
>>64654280
>It's been around for 12 years
>vastly superior
Those aren't exactly reasons to not call it hipster.
>>
>>64653318
For only 79 cents a day--less than the price of a cup of coffee--you can sponsor a needy Chinese teenager. Your teenager will send you letters, pictures, and an edgy experimental film.
>>
>>64654280
It's been around since the 90s. I used it back then.

VLC was the first media player to ship with all the common codecs. MPC, like every other media player at time, required you to install certain codecs on your OS to play certain file formats.

I don't know if or when MPC ever became superior to VLC, but it wasn't "all this time." VLC was objectively superior to any thing else when it was release.
>>
>>64654493
I chuckled out loud.
>>
>>64654657
MPC has been superior since the first Home Cinema version, so I guess 2006 or 2007?
>>
>>64653318
*RECORD SCRATCH, FREEZE FRAME*

Aiyo! Now, you're probably wondering how I got here, standing at a muddy bus stop staring blankly into the camera. Well, to find that out we're going to have to rewind a bit.

*REWIND EFFECT* - Cut to baby staring blankly at the camera.

Woah, too far! Aw, but wasn't I completely lacking in affect? Now, as far back as I can rememer, I always wanted to be a millennial Chinese teen...
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.