[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Words fall from your mouth like shit from ass!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 500x500
Words fall from your mouth like shit from ass!
>>
Is that the brother from The Mummy?
>>
>>64652051
Yes, in his best role ever.
>>
>>64652051
Why wasn't he cursed like Brandon or Cruise?
>>
>>64652188
Because the gods finally removed cock from ass
>>
>>64652123
isn't he some relative of Malcolm (the middle)?
>>
Reminder that Batiatus did nothing wrong
>>
File: 1450533902763.jpg (40 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1450533902763.jpg
40 KB, 960x960
>>64652261
> slit mira's throat
> wrecked barca
> killed pretty much anyone that did him wrong
>>
>>64652498
Barca's deal was not his fault, though.
>>
Marcus Licinius Crassus > Gaius Claudius Glaber > Spartac
>>
>>64652498
>trusted a syrian
as EU politicians today
>>
File: Crixuss.png (299 KB, 414x428) Image search: [Google]
Crixuss.png
299 KB, 414x428
REMOVE FUCKING HAND FROM SHOULDER
>>
The Gods once again ram cock into ass!
>>
>SING WITH ME DARK BROTHER AND SHARE MY WOMEN

Ancient Cucks: the show
>>
File: 1452140034136.jpg (104 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1452140034136.jpg
104 KB, 640x640
Was Glaber beta/autistic? He wanted to kill everyone who oppossed him.

I'm from Scandinavia, I'm a pretty big guy and train MMA.

These hipsters from my previous school openly mocked me one time they were drunk, and one of them burned my shirt with a cigarette.

I was sober and they were drinking, unfortunaly I was alone and they would get me arrested if I punched the guy.

Much earlier, a really skinny hipster faggot named Klas, no joke, dropped a book on my head and laughed. Me being ten times bigger, yet ten times less popular, couldnt understand how such an inferior creature dared to do it, but he was popular with his faggy hipster friends which was like 60 percent of the school. Anyway, took the heaviest book I found and smacked it on the back of his head so he fell down the stairs.

Anyway, the guy that burnt me with the cigarette was at the same musical show and I told my friend what he had done and we kicked the shit out of him when he went to take a piss.

I feel like Glaber, I'm not pure bred norwegian (elitist cunts), I dont fit in with the fancy high society of pretentious shits, yet I can choke them the fuck out with no problem but dont to avoid jail. I relate to Glabers hatred for the pretentious fuckers of high roman society.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.