[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok so how come when yoda refuses to train luke in EP V Obi-Wan's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: luke-yoda-1536x864-274662984255.jpg (181 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
luke-yoda-1536x864-274662984255.jpg
181 KB, 1536x864
Ok so how come when yoda refuses to train luke in EP V Obi-Wan's ghost says
>Was I any different when you trained me?
instead of
>Was I any different when you trained Count Dooku who trained Qui Gon who trained me?
Yoda never trained Obi so why doesn't George just re voice over empire?
>>
File: Yoda_with_Younglings.jpg (25 KB, 640x272) Image search: [Google]
Yoda_with_Younglings.jpg
25 KB, 640x272
Yoda trains younglings actually so he might very well have trained Obi for a time before he became Qui Gon's padawan
>>
Obi Wan was constantly learning and taking advice from Yoda throughout the prequels
>>
>>64636697
So youre saying Obi-Wan was too old to begin the training like Luke, when he was a youngling. Gotcha.
>>
why does luke have to kill vader to be fully trained?

do all jedi have to kill a highly powerful sith before they are masters?
>>
>>64636731
>younglings can't be old

Age is a social construct shitlord
>>
>>64636737
obi killed maul, anakin killed dooku. its poetry.
mace windu only killed jango fett which is why he was never a master and was defeated.
>>
>>64636697
Why is Yoda in charge of lightsabers 101. Wouldn't someone with his experience and knowledge be better suited to teach the more advanced jedi?
>>
>>64636628
>Was I any different when you trained me?
He's referring to luke being impatient, not too old.
>>
>>64636780
Its like when the president reads books to kindergarteners. He could be teaching shit to like high schoolers but hes being nice.
>>
>>64636780
Yoda is actually going senile in the prequels, you can tell by the way he talks
>>
>>64636777
dooku and maul were nothing compared to vader, despite the suit he was still way more powerful than them two
>>
File: A good friend.webm (3 MB, 1000x426) Image search: [Google]
A good friend.webm
3 MB, 1000x426
>>64636628
>>
Why do mark/luke threads keep getting deleted?
>>
Could have just changed it to "Was I any different at that age?" and then replace the force ghost Old Ben with Ewan Mcgregor.

I mean its not like Alec liked working on Star Wars anyway so why didn't George change his parts?
>>
>>64636777
Mace Windu was a master. He was on the Jedi council.
>>
>>64636737
It's supposed to be like this
>Start as a youngling. You are trained by Yoda
>When you are old enough, you become a jedi knight's padawan
>When the council thinks you are ready (usually after overcoming some great challenge, like killing a sith or whatever) you get promoted to jedi knight
>as a jedi knight you get a padawan to train
>once your padawan gets promoted to jedi knight, you become a jedi master
>>
>>64636628
Yoda trains and councils all Jedi.
>>
>>64636780
Fuck I never thought of this. good point.
>>
>>64641447
proof for the last one?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.