[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i just finished this i don't get it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Lost.jpg (119 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Lost.jpg
119 KB, 800x600
i just finished this

i don't get it
>>
>>64632187

they all died in episode 1 and then you watched 500 hours of filler to find out they all died in episode 1.
>>
>>64632269
did they just wing the entire thing without even hoping to tie up the story properly?

- the pregnancies subplot in s1
- the big statue
- the smoke

nothing is explained. fuck this shit
>>
>>64632269
Wrong
>>
>>64632379
actually those are all explained. though i have to admit if you dont concentrace for 10 minutes and you have bad luck you might have to rewatch the entire series to get anything from that point. i felt like it tried too hard to be overly complicated somewhere in season 4/5.
>>
>>64632187
>Everyone of us eventually dies
>Time has no meaning in the after life
>>
>>64632187
This is wh i hate j.j.
>>
>>64633687
JJ wasn't involved after the first episode. Stay in your Star wars thread please
>>
everyone died
everything is about the acceptance & realization that they're dead
desmond is best bro
best part was part arc
nothing matters
the end
>>
>>64632269
No
>>
>>64633755
>wrote wrote first AND last episodes
>wasn't involved beyond first episode
>>
>>64633755
Thank you senpai.
>>
>time travel
DROPPED
>>
>>64632379
>- the pregnancies subplot in s1
After the Dharma construction crew drilled into the pocket of electromagnetic energy in 1977 it caused serious problems in pregnancies.
>- the big statue
Used to show the Island had a rich history dating back thousands of years. Egyptians showed up, built temples and statues and carved hyroglyphs everywhere, worshipped Jacob and his brother, and eventually left.
>- the smoke
Jacob threw his brother into the cave and it separated his mind from his body. The same energy that bent space and time and healed sick people also turned Jacob's brother into the black smoke at its source
>>
>>64633809
He didn't write the last episode. He wasn't involved after the first episode
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.