[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Kylo Ren was WEAKENED BY CHEWBACCA'S BOLT CASTER OKAY!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ep7_adriver-jboyega-dridley.jpg (162 KB, 788x525) Image search: [Google]
ep7_adriver-jboyega-dridley.jpg
162 KB, 788x525
>Kylo Ren was WEAKENED BY CHEWBACCA'S BOLT CASTER OKAY! THAT MEANS REY ISN'T MARY SUE!

So you're saying your defense of Rey not being a Mary Sue is that the VILLAIN was WEAK.

Nice one, guys.
>>
He also effortlessly knocked her out with the Force after getting shot and was not hindered in any way judging by the way he moved.

Movie did a terrible job at showing that he was weakened, all they did was show a few drops of blood.
>>
>>64631971
>blergh the villain is weak

yeah I mean how can kylo compare to iconic characters like general grevious and count dooku
>>
Given that Disney is bringing back le meme traitor trooper, that means Kylo was wounded heavily enough by a weapon that can't kill a Stormtrooper
>>
>>64631971

Meanwhile the bow caster was one-shotting armored soldiers the entire movie, sending them flying 30 yards but it hits Kylo Ren in the kidney while he's wearing cloth and its only a flesh wound!

Why didn't he stop the blaster projectile like he did in the beginning of the movie? If he's so good at the force why did he get rekt by Rey and even Boyooga could even stand up to him for a few minutes?

No consistency whatsoever.
>>
>>64632251
because he was an emotional rollercoaster. He literally killed his father so he was focused on that. Although I do find it bs how Finn kept up to him more than he kept up with the TRAITOR Stormtrooper
>>
File: lukevader.jpg (18 KB, 440x360) Image search: [Google]
lukevader.jpg
18 KB, 440x360
>>64631971
Boring plot, boring overall. Bring on George to fulfil the true power. If you will not be turned you will be destroyed.

You have paid the price for your lake of vision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPPj6viIBmU
>>
If you 1v1'd the 2nd best tennis player in the world he'd still fuck you up no contest
>>
>>64632690
So emotions made him too weak to fight at his best.. and emotions made him too distracted to force block chewbacca's bowcaster... so why didn't he go flying or take any significant damage when every storm trooper is getting thrown across the battlefield and killed instantly by those things?
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 577x1024
Jeez I can't believe I have to reply to this

1. It's made a point in the movie that the bowcaster wrecks shit. Kylo took a blow from that. He's physically hurting. Though DESU, it's probably crappy writing

2. Finn does not keep up with him. Kylo is 100 percent in control in that fight. Finn gets that lucky hit but that's all. After Kylo goes into rage mode

3. Kylo just killed his dad. One of the weakness he notes about Vader is his sentimentally. Snoke and Kylo blame that on his downfall. Kylo thought killing his dad would push him closer to the dark side when all it really did was the opposite and made him feel really shitty. If he wasn't unstable before, he is now

4. Rey has some combat training. Yea, it's with a staff and not a sword, but she's not exactly in experienced. Also, inb4 LIGHTSABER is a meme weapon. It's not some magical thing that has no weight. It's a plasma based projection weapon. You don't have to be force sensitive to use one, but it certainly helps.

5. Kylo was exhausted physically and mentally when fighting Rey, in addition to trying to convert her. He held back and underestimated his opponent.

3/10 bait fags. I swear it's like some of you guys didn't pay attention.
>>
>>64632846
Are you comparing Kylo Ren to anyone near the OT and prequels? Normie faggot frogposter detected.
>>
>>64633075
when kylo tries to seduce her to the dark side there happens this thing ans you see it in her eyes; she remembers.
rey has been trained as a very young child but she forgot about her training.
>>
>>64631971

honestly rey winning the last fight isnt even in the top 10 of reasons why shes a mary sue
>>
>>64633075

/thread
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.