[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jar jar binks is more then likely Darth plagius. Prove me wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1.jpg (62 KB, 600x833) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
62 KB, 600x833
Jar jar binks is more then likely Darth plagius. Prove me wrong or repent for your hate.
>>
I wish this would happen. This is never happening.
>>
File: 8iqdal16cgx7.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
8iqdal16cgx7.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
>>64627758
>the tragedy of darth plagueis the wise
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05dT34hGRdg

>Snokes theme from TFA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_zb3HWTwAY
Your welcome, jar jar.
>>
File: 1.jpg (175 KB, 1919x874) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
175 KB, 1919x874
>>64627758
>>
File: 1452099760363.png (97 KB, 450x333) Image search: [Google]
1452099760363.png
97 KB, 450x333
There would be a lot of fucking asspain if that were to happen.
Even if Binks was made out to be one of the many disguises of Plagius, people will still be beyond furious.
>>
>>64627848
>the look in her eyes
>>
>>64627874
Hate leads to anger....
He is at the very least a sith
>>
>>64627813
He can create life and what did quigon say about anikens conception in tpm?
Also who's fault is it they end up with aniken on tatooine?
Btw snoke=fish.
Snoke is jar jar is Darth plagius.
Deception is the way of the with.
>>
File: 1.jpg (41 KB, 512x723) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
41 KB, 512x723
>>64627758
>>
>>64628326
I want to believe. I want to see the outrage of all these die hard fans. Even as a star wars fan myself, I would be laughing my ass off
>>
Jar jar binks broke the ship, which then they had to land on tatooine, then he pick a fight for Anakin to save them. Also mind tricks the queen into coming with. He uses force jump on the way to gunga. Through all his sloppyness he lands all the shots and is never injured. He gets promotion after promotion as an idiot. He proposes granting emergency powers.
>>
>>64628747
You can see his lips moving to mind trick people. And his eyes very between normal and sith.
>>
>>64628326
They would be mad men for doing this, and I would approve but judging by the last Star Wars film, they're playing things extra safe and taking zero risks so don't expect any wild plot twists from this new trilogy.
>>
>>64628811
If people didn't hate jar jar so much I bet we never would have heard of dooku
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.