[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are some people under the impression Luke will have mastered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Luke.jpg (409 KB, 508x508) Image search: [Google]
Luke.jpg
409 KB, 508x508
Why are some people under the impression Luke will have mastered the force more in the last 35 years than Yoda did in 900 years?
>>
Rey mastered it in a few hours, so why not?
>>
>>64618727
midi chlorines
>>
>>64618727
Skywalker blood i guess
>>
File: 1447698634252.gif (476 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1447698634252.gif
476 KB, 320x240
>>64618735

this ol' meme
>>
>>64618735
this to be completely frank relative
>>
Light users also rapidly lose their power with age

Look at yoda, qui gon, obi wan, vader as he became good
>>
>>64618727

Who are these people?
>>
>>64618735
>using a mind trick on a stormtrooper once
>pulling a lightsaber once
>mastered

I want this meme to DIE already
>>
>>64618759
It's not a meme. This shit actually happened
>>
Because the force runs strong in his family. His father had it. He has it. His sister has it. You have this power too. He was a good friend.
>>
>>64618727
Because he's basically the son of a demi-god.
>>
Does anyone else really not want to see Luke training Rey in the next movie? I really feel like they're phoning this story in. At least lucas would come up with something more original
>>
>>64618795
Don't forget out-forcing Rem. And all of this on the first try. Without even knowing the force was a real thing.
>>
He is not going to train Rey by the way.
>>
>>64618834
Wasn't he badly wounded?
>>
>>64618795
Took Luke three whole movies to learn how to do mindtricks, with training from both Ben and Yoda.
>>
>>64618735
Nailed on the first reply
>>
>>64618852
Not while he was interrogating her
>>
>>64618727
Why are some people under the impression Luke will have speaking roles more in the two sequels than Yoda will have?
>>
File: 1452236130613.gif (906 KB, 600x358) Image search: [Google]
1452236130613.gif
906 KB, 600x358
>yfw the first shot of rey in ep8 is her balancing luke while doing a one handed hand stand

Admit it you're hype for the epicness
>>
>>64618854
Other than force push in ROTS, Did Prequel Anakin know any other ways to use the force? 3 movies aswell

Rey is the chosen one.
>>
how come no one has commented that Luke has the same haircut Anakin had in Ep3.
>>
>>64619030
Wasn't force luck enough for you in Phantom Menace where he blew up the droid control ship?

God I hate George Lucas so much but even at this point I wish he did ep 7.
>>
>>64619041
Poetry.
>>
Anakin was the child that was born from the force, no? he's like force jesus. So I reckon the son of force jesus is some sort of demi-force-god? his potential for force understanding is probably higher than yodas.
>>
>>64618727
Yoda was shackled by the rigors of the Jedi Order, which is less than half of the sum of the Force. That's how the Jedi Order fell - It didn't embrace the full spectrum. That's why Luke shows emotion, has love in his life for his sister and friends.

He's more than a Jedi of the old order.

He is balanced in the force itself - having background in both the light side and the dark.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.