[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>YOU'RE HAN SO-LO Why did she say it so fucking strangely?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: falcon.0.jpg (182 KB, 1904x793) Image search: [Google]
falcon.0.jpg
182 KB, 1904x793
>YOU'RE HAN SO-LO

Why did she say it so fucking strangely?
>>
>UR AR AN YOLO

What did she mean by this?
>>
that's just how bongers talk
>>
its the sound of a registered trademark symbol
>THIS IS THE MILLENIUM FALCON®!
>YOU'RE HAN SOLO®!
>>
File: 2809456.jpg (14 KB, 570x304) Image search: [Google]
2809456.jpg
14 KB, 570x304
>"'AN SOLO. YOU'RE A DEAD MAN."
What did he mean by this?
>>
It's true. All of it
The redditors, the shitposting, they're real
>>
>14 parsecs

Fucking cringe. Still liked the rest of the movie though.
>>
>>64612865
How would you say it?
>>
Because she's autistic, just like the fans.
>>
>>64612865
Because shes british
>>
I kinda wish this happened right after she said that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6uNvQich8g
>>
File: 1394831224058.jpg (21 KB, 288x380) Image search: [Google]
1394831224058.jpg
21 KB, 288x380
>>64613616
>>
>>64613180
quite so, anyone that tries to argue in a positive light for TFA fails miserably or gives up instantly while anons thrash them
>>
>>64613616
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
>>
>>64613669
The end of human civilization.
Everything mankind has ever built, has come crashing down.
We are living in post apocalyptic times.
>>
>>64613616
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
>>
>>64613742
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>64613810
he meant to say "Oh my, good."
>>
>>64613616

i remember when this first came out people were so fucking butthurt about it, its fucking hilarious. further proof that people take everything star wars related way too seriously
>>
File: George Lucas.jpg (32 KB, 350x524) Image search: [Google]
George Lucas.jpg
32 KB, 350x524
>>64613616
That is true to my original vision.
>>
>>64613845
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>64613616
What the actual fuck man
>>
>>64612865
Fin tracked through the desert all day and was dying of thirst. He got two sips of elephant water before being chased around Jakku, boarding the Millennium Falcon and meeting Han Solo. It's only after their wacky hijinks that they travel through space to a place where there's water to drink.

He should have succumb.
>>
>>64613616
>yfw this is better star wars material than tfa
>>
>>64613616
I unironically love this, why do star babbies get so butthurt at this shit. Can't enjoy anything cool.
>>
>>64613104
He was spoiling the ending for the audience
>>
>>64613834
>>64613970

Seriously. Those dance offs were the best thing about that game by a lot.
>>
>>64614086
It looks like there was a surprising amount of detail that went into them too, for something that was just a funny addition.
>>
>>64612962

it is when they are forced to use ameridumb pronuciation like harn solo.

han rhymes with man in bongland.
>>
>>64613616
>the fat, balding man dancing in the top left
Jesus Christ
>>
>>64614569
and how is man pronounced in bongland?
mahn?
>>
what kind of actor can't even get rid of her accent
>>
>>64614748

no. it's normal. I think the only reason finn calls him 'solo' is that he couldn't pull off a convincing 'hahn' in american accent.
>>
>>64614798
leia calls him han as in man in the OT.
>>
>>64614791
They obviously wanted her to keep it. People in general love her accent and other British accents. All you have to do is watch interviews on YT of her and various British actors, normies get wet and fawn over it.
>>
File: Do it for her.jpg (173 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
Do it for her.jpg
173 KB, 1400x1000
Post rare Reys
>>
>>64614851
Can confirm, posh English accents give me an erection
>>
>>64614798
so there are no different accents within the galaxy?
>>
File: CXUAD2aWMAEL0Cz[1].jpg (76 KB, 599x605) Image search: [Google]
CXUAD2aWMAEL0Cz[1].jpg
76 KB, 599x605
>>64612865
"SOW-LOW!"

UK inbreeding over hundreds of years. They're just alcoholic retarded cunts most of em. I liked them back when they were all villains in Star Wars, not the main fucking character.
>>
File: Ganjaklub.jpg (251 KB, 1440x851) Image search: [Google]
Ganjaklub.jpg
251 KB, 1440x851
>>64615445
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.