[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Series women will never understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: BandOfBrothers_banner[1].jpg (73 KB, 800x348) Image search: [Google]
BandOfBrothers_banner[1].jpg
73 KB, 800x348
Series women will never understand
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtwftQUxqpM
>>
Why don't I get it?
>>
>not crying at this scene every time
Women will NEVER understand

https://youtu.be/WmHClYcWrNc
>>
>>64606269
>bunch of gay men fighting across Europe

Nothing to get
>>
I grew up in Middle school watching this with my father.

I might not be able to self insert as a female, but I can empathize. It really reminded me about my Great grandfather's stories about Battle of the Bulge.

That part where the radio guy runs across the field, then runs back. Most epic part in TV ever.

I hate The Pacific. A load of Jewish garbage.
>>
>>64606629
Fuck...
>>
>>64606754
Neck yourself you baiting nigger
>>
>>64606754
Get out you fucking whore
>>
>>64606754
No you really cant. Your empathy is based around the fact that you wont be able to fuck any of them
>>
>my dad had sex with me while we watched this --
>>
>>64606754
>the radio guy runs across the field, then runs back
>radio guy
>>
File: 1450381596132.png (358 KB, 333x507) Image search: [Google]
1450381596132.png
358 KB, 333x507
>>64606269

>Series civilians will never understand

FTFY
>>
>>64606754
>hating on The Pacific
Get the fuck out, roastie. I bet this scene doesn't even make you flinch.

https://youtu.be/-n0ks8ag-ZI
>>
>>64606908
>series only WW2 combat vets who fought and killed can understand

Fixed it for you small fry
>>
>>64606754
They're both Jewish, you fucking moron.
>>
>>64606900
I don't know, I was 12 when I watched it last and I'm 25 now. That position no longer exists as the same title in the armed forces. What do you call a private who uses SCR?
>>64606835
So you can only empathize with characters that you can self insert as?
>>64606794
>>64606820
>Oh shit, a female enjoys the same crap as I do? Even though I've never asked women I'd they liked the series.

I wish I could experience the fraternal nature without judgement that comes with a combat setting. Instead, I have to deal with cunts who only want to talk about the Kardashians and who to exclude from their worthless circle of friends. They only define worth from having a baby or going in debt from buying a house, or insisting Steven Avery was innocent.
>>
>>64607113
I meant characters, not creators. Like Inglorious Bastards, it was unbelievable. Most anything WW2 Hollywood is directed by Jews.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.