[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what would you think if the trilogy after this one was a prequel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (109 KB, 2000x1207) Image search: [Google]
image.png
109 KB, 2000x1207
what would you think if the trilogy after this one was a prequel trilogy to force awakens?
>>
>>64601400
That wouldn't be possible.
>>
Your English sucks, I have no idea what you mean.
>>
>>64601400
I was convinced for the longest time that TFA was going to be Episode X and that they would do VII-IX with a younger cast for Luke and co. later on.
>>
>>64601400
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
>>
would blow my brains out from the hollywood obsession with sequels and lack of ideas
>>
>>64601443
>>64601467
I find this post to be a lot harder to read, honestly. Why the fuck are you capping every other word in your sentence?
>>
The next trilogy will literally be referred to as the Next Trilogy (NT). Because it isn't a prequel or sequel to anything, or original, Disney settled on referring to it as quite simply, the "Next Trilogy".

You did not hear this from me.
>>
>>64601550
>capitalize the first word in a sentence
>capitalize english because it's a proper noun
>capitalize I because that's how English works
>>
>>64601400
And what are eyes if one can read in this head or his?
>>
No trilogy. They will just make a stand alone movie every year till everyone is sick of it.
Then they will euthanize it.
>>
>>64601400
next trilogy will be a prequel to this trilogy based on rey's parents
>>
CGI will be so advanced, we will get a Remake of IV-VI with the original characters.
>>
File: 1450957367817.jpg (17 KB, 481x466) Image search: [Google]
1450957367817.jpg
17 KB, 481x466
Before 2030 Disney will have:

>fully rebooted the prequels. The Lucas era prequels will be renamed "Failed Experimental Films" prompting 60 year old fans to finally breathe a breath of fresh air for the first time since 1999.
>renamed the OT as the "Star Wars Legacy" and replaced them with rebooted "re-imaginings" that better connect to the "Disney-verse" of Star Wars. They will, of course, have plenty of "motifs" and "homages" that associate them with the Lucas era films. Han Solo (played by a gruff Zoe Saldana) is cornered in a trendy space night club, but shoots her attacker before he can even speak. Her knowing wink is all fans have to see to understand that, yes, Disney "gets it!"
>renamed Episode 1,2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 as Epilogue 1,2 ,3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, thus ensuring that they have access to the new "true" Episode 1.
>Announce that the "true" Episode 1 has been in production since 2018, but that fans need to wait 6 days since the last released Star Wars film (an unheard of amount of time between films since Disney ramped up productions to 95 spinoff films a year)
>When the "Disney-verse" prequel trilogy has finished it's initial run in the Box Office, Disney will re-release them in ultra 12k 70mm with slight alterations to better gel with the upcoming "Disney-verse" release of the new Episodes 4, 5, and 6.

It's gonna be great
>>
>>64602475
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.