[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SUPERHERO BUBBLE ON VERGE OF BURSTING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
TNT'S "TITANS" ABORTED
http://m.ign.com/articles/2016/01/07/titans-no-longer-in-production-at-tnt
>In May 2015, Reilly explained that some of the discussions going on behind the scenes on Titans involved "that the [TV] landscape right now is well-serviced on the superhero front. So what space is this going to inhabit?"
EXECS ARE TAKING NOTICE, THE CAPESHIT MARKET IS OVERSATURATED
GET READY FOR THE BUBBLE TO BURST
>>
thank fucking god
>>
>>64591752
no memes 4 u buddy
>>
>This Nightwing rip off

The bubble is bursting but this was just TNT being the shit network they are. Just stick to Law and Order reruns.
>>
That's sad. Of all the capeshit franchises that could be adapted into the TV shows, Teen Titans is one of the few I would actually watch.
>>
Good

These characters belong on the big screen
>>
>>64591800
That is Nightwing
>>
>superhero bubble
>ever bursting

Good luck.
>>
File: WatchDogs.webm (2 MB, 718x404) Image search: [Google]
WatchDogs.webm
2 MB, 718x404
>>64591840
>>
>>64591849
nigga it already has. the only people who still give a shit are retards and kids. civil war will be the end because nobody gives a fuck about BVS or SS.
>>
>>64591895
more people ARE interested in BVS than civil war though
>>
>>64591849
>tfw growing up in the 80s and 90s
>super hero movies and shows all the time
>its the exact same now as it has been for over 20 years
>people actually think its ever going to end when there are children who love super heroes everywhere

I loved the early 90s x-men and spider-man cartoons
>>
>>64591895
>because nobody gives a fuck about BVS or SS.

Have you seen the views on each trailer? You must delusional as fuck.
>>
>>64591876
stay safe pupper
>>
>>64591916
kek not after that trailer
>>
>>64591964

I've heard the same exact argument in the 90's. "Cartoon Network is nothing but DC shows left and right." ignoring the Hanna Barbera cartoons or shit Grim & Evil.

It's the same argument each time. maybe we're better off "dying" then. more comics for me when it's not cool anymore.
>>
>>64592024
kek yes after the trailer actually
>>
>>64592041
MMMM BOYS
>>
>>64592041
cuck
>>
>>64592056
>>64592068
le meme
>>
File: image.jpg (276 KB, 920x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276 KB, 920x920
>>64591752
ITS BURSTING GUYS, ANYTIME NOW, I SWEAR, FOR REAL THIS TIME!
>>
>>64591895
>the only people who still give a shit are retards and kids
>the only people who care are the enormous core demographic

nice post man
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.